d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Any Good Game With Player Driven Economy?
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 170.00
Dec 23 2020 10:39pm
first of all i want to say that if someone gives me a new game that i end up sticking to and playing for a while, i will donate you 500fg! yes 500fg! but thats just if the game is a super nice gem that i never heard of for some reasons :P if u give me a cool game that i end up playing a bit and all, i might still donate you 100-200fg or something :P

sorry in advance for the ugly wall of text that follows!! lol

Hello there! im looking for a mobile game that i could play when im on my phone at work (my job includes long periods of times when we're just on standby... allowed to be on our phone or whatever, sadly a laptop is too bulky to carry around in my specific case so i cant bring a laptop for those standby times... need to find a mobile game)

So im interested only in a game with a good economy, because i always loooove moneymaking in videogames, finding the best most efficient gold per hour or whatever and doing market flipping or merchanding etc... i just love that so much!

I'm fine with a little bit of p2w, what i mean by a little bit is like something like a subscription, like pay 10$ per month or whatever and get bonuses, im completely okay with this but im not looking for a game where u can spend hundreads/thousands of dollars and beat everyone or skip tons of the grind etc... lol

Here is a few games that i am already aware of and therefor please do not suggest those games :P i already know of them and tried them in the past :P

runescape, ive already tried this and all and on mobile and didnt like it at all, so thats a no.

Black desert online mobile, the economy isnt really "player driven" because of how the marketplace work... ive played it for over a month when it cameout but the paytowin just really killed it for me... i played as efficiently as humanly possible litterally 24h a day making sure my character was always grinding the most efficient possible places to gear up and all, and i couldnt go up in rankings anymore exept if i spent ALOT of irl money on the game... i even spent around 100$ on the game and that was basicly a drop in the ocean... lol

curse of aros i am currently playing this game on and off, been playing it on and off since the very begening of the beta or alpha or whatever, basicly many months ago ive started playing it, i kinda like it but since im looking for a new game, you can imagine that its not fullfilling my needs perfectly :P i get bored in it hehe

eve echoes ive tried this game for like a week, a few months ago when it cameout... i didnt like that it was extremely simplified compared to the real eve online :/ the ships fits and everything is so simply and doesnt have enough in dept costumization in my oppinion... unless the game has changed alot since i played it and they made it more like the original eve online (more complex and all) then i am not interested in it.. i played the real eve for over 2years nolifing it and if the mobile version was very similar to it i wouldve probably nolifed it for a long time, because i always thought that a clean slate, fresh start server on eve online would be amazing to shake up the meta/dominating teams and all and give everyone a fair shot at starting from nothing, as opposed to having pre-established powers teams who have trillions of currency that you will never deplete by killing them lol
Gold: 17,008.90
Dec 23 2020 11:53pm
Have you tried Ancients Reborn? It's pretty much a Runescape clone, played it for a while and had a lot of fun, the playerbase is really small tho, would love to see this game receiving more attention. There is Villagers and Heroes as well, but I never played that one myself. Btw if you are looking for a fun time killer you should check Days Bygone
Dec 24 2020 12:26am
Quote (keichandsi @ Dec 24 2020 12:53am)
Have you tried Ancients Reborn? It's pretty much a Runescape clone, played it for a while and had a lot of fun, the playerbase is really small tho, would love to see this game receiving more attention. There is Villagers and Heroes as well, but I never played that one myself. Btw if you are looking for a fun time killer you should check Days Bygone

never heard of either ancients reborn or days bygone lol, ill check some gameplay of both on youtube if they look somewhat nice (if im not instantly cringed out by either the graphic or the gameplay) ill download them on my phone and try both out! if i end up liking either ill donate u some fg :bouncy: :hug:
Dec 24 2020 12:31am
Days Bygone has A LOT to offer, the progression in the game is really neat but be warned that it's a "defend your castle"-like game, 99% a single-player experience. Hope you enjoy any of those, and I myself hope to see more suggestions here :P
Dec 24 2020 05:39am
Quote (keichandsi @ Dec 24 2020 01:31am)
Days Bygone has A LOT to offer, the progression in the game is really neat but be warned that it's a "defend your castle"-like game, 99% a single-player experience. Hope you enjoy any of those, and I myself hope to see more suggestions here :P

defend your castle game eh... against other players??? potentially heavy p2w players and u get rekt unable to defend? or what? NPC attacks? :P

that little nuance there is important o_O
Dec 24 2020 07:26am
The multiplayer aspect of the game is a guild feature, friends and leaderboards, that's all.
Gold: 55,607.42
Dec 31 2020 07:43pm
Have you tried the game that comes with this website, ladder slasher. It is playable on iPhone through safari or firefox and you could potentially (with extremely good luck) find single items worth over 100k fg.
Dec 31 2020 07:44pm
Quote (CARTRACK @ Dec 31 2020 08:43pm)
Have you tried the game that comes with this website, ladder slasher. It is playable on iPhone through safari or firefox and you could potentially (with extremely good luck) find single items worth over 100k fg.

lol... pretty sure we've traded before on ladderslasher me and you... check you gold logs :P u can also see my character list on my d2jsp profile and ohh also in my profile i list some of my master quest's results :P hahaha but thanks for trying :P any other ideas?

also, yeah, u can find 10k+ worth items more... reliably?? realistically? i dont see anyone finding a 100k+ worth item anytime soon... or ever... i mean those items drop once a year if even hahahaha most 100k items are unspawnables now... so unless i find a 250ee MQ dagger or axe... hahaha :P or who knows, a 70dex 15crit strike 15lifesteal 15quickdraw robe would be amazing!

my entire item collection is probably worth less than 30k fg :( but definitly more than 15-20k!

the best items i ever found are worth only like 1k or less each :cry: and ive played a little while... like 20 MQ all 100% solo climbs... doesnt sound like alot but 20solo mq take as long as like 60-80+ full group mqs hahaha

This post was edited by NumbSouls on Dec 31 2020 07:53pm
Gold: 55,607.42
Dec 31 2020 08:57pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ Dec 31 2020 08:44pm)
lol... pretty sure we've traded before on ladderslasher me and you... check you gold logs :P u can also see my character list on my d2jsp profile and ohh also in my profile i list some of my master quest's results :P hahaha but thanks for trying :P any other ideas?

also, yeah, u can find 10k+ worth items more... reliably?? realistically? i dont see anyone finding a 100k+ worth item anytime soon... or ever... i mean those items drop once a year if even hahahaha most 100k items are unspawnables now... so unless i find a 250ee MQ dagger or axe... hahaha :P or who knows, a 70dex 15crit strike 15lifesteal 15quickdraw robe would be amazing!

my entire item collection is probably worth less than 30k fg :( but definitly more than 15-20k!

the best items i ever found are worth only like 1k or less each :cry: and ive played a little while... like 20 MQ all 100% solo climbs... doesnt sound like alot but 20solo mq take as long as like 60-80+ full group mqs hahaha

Lol probably have.....I got the memory of a goldfish =(

And as for getting a 100k item .....it’s not impossible.....albeit extremely difficult or extremely lucky.....kinda like winning the lottery....
Gold: 4,435.00
Dec 31 2020 09:21pm
diablo 3

This post was edited by jadeoner on Dec 31 2020 09:21pm
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll