d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Need Website Category Page Products Organised
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 304.00
Nov 23 2020 04:07pm
I'm looking for focused worker who can stay focused and compleate various tasks including

1: organise inventory pages
2: set up category's provided
3: add the correct prices
$: resize and format images so they all have same background colour and load quickly as well as being uniform in size and display only the product were selling
The job is to add products on the site and organize them into age groups but the renaming and image editing is very boring and tedious when you do it right so to multi task this you need either dual monitors or its slow and fiddley managing all the windows ie website product page image shrinker image editor or lots of free time that i dont have as this is for a client there is a budget and timeframe 2weeks but lets say 1 week incase i have to start again if 1st person fails or gives up or dies of boredom so 1 week 100-250 products but some are 10 or 20 in one image and have a dropdown selector so dont panic imo its 2-3 days work with the rest of the tasks but mainly labelling and organizing make look pretty .. rest i can setup and prepare so you know exactly what your doing and whats

quote me
platform is shoplifty so if you have experience with it you know exactly what your in for

oops ment to post this in Web Languages sry admin :P bit rusty

This post was edited by MRD` on Nov 23 2020 04:24pm
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll