d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Lockdown Cult
Prev17071727374165Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 73,105.00
Jun 13 2021 08:52pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 10:43pm)
No problem - you've got everything figured out it seems so, please, go ahead and disregard everything I am saying with 13 years in said specific industry.

If you do own a business, though, I do hope these words don't come back to echo in your ears in the end. As one final attempt - a last thought:

You didn't quote anything in either article that states all federal laws related to HIPAA and PHI are permanently suspended as long as COVID is the topic (but yet, asking someone for proof of behavioral health medications / HIV medical history in order to enter your store will get you a good 10-20 still). I am genuinely curious as to where COVID was given special exclusion while the aforementioned has not (non-doctoral employees have gone to prison for gossiping about things such as this).

As one who seems to speak as if they are well versed in the law, you should then be well aware that unless those words are expressly stated, any other theory based on other words interpreted by one's personal desires will never be admissible in court. My guess is honestly because you didn't read it - you wanted me to do that for you :)

Have a good night friend - I wish you the best :)

i guess i should have included "businesses tangentially related to the medical field" since you want to use "medical professionals" in bad faith.

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/04/02/ocr-announces-notification-of-enforcement-discretion.html
https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/hipaa-and-covid-19-limited-hipaa-waiver-bulletin-508.pdf

the enforcement discretion has nothing to do with what you're talking about, it literally says in the memo that it only applies to health care providers or their business associates, which i'm assuming your company falls under. do you understand who hipaa does and doesn't apply to yet?

honestly don't get why you're trying to grandstand when i'm just trying to tell you who hipaa does and doesn't apply to.

This post was edited by iceydicey on Jun 13 2021 08:57pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jun 13 2021 08:55pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 07:43pm)
No problem - you've got everything figured out it seems so, please, go ahead and disregard everything I am saying with 13 years in said specific industry.

If you do own a business, though, I do hope these words don't come back to echo in your ears in the end. As one final attempt - a last thought:

You didn't quote anything in either article that states all federal laws related to HIPAA and PHI are permanently suspended as long as COVID is the topic (but yet, asking someone for proof of behavioral health medications / HIV medical history in order to enter your store will get you a good 10-20 still). I am genuinely curious as to where COVID was given special exclusion while the aforementioned has not (non-doctoral employees have gone to prison for gossiping about things such as this).

As one who seems to speak as if they are well versed in the law, you should then be well aware that unless those words are expressly stated, any other theory based on other words interpreted by one's personal desires will never be admissible in court. My guess is honestly because you didn't read it - you wanted me to do that for you :)

Have a good night friend - I wish you the best :)

thats one of the weirder things that happened with all the covidiocy. slap a mask on and think they are the new sheriffs, i think part of it is due to the psychological and physiological effects of masking
Gold: 8,740.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 13 2021 09:00pm
Quote (iceydicey @ Jun 13 2021 10:52pm)
i guess i should have included "businesses tangentially related to the medical field" since you want to use "medical professionals" in bad faith.

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2020/04/02/ocr-announces-notification-of-enforcement-discretion.html

the enforcement discretion has nothing to do with what you're talking about, it literally says in the memo that it only applies to health care providers or their business associates, which i'm assuming your company falls under. do you understand who hipaa does and doesn't apply to yet?

I have addressed all of this.

If you'd like a real-world example of how the law works, you're always welcome to demand someone like a police officer show their vaccine card before approaching your vehicle. I think that's about the best way to test your theory in all reality (but I highly advise against this).

Also, I will agree with you in one way -- there are still businesses that require masks no matter what and don't bother with the honor system. You must understand the difference - barring entry to your establishment based on a blanket mask requirement for your own comfort (that assumingly you apply equally across the board) is different. I see these places occasionally and I just take my money elsewhere and they simply lose the sale. Consequences for choices - it's a life principle and if that business can't survive due to their choices, then that will be the result of their choices. They still violated no privacy laws.

This is not the same as requiring someone to give up their federally protected HIPAA/PHI rights in order to enter your establishment. Again, you're not allowed to pry into someone's medical history because it makes you feel better - this is not the same thing as instituting a blanket mask requirement (which requires no personal medical history) for anyone that enters your store -- that is your right and you haven't violated anyone's liberties in that situation.

I've been working in a related industry for 13 years (and I also did not confirm said related industry has any direct relation to a medical professional either -- I get where you're going. I do not work for a medical billing company). Your life is your prerogative and you're welcome to choose whatever path you see fit (and pay whatever price may come with said path). Attempting to "prove" I am right to you is honestly pointless, as I am sure those same people I referenced above who sit in prison for similar offenses didn't want to hear any of this either.

You will never, as a private citizen (business owner or not) be able to demand the medical history of another and not find yourself in federal court - your patrons as a business owner are public citizens and private ownership or not, you are still an establishment open to the general public and therefore, not permitted to deny entry based on any of the standard federal prohibitions. If you deny them entry based on the aforementioned (discrimination by means of violation of one's rights is one of said prohibitions), that's a big federal nono. You're welcome to challenge that reality if you'd like, but again, I seriously advise against it. However, it's your life.

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 13 2021 10:22pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 17 2021 11:08pm
Gold: 260.11
Jun 17 2021 11:24pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 18 2021 12:08am)

What if I told you.... both of those can be totally factual and true.... since the former didn't include zinc.

Here's the article the one on the right is referencing and.... it's not published yet. It's from a preprint server.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.05.28.21258012v1

The drug combination is not HCQ with zinc, it's HCQ with azithromycin. Zinc / Zn is not anywhere in the article so that's... weird.

It's been shown pretty clearly that HCQ alone doesn't do anything, but combinining it with other drugs might have an effect. That's not surprising. Lots of drugs have synergistic effects but no effect on their own.
Jun 23 2021 01:20am
video censored by youtube the medical professionals.........of course they are.
American Doctors Address COVID-19 Misinformation with Capitol Hill Press Conference
https://www.bitchute.com/video/71W1O4TdJxo0/
Jun 29 2021 05:09am
We Got A Problem Hosts BBC Breakfast 29th June 2021 #16
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ugo9UvNY1UA/
Gold: 138.69
Jun 29 2021 05:22am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 29 2021 06:09am)
We Got A Problem Hosts BBC Breakfast 29th June 2021 #16
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ugo9UvNY1UA/

I love the invectives used in that video :hail: