d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Lockdown Cult
Prev16970717273165Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Jun 13 2021 07:47pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 06:38pm)
Well, I don't think everyone backs the vaccine because they want to.

You do have to admit that it's career cliff-diving by a firm stance against it with 9/10 media outlets pounding into the heads of the public daily that this is the only way of life and that the world will end otherwise.

here is a short clip out of a vid that about sums it up. never mind the mask part it boils down to she is saying they sold out. even trump is pro vaxer. he even calling him self the father of the vaccine. its all of them

Face Masks Don't Work | You're Either Being Paid or Played | Dr Merritt
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mH5FpIziBi7h/

bill gates said he has 10 billion invested into all of it. claims he is going to make a 200 billion return. everything about it all is freaky.
Gold: 8,740.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 13 2021 07:56pm
Quote (iceydicey @ Jun 13 2021 09:43pm)
not reading the wall of text, but it's not a hipaa violation for anyone to ask for your vaccination records. this is a common misconception.

hipaa violations have nothing to do with what businesses or even employers are allowed to ask - it relates to how medical professionals treat the information about patients.

Sorry, but what you're advising is a fallacy (and one that is commonly promoted in places like Facebook in order to skew the truth and ensure you do not know your rights).

You cannot release the medical records or medical history on any patient (or demand the release of without their specific, written consent on a legal document unless said medical records are vital to solving a serious crime (i.e. a violent crime), or as necessary to ensure safe care of patients in psychiatric care / life-threatening condition due to a highly suspected chronic condition when said patient sees a doctor who has no history on them). I am sure I missed one or two other, very specific exclusions, but fear generated by public health officials to push people to take a rushed vaccine with many deaths associated with it during clinical trial doesn't circumvent HIPAA (at least for now -- our current administration may do away with that all together if it benefits them -- we shall see). In today's day and age, as a business owner with no background or involvement in the medical field and therefore no legitimate reason to demand access to said information, if you demand a patron's medical records, you will find yourself in federal court - Facebook "fact" checkers won't be able to change that.

Let me relate it to you in a way we all can mostly follow -- an anti-vaxxers (of FDA approved, proven effective vaccines) kids sit in the same classes as yours does who is fully vaccinated. The school can't discriminate against them based on Protected Health Information they are not legally able to demand as well. It's no different.

/edit:

Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 13 2021 09:47pm)
here is a short clip out of a vid that about sums it up. never mind the mask part it boils down to she is saying they sold out. even trump is pro vaxer. he even calling him self the father of the vaccine. its all of them

Face Masks Don't Work | You're Either Being Paid or Played | Dr Merritt
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mH5FpIziBi7h/

bill gates said he has 10 billion invested into all of it. claims he is going to make a 200 billion return. everything about it all is freaky.

Bill Gates is also the one pushing the mainstreaming of synthetic meat and population control. These are documented and easily accessible facts. He's also, what, 60-something and just had his wife leave him because he was hosting parties with possibly under-aged girls? I don't know how true this is, but it's been brought up more than once on more than one media outlet.

I take what he says with a grain of salt. The only thing I think in today's day and age that I can thank him for is Visual Basic which became VBA which is what puts food on my table.

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 13 2021 08:16pm
Gold: 73,105.00
Jun 13 2021 08:15pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 09:56pm)
Sorry, but what you're advising is a fallacy (and one that is commonly promoted in places like Facebook in order to skew the truth and ensure you do not know your rights).

You cannot release the medical records or medical history on any patient (or demand the release of without their specific, written consent on a legal document unless said medical records are vital to solving a serious crime (i.e. a violent crime), or as necessary to ensure safe care of patients in psychiatric care). I am sure I missed one or two other, very specific exclusions, but fear generated by public health officials to push people to take a rushed vaccine with many deaths associated with it during clinical trial doesn't circumvent HIPAA (at least for now -- our current administration may do away with that all together if it benefits them -- we shall see). In today's day and age, as a business owner, if you demand a patron's medical records, you will find yourself in federal court - Facebook "fact" checkers won't be able to change that.

Let me relate it to you in a way we all can mostly follow -- an anti-vaxxers (of FDA approved, proven effective vaccines) kids sit in the same classes as yours does who is fully vaccinated. The school can't discriminate against them based on Protected Health Information they are not legally able to demand as well. It's no different.

/edit:

Bill Gates is also the one pushing the mainstreaming of synthetic meat and population control. These are documented and easily accessible facts. He's also, what, 60-something and just had his wife leave him because he was hosting parties with possibly under-aged girls? I don't know how true this is, but it's been brought up more than once on more than one media outlet.

I take what he says with a grain of salt. The only thing I think in today's day and age that I can thank him for is Visual Basic which became VBA which is what puts food on my table.

what does a doctor being unable to release medical records have to do with a business asking for your vaccination card. hipaa was literally created to govern how medical providers treat your records and nothing else. any non medical person can ask, you can obviously say no.

nvm don't feel like arguing with imbeciles today who try to win arguments by typing you into submission

This post was edited by iceydicey on Jun 13 2021 08:17pm
Jun 13 2021 08:20pm
Quote (iceydicey @ Jun 13 2021 10:15pm)
what does a doctor being unable to release records have to do with a business asking for your vaccination card. hipaa was literally created to govern how medical providers treat your records and nothing else.

nvm don't feel like arguing with imbeciles today who try to win arguments by typing you into submission

Well, then I will urge you to research HIPAA a little further, friend. It goes far deeper and has far more restrictions than that (including as specific-of-penalties as higher consequences for releasing sensitive diagnosis to those not privileged to the information). If you're a business owner in America, you'd be very, very wise to brush up on this before attempting to behave in said manner with any of your customers (especially considering mask mandates are becoming rapidly optional across the country). You, too, seem to need a refresher on the fact that federal law has not disappeared - arbitrary mask mandates by state or not.

To your second comment - well, I just assumed you were an intellectual who would appreciate/expect a clear and concise reason at to why I know what I do - you seem very firm in your stances, so, I had no reason to assume otherwise and therefore obliged accordingly. I will make note for next time that it is considered imbecile behavior to explain one's stance when speaking with you.

Be well :)

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 13 2021 08:21pm
Jun 13 2021 08:27pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 10:20pm)
Well, then I will urge you to research HIPAA a little further, friend. It goes far deeper and has far more restrictions than that (including as specific-of-penalties as higher consequences for releasing sensitive diagnosis to those not privileged to the information). If you're a business owner in America, you'd be very, very wise to brush up on this before attempting to behave in said manner with any of your customers (especially considering mask mandates are becoming rapidly optional across the country). You, too, seem to need a refresher on the fact that federal law has not disappeared - arbitrary mask mandates by state or not.

To your second comment - well, I just assumed you were an intellectual who would appreciate/expect a clear and concise reason at to why I know what I do - you seem very firm in your stances, so, I had no reason to assume otherwise and therefore obliged accordingly. I will make note for next time that it is considered imbecile behavior to explain one's stance when speaking with you.

for christs sake, just look at the website that directly contradicts this

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-individuals/guidance-materials-for-consumers/index.html
https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/laws-regulations/index.html

point out any language that alludes to hipaa applying to anyone other than a medical professional
Jun 13 2021 08:28pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 07:20pm)

something kinda new? businesses now refusing vaccinated people.
Jun 13 2021 08:31pm
Quote (iceydicey @ Jun 13 2021 10:27pm)
for christs sake, just look at the website that directly contradicts this

https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-individuals/guidance-materials-for-consumers/index.html
https://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-professionals/privacy/laws-regulations/index.html

point out any language that alludes to hipaa applying to anyone other than a medical professional

My friend, I work in an industry that deals with this exact information. I am not a medical doctor, or a certified medical professional. I do not work in a doctor's office or for any doctor in the country, nor do I treat or have any direct contact with any patients of any kind. Yet, I have access to everything you are referencing above and am not immune to federal law regarding other people's Protected Health Information simply because I don't have a medical license.

Linking a few articles you didn't read or misinterpreted doesn't change the law. Our company's lawyers (frustratingly enough) are more than happy to remind us of all of this every..... single..... year...... and yes it gets tiresome LOL.

No, you cannot and will never be able to release or demand anyone's medical records or history simply because you feel like it / decided to believe something. That's not the law. I urge you to do further research.

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 13 2021 08:33pm
Jun 13 2021 08:35pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 07:31pm)
My friend, I work in an industry that deals with this exact information. I am not a medical doctor, or a certified medical professional. I do not work in a doctor's office, nor do I treat or have any direct contact with any patients of any kind. Yet, I have access to everything you are referencing above and am not immune to federal law regarding other people's Protected Health Information simply because I don't have a medical license.

Linking a few articles you didn't read or misinterpreted doesn't change the law. Our company's lawyers (frustratingly enough) are more than happy to remind us of all of this every..... single..... year...... and yes it gets tiresome LOL.

No, you cannot and will never be able to release or demand anyone's medical records or history simply because you feel like it / decided to believe something. That's not the law. I urge you to do further research.

letem learn the hard way
Kevin J Johnston SERVES COURT PAPERS to LONGO'S AGAIN
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hrMbOxHhgIWQ/
Jun 13 2021 08:36pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 10:31pm)
My friend, I work in an industry that deals with this exact information. I am not a medical doctor, or a certified medical professional. I do not work in a doctor's office or for any doctor in the country, nor do I treat or have any direct contact with any patients of any kind. Yet, I have access to everything you are referencing above and am not immune to federal law regarding other people's Protected Health Information simply because I don't have a medical license.

these are not articles...this is literally guidance provided by the department of health and human services that you are assuming that i linked without having read it.

anyway, let me know when you have anything to back up what you're saying other than anecdotal conjecture. instances where businesses have gotten in trouble for asking for vaccine cards, employers being sued for asking about vaccination status, etc.

edit: the page literally mentions why your company would be subject to hipaa, do some research yourself, jesus...

This post was edited by iceydicey on Jun 13 2021 08:40pm
Jun 13 2021 08:43pm
Quote (iceydicey @ Jun 13 2021 10:36pm)
these are not articles...this is literally guidance provided by the department of health and human services that you are assuming that i linked without having read it.

anyway, let me know when you have anything to back up what you're saying other than anecdotal conjecture. instances where businesses have gotten in trouble for asking for vaccine cards, employers being sued for asking about vaccination status, etc.

No problem - you've got everything figured out it seems so, please, go ahead and disregard everything I am saying with 13 years in said specific industry.

If you do own a business, though, I do hope these words don't come back to echo in your ears in the end. As one final attempt - a last thought:

You didn't quote anything in either article that states all federal laws related to HIPAA and PHI are permanently suspended as long as COVID is the topic (but yet, asking someone for proof of behavioral health medications / HIV medical history in order to enter your store will get you a good 10-20 still). I am genuinely curious as to where COVID was given special exclusion while the aforementioned has not (non-doctoral employees have gone to prison for gossiping about things such as this).

As one who seems to speak as if they are well versed in the law, you should then be well aware that unless those words are expressly stated, any other theory based on other words interpreted by one's personal desires will never be admissible in court and dismantled completely by any average prosecutor. My guess is honestly because you didn't read it - you wanted me to do that for you :)

Have a good night friend - I wish you the best :)

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 13 2021 08:51pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16970717273165Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll