d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Lockdown Cult
Prev16869707172165Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 347.20
Jun 13 2021 06:38pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 08:28pm)
Well - I can say that masks are now optional in 99% of places where I live and visit (NJ and NY). The others are up to the discretion of the business owner solely and there are more than enough competitive options to take my business to should they continue to choose to follow along.

Since asking for one's private medical records is considered a HIPAA violation (federal law related to PHI) and can lead to serious fines (and even jail time in some cases), the claim is it's based on the "honor system". To put that in perspective, there is no other situation in American daily life where the honor system is trusted. This is fundamentally why places like ShopRite have plain clothed security and loss prevention. It's not based on any honor system in my opinion, but rather said system is a convenient scapegoat -- it's more about the fact that the "house of cards" is starting to sway.

It didn't take long for the regulations to start relaxing once the administration desired by every rich liberal (i.e. CNN news anchor, Bezos, Gates, etc.) took office. It only took just long enough for them to believe you forgot the questionable aspects and are done contemplating what may have been hidden from you.

May I ask if any of you truly believe what you've been told the last year and a half (that has changed as rapidly as on a weekly basis), or is it just a situation of feeling as if knowing you may very well have (key words - may very well have. Not claiming I know every fact, but evidence speaks volumes) been swindled?

You're smarter than your peers and it's refreshing. You'll find that most people here are clueless people who live in fronts of their devices watching anime talking bout what they seen on social medias like it's god spoken words.
Gold: 8,740.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 13 2021 06:47pm
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jun 13 2021 08:38pm)
You're smarter than your peers and it's refreshing. You'll find that most people here are clueless people who live in fronts of their devices watching anime talking bout what they seen on social medias like it's god spoken words.

In my opinion? Was COVID a thing? Of course. Truth is, when this started, I was cleaning my house one day and happened to grab a bottle of sanitizer wipes that I had gotten a good 6-8 months prior. One of the first pathogens it stated it kills is the Human Coronavirus.

However, the annual flu has left people on ventilators by the millions over the decades we have known it's existed. It sadly claimed hundreds of thousands of those lives too (even with, what, a good 10-15 different vaccines for different strains and still we hover at a 60% effective rate).

To clarify - life lost is never anything worthy of political comparison, so that's not what I am doing here. I am just pointing out that we have had large public health issues for a long time that have been and will continue to be far more destructive than COVID, which is something that in all fairness, mutation or not, is not new to us.

Lastly -- in my opinion, there's a reason we have a list of FDA approved vaccines that we issue to our population as young as a couple months old (COVID vaccine is not on this list, btw - I'm sure you knew this, but I am also sure many here didn't) - we have documented history that their minimal risk is far outweighed by their guaranteed benefits. I am fully vaccinated myself and even got a tetanus booster 2 years ago after slicing my finger up real nice on accident. I am far from anti-vax. I am responsible-vax and am concerned with the real science.

I will, however, not be a guinea pig for a rushed vaccine that has claimed more lives than other FDA-denied vaccines that had fractions of a percentage of similar results in comparison. No, thank you.

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 13 2021 06:50pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jun 13 2021 06:49pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 05:28pm)
Well - I can say that masks are now optional in 99% of places where I live and visit (NJ and NY). The others are up to the discretion of the business owner solely and there are more than enough competitive options to take my business to should they continue to choose to follow along.

Since asking for one's private medical records is considered a HIPAA violation (federal law related to PHI) and can lead to serious fines (and even jail time in some cases), the claim is it's based on the "honor system". To put that in perspective, there is no other situation in American daily life where the honor system is trusted. This is fundamentally why places like ShopRite have plain clothed security and loss prevention. It's not based on any honor system in my opinion, but rather said system is a convenient scapegoat -- it's more about the fact that the "house of cards" is starting to sway.

It didn't take long for the regulations to start relaxing once the administration desired by every rich liberal (i.e. CNN news anchor, Bezos, Gates, etc.) took office. It only took just long enough for them to believe you forgot the questionable aspects and are done contemplating what may have been hidden from you.

May I ask if any of you truly believe what you've been told the last year and a half (that has changed as rapidly as on a weekly basis), or is it just a situation of feeling as if knowing you may very well have (key words - may very well have. Not claiming I know every fact, but evidence speaks volumes) been swindled is a tough pill to swallow/admit and that in reality, you may, too be wondering what side effects are to come with a rushed vaccine that produced catastrophically higher volumes of deaths when pushed to market than any other vaccine in history?

i was suspicious from the start only because of the lying track record of the taxtakers. never would of guessed though just how bad the lying can get. my main thing through it all is/was the grossness of the mask. truely anything can be sold to the people. masks was my main topic because its so gross.

no masks
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84140232&f=27

Gold: 138.69
Jun 13 2021 06:55pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 07:47pm)
In my opinion? Was COVID a thing? Of course. Truth is, when this started, I was cleaning my house one day and happened to grab a bottle of sanitizer wipes that I had gotten a good 6-8 months prior. One of the first pathogens it stated it kills is the Human Coronavirus.

However, the annual flu has left people on ventilators by the millions over the decades we have known it's existed. It sadly claimed hundreds of thousands of those lives too (even with, what, a good 10-15 different vaccines for different strains and still we hover at a 60% effective rate).

To clarify - life lost is never anything worthy of political comparison, so that's not what I am doing here. I am just pointing out that we have had large public health issues for a long time that have been and will continue to be far more destructive than COVID, which is something that in all fairness, mutation or not, is not new to us.

Lastly -- in my opinion, there's a reason we have a list of FDA approved vaccines that we issue to our population as young as a couple months old (COVID vaccine is not on this list, btw - I'm sure you knew this, but I am also sure many here didn't) - we have documented history that their minimal risk is far outweighed by their guaranteed benefits. I am fully vaccinated myself and even got a tetanus booster 2 years ago after slicing my finger up real nice on accident. I am far from anti-vax. I am responsible-vax and am concerned with the real science.

I will, however, not be a guinea pig for a rushed vaccine that has claimed more lives than other FDA-denied vaccines that had fractions of a percentage of similar results in comparison. No, thank you.

Refreshing take, thanks for that.
Jun 13 2021 06:55pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 13 2021 08:49pm)
i was suspicious from the start only because of the lying track record of the taxtakers. never would of guessed though just how bad the lying can get. my main thing through it all is/was the grossness of the mask. truely anything can be sold to the people. masks was my main topic because its so gross.

no masks
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84140232&f=27

- tagging you as well since you seemed interested :)

Well - the truth is (and this ties back into my previous statement where it's about waiting just long enough for everyone to forget the questionable aspects):

When this first started, we were told the N95 respirator was the only FDA approved mask to block pathogens. I can tell you from where I live, 99.5% of people were not wearing said mask and therefore, they were not following science in any way shape or form -- they were following along with instruction when science stated that their face mask offered equivalent the level of protection as one who was unmasked.

In addition, my father is an audio engineer and the day before one of the big jobs of the year, he spent 3 straight days in the warehouse preparing equipment, organizing loading, etc. One of his coworkers was tested positive for COVID, had no symptoms and had a second test that was negative. My father tested negative twice. My father's other coworkers tested negative twice. No one was wearing an N95 mask either.

The preferred administration took office, so it's OK to relax the restrictions very, very slowly in order to ensure that once they are no longer in place at all, everyone has forgotten about the above in their view.

This entire "pandemic" scenario is a slice of lacey swiss cheese and to be honest, I am sure many who subscribed without question feel the same way -- it's tough to admit when you're wrong though, sometimes. I think that's we're experiencing now.

/edit - they also were not following science when they developed and then rushed a vaccine that has quite a few lives on it's belt for public use when as I said before, others have been cancelled for a fraction of a percentage of the same negative consequences. Anyone who claims they got the vaccination based on science when the facts clearly state there was not a single iota of science involved in this is being disingenuous by choice simply because that path aligns with one political agenda.

Again - not denying that COVID was a thing - it certainly was and when I was (and when I still am to date) around those who are elderly or have a compromised immune system I wear a mask (I would take precautions as well during a heightened flu season - no difference - whether it works or not it does make them feel more comfortable). However, I am also stating with full confidence that it was weaponized for political purposes because before it became all-the-rage, our GDP had hit 4x as high as Obama said a "magic wand" would be necessary to achieve. Left wing politicians were at risk of never being elected again and as the media (who has always been slightly left wing but has far surpassed that now) needed to ensure this couldn't happen, everyone simply behaved in lock-step.

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 13 2021 07:16pm
Jun 13 2021 07:19pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 05:55pm)
^cannabist - tagging you as well since you seemed interested :)

Well - the truth is (and this ties back into my previous statement where it's about waiting just long enough for everyone to forget the questionable aspects):

When this first started, we were told the N95 respirator was the only FDA approved mask to block pathogens. I can tell you from where I live, 99.5% of people were not wearing said mask and therefore, they were not following science in any way shape or form -- they were following along with instruction when science stated that their face mask offered equivalent the level of protection as one who was unmasked.

In addition, my father is an audio engineer and the day before one of the big jobs of the year, he spent 3 straight days in the warehouse preparing equipment, organizing loading, etc. One of his coworkers was tested positive for COVID, had no symptoms and had a second test that was negative. My father tested negative twice. My father's other coworkers tested negative twice. No one was wearing an N95 mask either.

The preferred administration took office, so it's OK to relax the restrictions very, very slowly in order to ensure that once they are no longer in place at all, everyone has forgotten about the above in their view.

This entire "pandemic" scenario is a slice of lacey swiss cheese and to be honest, I am sure many who subscribed without question feel the same way -- it's tough to admit when you're wrong though, sometimes. I think that's we're experiencing now.

/edit - they also were not following science when they developed and then rushed a vaccine that has quite a few lives on it's belt for public use when as I said before, others have been cancelled for a fraction of a percentage of the same negative consequences. Anyone who claims they got the vaccination based on science when the facts clearly state there was not a single iota of science involved in this is being disingenuous by choice simply because that path aligns with one political agenda.

i dont/wont forget the questionable aspects. it was all a lie from the "flatten the curve" and when nothing really happened aside from alot of fraud that got exposed. in the middle of july the covidiot governor mandated masks to keep the fear up and the people zero questions asked slapped them right on there. from what it looks like now the jab is the end game. few people making alot of money out of the scamdemic. some are saying its depopulation. I have looked into the jab and what it is and its spooky stuff.
Jun 13 2021 07:23pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 13 2021 09:19pm)
i dont/wont forget the questionable aspects. it was all a lie from the "flatten the curve" and when nothing really happened aside from alot of fraud that got exposed. in the middle of july the covidiot governor mandated masks to keep the fear up and the people zero questions asked slapped them right on there. from what it looks like now the jab is the end game. few people making alot of money out of the scamdemic. some are saying its depopulation. I have looked into the jab and what it is and its spooky stuff.

Well, in my opinion, I am not so sure that this was a full blown conspiracy moreso than a trial-run to see how easily Americans will fall in line and forget the constitution and bill of rights lessons they learned as early as 3rd grade.

If my opinion is correct, we definitely showed them we are more than willing to give them exactly what they want.

To be honest? I don't give the government (on either side) enough credit to plot such a complex conspiracy. I believe they simply saw an opportunity and pounced on it - it was the golden ticket to slowing the economy and returning the country back to the GDP levels Obama claimed were the highest possible because that then gave left wing politicians more credibility again.

I could be wrong and perhaps this was a very complex plan, but, I think our government officials aren't smart enough to dress themselves in the morning 3/4 of time, let alone something like this. It's all about gaining and maintaining power every 4 years in my opinion.

I personally don't align with any party - I am a centrist who sees value in both sides, but also at the same time sees which side has far more destructive ideologies (i.e. full social control vs. individual liberties).

/edit - sorry - I feel this is important. I have actually had some real-life friends who are hardcore liberal to their last day actually call me fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I am not sure of the entire definitions of those, but, specific to society my stances are as follows:

- I have no issues with anyone who chooses to be in a same-sex relationship. Last I checked, I don't pay your rent and you don't pay mine. Until you try and tell me there's an issue with my personal behaviors in the home I pay for, I have no reason to tell you otherwise.

- If you feel transgender, that's your constitutional right (freedom of expression). Do I have to bow to / cater to you for a personal life choice? Nope. Am I going to be nasty unnecessarily to you? Nope. Live and let live. You let me live and I will let you live.

- Regarding #2 - this actually reminds me of a pretty cool story from back in the day. One of my good friends invited his personal best friend to come out with us one night. Turns out his personal best friend was of the homosexual nature. He tried "hitting" on me (for lack of a better word - sorry) and I simply said hey man -- im flattered, but I just am not interested in that. What happened next? We shot the shit the entire night and he even put forth his best efforts to set me up with one of the girls at the place that he knew (unfortunately, she was dealing with her own internal struggles at the time and not ready for anything like that, but, you get my point). Mutual respect is all one should ever ask. I asked for it, I got it, and we had a great time.

- I will die one day. You will, everyone will. What right do I (or anyone else) have to decide what path is required of you? The answer is none. You're welcome to travel your path in life without any interference from me as long as I am granted the same respect.

This post was edited by CyrusTheGreat on Jun 13 2021 07:39pm
Jun 13 2021 07:32pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 06:23pm)
Well, in my opinion, I am not so sure that this was a full blown conspiracy moreso than a trial-run to see how easily Americans will fall in line and forget the constitution and bill of rights lessons they learned as early as 3rd grade.

If my opinion is correct, we definitely showed them we are more than willing to give them exactly what they want.

To be honest? I don't give the government (on either side) enough credit to plot such a complex conspiracy. I believe they simply saw an opportunity and pounced on it - it was the golden ticket to slowing the economy and returning the country back to the GDP levels Obama claimed were the highest possible because that then gave left wing politicians more credibility again.

I could be wrong and perhaps this was a very complex plan, but, I think our government officials aren't smart enough to dress themselves in the morning 3/4 of time, let alone something like this. It's all about gaining and maintaining power every 4 years in my opinion.

I personally don't align with any party - I am a centrist who sees value in both sides, but also at the same time sees which side has far more destructive ideologies.

governments look like shills for the elite class. the bankers most likely. we worship pieces of paper and thats going to turn into blips on a computer. of all the so called division is the parties have you ever wondered why ever single one (to my knowledge) of them backs the jab?
Jun 13 2021 07:38pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jun 13 2021 09:32pm)
governments look like shills for the elite class. the bankers most likely. we worship pieces of paper and thats going to turn into blips on a computer. of all the so called division is the parties have you ever wondered why ever single one (to my knowledge) of them backs the jab?

Well, I don't think everyone backs the vaccine because they want to.

You do have to admit that it's career cliff-diving by a firm stance against it with 9/10 media outlets pounding into the heads of the public daily that this is the only way of life and that the world will end otherwise.
Gold: 73,105.00
Jun 13 2021 07:43pm
Quote (CyrusTheGreat @ Jun 13 2021 08:28pm)

May I ask if any of you truly believe what you've been told the last year and a half (that has changed as rapidly as on a weekly basis), or is it just a situation of feeling as if knowing you may very well have (key words - may very well have. Not claiming I know every fact, but evidence speaks volumes) been swindled is a tough pill to swallow/admit and that in reality, you may, too be wondering what side effects are to come with a rushed vaccine that produced catastrophically higher volumes of deaths when pushed to market than any other vaccine in history?

not reading the wall of text, but it's not a hipaa violation for anyone to ask for your vaccination records. this is a common misconception.

hipaa violations have nothing to do with what businesses or even employers are allowed to ask - it relates to how medical professionals treat the information about patients.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16869707172165Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll