d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1101610171018101910201246Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Jan 24 2022 05:58am
Quote (EA7 @ 24 Jan 2022 11:46)
Investing in NFTs of OnlyFans whores isn't a "business", sorry to break it to you

I have no link with your family and stop stalking me.
Gold: 751.50
Jan 24 2022 06:00am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 24 2022 12:26pm)
Nah it's a grand total, this is why this more-than-a-week-old news is only appearing in broken medias (website copying each others almost automatically and without verifying the source)

Page two

https://dserver.bundestag.de/btd/20/004/2000429.pdf

"Germany has these
Treaties in different tranches as of the reporting date December 16, 2021
554 million vaccines ordered "

It's a report. A summary, a statement.

Not a big deal and don't feel ashamed, this is the wonderful web 2.5

/e

yay almost got a seizure hu ?

you make no sense

its an answer to an inquiry from the right wing afd party and i still dont know what you are trying to tell me here

my argument/question is still in the room

who in the world needs over 550 million jabs in a country of 83 million? not even counting the new, adjusted jabs, that are coming in spring or summer

Jan 24 2022 06:05am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 24 Jan 2022 12:00)
you make no sense

its an answer to an inquiry from the right wing afd party and i still dont know what you are trying to tell me here

my argument/question is still in the room

who in the world needs over 550 million jabs in a country of 83 million? not even counting the new, adjusted jabs, that are coming in spring or summer

Yeah now it's pretty clear this is a grand total, so like i said you have to include the 3 jabs already done/planned.
For the remaining which is still 4 shots, well i guess you will be pleased if there's finally no use for it and if it's donated to poorest countries un Africa ? :lol:
Gold: 751.50
Jan 24 2022 06:24am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 24 2022 01:05pm)
Yeah now it's pretty clear this is a grand total, so like i said you have to include the 3 jabs already done/planned.
For the remaining which is still 4 shots, well i guess you will be pleased if there's finally no use for it and if it's donated to poorest countries un Africa ? :lol:

the 3 jabs were not "planned", they are a desperate reaction to the terrible duration of the protection

remember when it was 2 jabs to beat this thing?

you still ignore the main point, the creator of pfizer said that the new omicron vax will also be a multi dose jab

lets say its 2 and that amount is ordered, we are talking about at least 9 jabs per person :rofl:

i dont mind donating vax doses, but then again, its billions of taxpayer money for big pharma for no reason

so whats the purpose here? i can only assume certain people are planning indefinite jabbing

honest question: how many jabs are you ready to take? i guess you have the three already

4? 5? 2 more every year indefinitely?

i mean even if i did take it, after the first two jabs i would be done once and for all
Gold: 42,397.70
Jan 24 2022 06:40am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 24 2022 12:58pm)
I have no link with your family and stop stalking me.

Yeah, you would know something about that, wouldn't you?

Or did you conveniently forget you took a PoB link and spent hours stalking me, trying to find my main account? The saddest part of the whole fiasco was you acted like a big, tough, smart guy until the mods sent you a single PM telling you to stop, then you cucked like a little bitch. Your timid, spineless personality was exemplified perfectly. It's no wonder you're such a bootlicker who will take every booster and do anything authority tells you without question. You're a coward at heart.
Jan 24 2022 06:40am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 24 Jan 2022 12:24)
the 3 jabs were not "planned", they are a desperate reaction to the terrible duration of the protection

you still ignore the main point, the creator of pfizer said that the new omicron vax will also be a multi dose jab

lets say its 2 and that amount is ordered, we are talking about at least 9 jabs per person :rofl:

i dont mind donating vax doses, but then again, its billions of taxpayer money for big pharma for no reason

so whats the purpose here? i can only assume certain people are planning indefinite jabbing

honest question: how many jabs are you ready to take? i guess you have the three already

i mean even if i did take it, after the first two jabs i would be done once and for all

I guess this include jabs that will be updated with eventual new potential variants.Who want to take the risk to not buy any more vaccine for its country ?
Now i will not count on parties like AFD or whatever equivalent, in the real world these people (same here in france) are giving the ass of their country to Putin or worse, never forget.

So that's it my dear Adolf, it's mandatory 3 jabs and it definitely worked. What would be the impact if you decide to cull 1% or 2% of the whole population ?
Imagine this, culturally a bunch of fascists, it would be a failure.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Jan 24 2022 06:41am
Gold: 285.00
Jan 24 2022 06:44am
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Jan 24 2022 07:24am)

Probably annually like flu shots. You're upset but it seems you have a lot of misunderstandings about this adulting stuff. When this stuff started happening I said there would be a covid season like there would be a flu season once it is under control, and I'm pretty sure I didn't invent it.

Try not being in an echo chamber and hearing some counter viewpoints instead of repeating things like a parrot.
Jan 24 2022 08:34am
Btw i would like to go back on the culling partisanship, which seems reasonable for some people here...
Yet it's a ridiculous idea to stand for: lets say only 1% of the population will be "sacrified" so 1/100, and lets say that you have links within your own family with like 20 people (some more some less) then calculate:
This means that 20% of the whole population will have at least 1 member of their family killed by this decision; what will be the reaction ? Do you think any politician can afford this beside Kim Jong 3 ?
Do you think any society can continue to evolve peacefully after that ? And this was only 1%, with an healthcare system collapse on several months duration, up to year, we are certainly good for 2% or more.
Gold: 57.00
Jan 24 2022 09:27am
Quote (EA7 @ 24 Jan 2022 07:40)

Or did you conveniently forget you took a PoB link and spent hours stalking me, trying to find my main account? The saddest part of the whole fiasco was you acted like a big, tough, smart guy until the mods sent you a single PM telling you to stop, then you cucked like a little bitch. Your timid, spineless personality was exemplified perfectly. It's no wonder you're such a bootlicker who will take every booster and do anything authority tells you without question. You're a coward at heart.

well said my friend!
Jan 24 2022 09:38am
Quote (EA7 @ 24 Jan 2022 12:40)

Oh, all this seems sad... Let me remind you what happened exactly;

First you stalked me for almost no reason on pard for weeks or months. acting big. Then some day you posted your own POE account on d2jsp (through a POB link) while selling your whole gear, anyone could have figured out btw.
At this point, since i mentionned it in the topic and later in few posts, you stalked me and reported systematically all my posts like no tomorrow, all that because of your stupid mistake. Your entire fault. Even 15 years old d2jsp kids are not doing such mistake.

Finally you changed your own account name on POE website! Since this time you are in a complete enraged mode against me on PARD.

Screwed for ever, maybe more. Now please fade away, the discussion is over.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101610171018101910201246Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll