d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Biden Sheep, Remind Me How This Ends Again?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Nov 27 2020 01:00am
Quote (Handcuffs @ Nov 27 2020 12:50am)
Since PaRD is a place for conspiracy theories now, I'll submit my own: I think njaguar is still salty about the unisex bathroom thread, but at least self-aware enough to know that he acted like a petulant child, which prevents him from actively coming back. So, instead, he now sends people from the Donor Forum here to smallpox blanket us to death.

My theory for a while has been that Paul does virtually nothing with the website anymore and just relies on his admin team.

Occasionally he makes Ladder Slasher worse so he can have something to say he's done, but largely he treats it as a turnkey source of income.
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 27 2020 02:22am
Quote (ReturnFormer @ 27 Nov 2020 07:44)
do you even know what the issue is way off in fairy-land france? wheres the statistics of how many people are transmitting/contracting the virus while attending religious services? was the limit on them based on science, or an irrational fear of the virus and/or religion?

Imagine if people were singing in supermarkets while not buying food, or anything essential for their survival, staying in place for more than 1 hour with a centuries old ventilation system.

SCIENCE!

And bad faith.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Nov 27 2020 02:49am
Gold: 821.00
Nov 27 2020 06:57am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Nov 27 2020 03:22am)
Imagine if people were singing in supermarkets while not buying food, or anything essential for their survival, staying in place for more than 1 hour with a centuries old ventilation system.

SCIENCE!

And bad faith.

https://i.imgflip.com/3vnqub.jpg

religion and faith is essential for survival

god, i cant imagine being a dumb french fuck like yourself
Gold: 285.00
Nov 27 2020 06:59am
Meme-informed guys who have barely finished high school schooling the libtards.

Quote (Handcuffs @ Nov 27 2020 01:50am)
Since PaRD is a place for conspiracy theories now, I'll submit my own: I think njaguar is still salty about the unisex bathroom thread, but at least self-aware enough to know that he acted like a petulant child, which prevents him from actively coming back. So, instead, he now sends people from the Donor Forum here to smallpox blanket us to death.

Hmm.

Would explain why the mods do such a poor job moderating this area. A couple dudes have been reasonable but they probably just suspend whomever Glot serial reports.

Quote (Duckling @ Nov 27 2020 07:57am)

Gathering around and spitting on each other during a pandemic isn't. You don't appreciate shit god gave you, refusing to use that frontal lobe of yours. You might as well cut off your thumbs too.

This post was edited by Skinned on Nov 27 2020 07:07am
Gold: 14,569.69
Nov 27 2020 07:05am
Quote (Duckling @ Nov 27 2020 04:57am)

so church is essential for faith?
Nov 27 2020 07:19am
Quote (Duckling @ 27 Nov 2020 13:57)

We have a limit of 30 here, it's not really good but well. Pro-Life you know ?

How about american baptists-evangelists-trumpist parasites liars ?

The only "fuck" here is the one who raised you.
Gold: 285.00
Nov 27 2020 07:28am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Nov 27 2020 08:05am)
so church is essential for faith?

Hard to feel the connection of agape love over a zoom meeting. Worship is one of the oldest human traditions. Coming to terms with the infinite? Its important.

Its terrible that the evangelicals have put their faith in a man who doesn't care about their well being. They would probably actually take Covid seriously and gather in a safer way to respect one another as each of them are temples of god and you respect the temple. But instead there is this weird dynamic where they have to rebel against government recommendations as an expression of faith like 'let caesers be caesers rawr" and they're getting sick and dying as expressions of faith and feeling like their faith is being persecuted when they are being discouraged from behaving in self-harming and suicidal behavior..... because of what I could consider a cognitive distortion. They could gather safely, but they are against safety as an expression of their persecuted faith because of this black and white, us vs them politicizing that has happened.

They are listening to a guy who told them that this new disease that has killed a quarter million of us and has showed no sign of stopping in terms of growth isn't a significant problem that should interrupt our daily life, and if we ignore then it will go away, and that government protections are deliberate attempts to crash the economy and have nothing to do with an actual pandemic, that isn't real, but is biological warfare created by China, even if those ideas contradict themselves completely ("this non-problem is a terrible attack"). Don't wear a mask, don't protect your family, etc.

Every time the Christians put their faith in a false idol and get away from their fundamentals something bad happens to them. I know monotheism is the faith of totalitarianism (there can only be one god, mine) but you think Christians, historically speaking through the lens of government, would have learned something by now.

This post was edited by Skinned on Nov 27 2020 07:31am
Gold: 14,569.69
Nov 27 2020 07:37am
Quote (Skinned @ Nov 27 2020 05:28am)
Hard to feel the connection of agape love over a zoom meeting. Worship is one of the oldest human traditions. Coming to terms with the infinite? Its important.

Its terrible that the evangelicals have put their faith in a man who doesn't care about their well being. They would probably actually take Covid seriously and gather in a safer way to respect one another as each of them are temples of god and you respect the temple. But instead there is this weird dynamic where they have to rebel against government recommendations as an expression of faith like 'let caesers be caesers rawr" and they're getting sick and dying as expressions of faith and feeling like their faith is being persecuted when they are being discouraged from behaving in self-harming and suicidal behavior..... because of what I could consider a cognitive distortion. They could gather safely, but they are against safety as an expression of their persecuted faith because of this black and white, us vs them politicizing that has happened.

They are listening to a guy who told them that this new disease that has killed a quarter million of us and has showed no sign of stopping in terms of growth isn't a significant problem that should interrupt our daily life, and if we ignore then it will go away, and that government protections are deliberate attempts to crash the economy and have nothing to do with an actual pandemic, that isn't real, but is biological warfare created by China, even if those ideas contradict themselves completely ("this non-problem is a terrible attack").

Every time the Christians put their faith in a false idol and get away from their fundamentals something bad happens to them. I know monotheism is the faith of totalitarianism (there can only be one god, mine) but you think Christians, historically speaking through the lens of government, would have learned something by now.

The amount of linking trump to a deity is pretty sad in any way.
I’ve actually seen Jesus with a machine gun memes. I can’t figure out do they actually read or believe in the religion they want to go die for? Or do they go to these places to get told by their friends they are saved and doing the right thing. Even if they are not acting in a kind or “correct” they still feel vindicated? Is the personality trait that leads to following religion blindly linked to following a “trump” or some other famous person linked. I really don’t get it
Gold: 22,202.22
Nov 27 2020 12:41pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Nov 27 2020 03:22am)

SCIENCE!

And bad faith.

https://i.imgflip.com/3vnqub.jpg

Imagine thinking you can only safely have 10 people in a space made to hold thousands.

SCIENCE!
Nov 27 2020 12:55pm
Quote (ReturnFormer @ 27 Nov 2020 19:41)
Imagine thinking you can only safely have 10 people in a space made to hold thousands.

SCIENCE!

y why wasting space when it's free lol
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll