d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Mods & Private Realms > Which D2 Mod To Play?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,363.00
Dec 7 2020 07:15pm
I came here to vent about how bad PD2 is, but the reality is, the game itself is fun, if it wasn’t always down and on an older more exploitable patch.

Long story short, PD2 has been down literally every weekend since launch, has had multiple crashes causing players to lose items, and worse than that, the mods themselves take down the servers without warning to “combat these hackers” which also causes massive problems. They have no trade side and will ban you for using d2jsp.

Don’t play PD2.

This post was edited by Frost Bite on Dec 7 2020 07:16pm
Gold: 6,800.00
Dec 7 2020 07:21pm
Quote (Frost Bite @ Dec 8 2020 09:15am)
I came here to vent about how bad PD2 is, but the reality is, the game itself is fun, if it wasn’t always down and on an older more exploitable patch.

Long story short, PD2 has been down literally every weekend since launch, has had multiple crashes causing players to lose items, and worse than that, the mods themselves take down the servers without warning to “combat these hackers” which also causes massive problems. They have no trade side and will ban you for using d2jsp.

Don’t play PD2.

I’ve lost more items on pd2 than in all my years of playing vanilla.
Gold: 1,975.00
Dec 8 2020 04:49pm
Median XL is about 10 times better than all other mods combined. Complete game overhaul. Tons of end game, crafting, new items, new skills, regular seasons, a fucking trade site (wtf PD2?).

There's just no match. People who play other mods are usually just more into the vanilla version of D2 or something close to that. If you want an evolved version, MXL is where it's at.
Go Back To Mods & Private Realms Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll