d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Mods & Private Realms > Project D2 Has Corrupt Devs (proof Inside)
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 10 2020 11:46am
Quote (Flameyes @ Dec 10 2020 12:45pm)
Unless they also locked the account that he dropped off 30k to not really. Locked/scammer on an account that had already been exposed and no one would trade with isn’t ideal

the fg means nothing. the pd2 team got exposed for who they really are
Gold: 8,355.04
Dec 10 2020 11:50am
Quote (Lycurgus @ Dec 10 2020 12:46pm)
the fg means nothing. the pd2 team got exposed for who they really are

30k means quite a bit, especially if he continues to use it to get people banned

Also the mods being exposed as being pieces of trash isn’t going to make them stop acting like that or impact how they handle the game
Gold: 32,161.71
Dec 10 2020 11:52am
Quote (Flameyes @ Dec 10 2020 11:50am)
30k means quite a bit, especially if he continues to use it to get people banned

Also the mods being exposed as being pieces of trash isn’t going to make them stop acting like that or impact how they handle the game

No doubt about that

Will be an annoying process to consistently find them. I hope Jsp mod team can at least track that 30k and ban those accounts

Gold: 24,324.00
Dec 10 2020 12:00pm
PD2 will be dead soon enough

The mods & senpai f4g should already lose all credibility
Senior Moderator
Gold: 50,105.69
Trader: Trusted
Dec 10 2020 12:08pm
As if the situation with Bachelor (d2jsp user and co-admin or whatever of Relics of Avabur or some idle game) didn't make things clear enough. (To be fair, Bachelor has since apologized and has tried to change over a new leaf)
It's one thing to ban people for outside trading (Path of Exile). It's another thing to intentionally set people up and try to profit from your position by exploiting said individuals.
It's sad, but this is what happens when you have a game created by folks that lack maturity and professionalism at the time. I'm sure as the game dies due to their decisions, they'll learn and move forward in a positive direction with some lessons learned under their belt.

My favorite thing about all of this though is the clear and great teamwork that is present between members of the d2jsp community and the scammer accusations team. It's a beautiful thing.
Gold: 2,571.50
Dec 10 2020 12:15pm
PD2 is a passion project by some small time dude with a handful of devs/friends.
It's not a professional company trying to profit.
They are doing the community a favor by giving us a free mod that a lot of people enjoy.

I think the lengths that wizzpike went to ban people are hilariously fucked up, but everyone here is intentionally breaking the mod rules to profit and personal gain.

So I just laugh and say: GET REKT KIDS

I also find it good that Wizzspilkes acc got locked because their tactics were pretty messed up, but to catch the cheaters anything goes.

This post was edited by iBruno on Dec 10 2020 12:17pm
Gold: 32,161.71
Dec 10 2020 12:21pm
Quote (iBruno @ Dec 10 2020 12:15pm)
PD2 is a passion project by some small time dude with a handful of devs/friends.
They are doing the community a favor by giving us a free mod that a lot of people enjoy.

I think the lengths that wizzpike went to ban people are hilariously fucked up, but everyone here is intentionally breaking the mod rules to profit and personal gain.

I also find it good that Wizzspilkes acc got locked because their tactics were pretty messed up, but to catch the cheaters anything goes.

Problem is they are banning people for just posting about it on their discord. Like textbook said he wasn’t just catching people breaking rules, he and his friends were actively profiting. How much time spent making tens of thousands of fg which could have just been spent setting up their trade forum.
Gold: 600.00
Dec 10 2020 12:25pm
Quote (iBruno @ Dec 10 2020 10:15am)

The attempt to save the fg on his account by transferring it to friends/multis is arguably what’s most offensive about this situation. It’s one thing to conduct a sting operation (at one’s own risk), but to profit off of it (or at the very least try to hide the profits) is highly unethical.
Gold: 2,571.50
Dec 10 2020 12:28pm
Quote (Bazi @ Dec 10 2020 01:21pm)
Problem is they are banning people for just posting about it on their discord. Like textbook said he wasn’t just catching people breaking rules, he and his friends were actively profiting. How much time spent making tens of thousands of fg which could have just been spent setting up their trade forum.

thats why i said its good that his jsp was banned. The "keep the fg" part is basically scamming by jsp rules.

However, they did "trade" the users the gear they paid FG for, and then said players got banned for RMT as per PD2 rules.

This is basically entrapment, which is not cool but at the same time these ppl are actively trying to break the rules. So in the end everyone got what they deserve.
Gold: 20,000.00
Dec 10 2020 01:24pm
Quote (iBruno @ 10 Dec 2020 18:28)
thats why i said its good that his jsp was banned. The "keep the fg" part is basically scamming by jsp rules.

However, they did "trade" the users the gear they paid FG for, and then said players got banned for RMT as per PD2 rules.

This is basically entrapment, which is not cool but at the same time these ppl are actively trying to break the rules. So in the end everyone got what they deserve.

It's not basically entrapment... It IS entrapment. Which is fucked up.

I hear some people are writing a group letter to Blizzard to try and get Blizzard to wield their ban-hammer and force PD2 to shutdown through legal means as they are using a private server to scam people. Blizzard can easily get PD2 to shutdown over trademarks.

Go Back To Mods & Private Realms Topic List
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll