d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > I Need Someone For A Job Resume
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 20 2021 02:11pm
Quote (Forg0tten @ Feb 16 2021 02:58am)
I believe in God because I question how well you're fit for a position you can't create the resumé for? :rolleyes:

Anyway, that's the attitude I would want to see with my future employees. Keep it a-comin'!

(/e On-topic, if you just need the creativity I would try your chances in the graphics forum rather than here. Good luck)

You believe in god because he is everywhere in your profile, look up the thread how people are just coming to make fun of me this is why society is doom.
Gold: 6,723.69
Feb 20 2021 02:29pm
Quote (Ktmrider2020 @ Feb 20 2021 09:11pm)
You believe in god because he is everywhere in your profile, look up the thread how people are just coming to make fun of me this is why society is doom.

Mate comon, I and a lot of other members of Labyrinth honour one of its members that had passed away due to a terrible illness. It's just something that was created in his memory, I don't have it in there because I believe in God nor am I petty enough to not put up something like that because I do not believe in God.

Besides, nobody's making fun of you. It's rather interesting that you think that that is what's happening.
I am simply criticizing your way of job application. I'm not laughing at you for it. But I do wonder why you think and feel people are laughing at you >.>

This post was edited by Forg0tten on Feb 20 2021 02:31pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 22 2021 07:26pm
Quote (Forg0tten @ Feb 20 2021 03:29pm)
Mate comon, I and a lot of other members of Labyrinth honour one of its members that had passed away due to a terrible illness. It's just something that was created in his memory, I don't have it in there because I believe in God nor am I petty enough to not put up something like that because I do not believe in God.

Besides, nobody's making fun of you. It's rather interesting that you think that that is what's happening.
I am simply criticizing your way of job application. I'm not laughing at you for it. But I do wonder why you think and feel people are laughing at you >.>

cjlove90 asking 50k fg's

and you daring to call me out about how im not fit for the job application while 10 thousand of studen are paying fg for their math problem to be solved..

just go fuck youself
Gold: 6,723.69
Feb 23 2021 01:22am
Quote (Ktmrider2020 @ Feb 23 2021 02:26am)
cjlove90 asking 50k fg's

and you daring to call me out about how im not fit for the job application while 10 thousand of studen are paying fg for their math problem to be solved..

just go fuck youself

And they can learn from an answer, that's how maths is taught in some cases. Your analogy here doesn't even make any sense.
Sorry, and I mean that in the Swahili way of "I feel sorry for you", that you feel attacked. It is a genuine advice that you should try and make the best cv you could come up with.
Never hurts to ask for feedback. But to just have it done for you and go shine with the result? That's not how the world works, mate.

I challenge you to reply without insulting anyone. It only inspires me to believe how very unfit you are for a job due to a lack of social competence. Any feedback is responded to with insults, I wish your future boss the best of luck >.>

/e Also it would have given you some credit if you admitted your sheer and utter mistake in interpretation of my profile after learning it was about a friends' death and not a belief. But alas, you missed your shot there.

This post was edited by Forg0tten on Feb 23 2021 01:23am
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll