d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > Diablo Immortal
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 17,008.90
Dec 26 2020 06:58am
Quote (NumbSouls @ Dec 24 2020 09:43am)
seems like the graphic are extremely similar to diabloIII™ on release.....right?? i mean its really not a bad bad thing for mobile game, but idk. Knowing blizzard™ i expected something different.. special.... not just porting diabloIII™ to mobile and changing a few spells here and there? idk... but maybe afterall it all makes sense,ive heard they outsourced the whole developpement of this game to some chineese company™? correct me if im wrong... if its just the artstyle/ design coding etc okay... but if the entire storyline/gameplay mechanics and all were developped by <insert not blizzard™ company name here™> then i dont have so much hope for it :/ unless that company is Grinding Gear Game™ :D then okay maybe.

So far the reviewers who played the alpha are praising the game a lot, from the gameplay it looked a lot like a better-looking Ethernium (more like D3 with Ethernium gameplay). I have high hopes for the release, but yeah I'm looking forward for PoE Mobile a lot more lol
Gold: 35,210.00
Jan 5 2021 01:46pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ Dec 24 2020 01:43pm)
seems like the graphic are extremely similar to diabloIII™ on release.....right?? i mean its really not a bad bad thing for mobile game, but idk. Knowing blizzard™ i expected something different.. special.... not just porting diabloIII™ to mobile and changing a few spells here and there? idk... but maybe afterall it all makes sense,ive heard they outsourced the whole developpement of this game to some chineese company™? correct me if im wrong... if its just the artstyle/ design coding etc okay... but if the entire storyline/gameplay mechanics and all were developped by <insert not blizzard™ company name here™> then i dont have so much hope for it :/ unless that company is Grinding Gear Game™ :D then okay maybe.

The game is developed by netease (indeed chinese company). They are well known on the mobile gaming market and have much more experience there than blizzard. They also made the call of duty mobile for activision which is a big success.
Gold: 105.00
Jan 8 2021 02:11am
this game will be trash.
I love diablo but new blizzard staff=cancer
bringing BIND ON ACCOUNT garbage from WOW into diablo is a disgrace.
Then they have the audacity to put legendary gems behind a $ paywall. We don't even know if legendary gems can even drop in rifts apart from using paid currency.
IMO, devs should go and fuck themselves. They could've provided us with an amazing game if they took their shitty D3 and ported it into mobile, or simply followed POE and put the paywall for skins+tabs.
Instead, the top player will be the top spender, and their shit game has no real PVP.

what a fucking joke - no PVP/ bind on account.. .. on a diablo game....
LOLLLL fucking treason.
Gold: 105.00
Jan 8 2021 02:15am
Quote (ChosLizzard @ Jan 8 2021 03:11am)
this game will be trash.
I love diablo but new blizzard staff=cancer
bringing BIND ON ACCOUNT garbage from WOW into diablo is a disgrace.
Then they have the audacity to put legendary gems behind a $ paywall. We don't even know if legendary gems can even drop in rifts apart from using paid currency.
IMO, devs should go and fuck themselves. They could've provided us with an amazing game if they took their shitty D3 and ported it into mobile, or simply followed POE and put the paywall for skins+tabs.
Instead, the top player will be the top spender, and their shit game has no real PVP.

what a fucking joke - no PVP/ bind on account.. .. on a diablo game....
LOLLLL fucking treason.

and they milk you twice cuz u cant even stash items and share amongst characters.
I recommend using multiple blustacks and making 10x accounts to get more drops and let the p2w devs fuck themselves.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 28 2021 01:06am
Debit card lolol
Gold: 26,130.00
Mar 12 2021 09:15pm
i think so
Gold: 8,700.33
Apr 9 2021 06:24am
is this game coming out?
Gold: 0.00
Apr 12 2021 10:32pm
Quote (PICKER @ Dec 20 2020 03:51pm)
credit card swipe!!!!
swoosh~!

Isn't that exactly what this website is for d2...? There's literally no difference. Diablo has always been a pay to win game.
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic