d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Building > Used Graphics & Motherboard, Even Cpu(whats Deal?)
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 784.00
Nov 22 2020 12:29pm

I want to know if i buy used motherboard and videocard... i had a power supply that was way more then i needed and my cpu should be fine right... i5? what would i need an i7 for and I don't think any1 uses the new i9 or w.e .............. If i got a killer deal on a crazy video card used and mother board would it be worth it if need be i could get used power supply i think I'm ok tho new ram cos cheap and i got a hardrive that's new but only 100 gig my 500 giog from 5 years ago says with new windows out of date I was gonna try using it as a spare harddrive and c if it works but either way i could prbly nab another 100 gig here from my manager at boxing(if it had to be certain 1 could the 500 gig be used as a spare hvnt tried) .... is this worth it and would it work well also is there anything else id need?

So what's deal with this is it viable or do i need to know the ebst compatible parts or something... any additional advice would be welcome actually appreciated ten told.

I got ram and my i5 is turbo character i think i got an after market cooler... just a cheap 1 under 50 bucks... My ram doesn't always work with my current motherboard rn stuck at 8 ram I put in 16 but its being stupid i had to cut 1 in half with my moms old college top student's help to get it to work so i wasn't at 4 which would be not quite where i want it back then 4gig was all i needed and i put 8 becz it actually was slightly over 4 at sometimes but that was 5 years ago(now its higher sitting at 6 and going up to almost 8 and sometimes jumping over for a second ... and my 2 other ram cards don't work) of Winnipeg computer programming, code course and all there computer programs... she helped teach them all including nite courses i got access to code courses as well but hvn't got into it yet just scratched surface first video only, more intro.

Gold: 255.11
Nov 22 2020 12:32pm
Atleast the cat is safe
Go Back To Computer Building Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll