d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trump Shall Reign For A Thousand Years
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Dec 1 2020 09:23pm
Quote (MizzouFTW @ Nov 28 2020 11:53am)
IDK why you guys focus so much on Hunter Biden when the current POTUS has a wife that obtained her Einstein Visa through fraud. No one from the GOP even denies it which I think is hilarious. Then we look at the three children. I get it. You don't like Hunter Biden. You guys just look like morons though screaming about the oppositions kids when your own guys children are functionally fucking retarded. Have any of them ever been shopping in a normal grocery store? Done over 20 hours of volunteer work? Worked a job that wasn't directly related to their father?

I'm not defending Hunter in the slightest. I'm just pointing out how fucking stupid it is for you to go full autistic over Hunter Biden when you have a plethora of other candidates you should be focusing on. In fact you fucks ignored Trump's kids for the majority of his presidency. Now you're going to spend the next 4 years raging about Hunter Biden.

I know you don't really care what I have to say or really what anyone has to say that doesn't mesh with your own reality. I read your posts and, man, I can tell I would hate you in real life. I mean I really dislike you on here but you come off as just bottom of the barrel dude. You remind me of this kid I went to school with that always thought he was right despite him being always wrong. It wasn't his fault. It's how his parents raised him. They were dysfunctional so that's all he knows. You remind me a lot of him. You probably grew up in a dysfunctional household with little love to give and now you're a sour adult who spends his time supporting conspiracy theories about the current POTUS on a gaming forum.

Hunter Biden is not in your closet man.

nobody cares about biden or his spawn
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 1 2020 09:39pm
Quote (endymionlune @ 28 Nov 2020 14:18)
Imagine acting like you care about American democracy then saying "I want trump to reign for 1000 years". You guys are in a death cult.

Cite quote plz, sounds like it came from 70m people, so I have doubts.
Gold: 101.80
Warn: 70%
Dec 6 2020 01:51pm
what a beautiful tie fitting of a beautiful man

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll