d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1674675676
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Kayeto
Group: Member
Gold: 37,588.89
Warn: 10%
Sep 28 2021 11:30am
On Sep 26, 2021, the USA reported a 7-day average of 119,886 new covid cases. One year earlier (Sep 26, 2020), the number was 44,675. Cases are 2.68 times higher than they were at this time last year. That's what I will refer to when I use the term ratio here.

Ratio: The 7-day average of new covid cases on Sep. 26th, 2021 compared what it was on that day one year ago. High ratio means their cases have gone up more.

Ratio rank: How that state's ratio compares against the other 49

Vacc %: the % of that state that has been vaccinated (source: https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html )

Vacc Rank: How that state's Vacc % compares against the other 49

Analysis:

Vermont, the state with the highest Vacc %, also saw the biggest increase in cases from a year ago (when there was no vaccine). However, this can be deceptive since their numbers are very small. The case count increased from 4 to 200, making for a very skewed ratio. But looking closer, their place in the list isn't that inconsistent since they are right next to their two neighbors who also show high case increases and high vacc rates. They are followed by Alaska, another cold weather state.

Then we have West Virginia, the least vaccinated state, rounding up the top 5 of biggest increase in cases.

After that, it the results look quite scattered. We see the highly vaccinated states hanging around the middle of the pack. At the bottom of the list (the states with the smallest cases increases) we see some poorly vaccinated places and some middle-of-the-pack ones.

Overall, I don't see there being enough of a correlation for one to draw meaningful conclusions.

This post was edited by Kayeto on Sep 28 2021 11:45am
TiStuff
Gold: 1,875.20
Sep 28 2021 11:37am
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 28 2021 10:30am)
On Sep 26, 2021, the USA reported a 7-day average of 119,886 new covid cases. One year earlier (Sep 26, 2020), the number was 44,675. Cases are 2.68 times higher than they were at this time last year. That's what I will refer to when I use the term ratio here.

Ratio: The 7-day average of new covid cases on Sep. 26th, 2021 compared what it was on that day one year ago

Vacc %: the % of that state that has been vaccinated (source: https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html )

https://i.imgur.com/35mvss9.png

Analysis:

Vermont, the state with the highest Vacc % also saw the biggest increase in cases from a year ago (when there was no vaccine). However, this can be deceptive since their numbers are very small. The case count increased from 4 to 200, making for a very skewed ratio. But looking closer, their place in the list isn't that inconsistent since they are right next to their two neighbors who also show high case increases and high vacc rates. They are followed by Alaska, another cold weather state.

Then we have West Virginia, the least vaccinated state, rounding up the top 5 of biggest increase in cases.

After that, it the results look quite scattered. We see the highly vaccinated states hanging around the middle of the pack. At the bottom of the list (the states with the smallest cases increases) we see some poorly vaccinated places and some middle-of-the-pack ones.

Overall, I don't see there being enough of a correlation for one to draw meaningful conclusions.

PCR TESTING
the higher the cycles the higher the false positives. all of it can be fabricated so none of its viable
MrSK
Gold: 185.00
Sep 28 2021 11:55am
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 28 2021 10:30am)

Ratio: The 7-day average of new covid cases on Sep. 26th, 2021 compared what it was on that day one year ago. High ratio means their cases have gone up more.

https://i.imgur.com/35mvss9.png

Analysis:

Vermont, the state with the highest Vacc %, also saw the biggest increase in cases from a year ago (when there was no vaccine). However, this can be deceptive since their numbers are very small. The case count increased from 4 to 200, making for a very skewed ratio. But looking closer, their place in the list isn't that inconsistent since they are right next to their two neighbors who also show high case increases and high vacc rates. They are followed by Alaska, another cold weather state.

Very hard to draw correlations with this dataset since the delta variant wasn’t the dominant strain til around June of this year
TiStuff
Sep 28 2021 12:01pm
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 28 2021 10:55am)
Very hard to draw correlations with this dataset since the delta variant wasn’t the dominant strain til around June of this year

endless excuses for the chit shot
Kayeto
Gold: 37,588.89
Warn: 10%
Sep 28 2021 12:03pm
Quote (MrSK @ Sep 28 2021 01:55pm)

If Delta is the reason that cases are going up everywhere, then that explains why every state has a positive ratio. That is being controlled for by comparing every state across the same timeline.

The question is: Why did some states see bigger increases than other states? Since Delta was introduced to all states across this timeline, it wouldn't explain why some states see bigger increases than others. It would only explain the national ratio of 2.68.

This post was edited by Kayeto on Sep 28 2021 12:04pm
TiStuff
Sep 28 2021 03:52pm
sounds fine, the whole thing was never based on science anyway
COUNTING ALL SICK WHO REFUSE THE DEATH SHOT (JAB) TEST - AS COVID POSITIVE - CANADA HEALTH OFFICIAL
https://www.bitchute.com/video/oUCmWip6QDPV/
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1674675676
Add Reply New Topic New Poll