d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling > Ufc 255: Figueiredo Vs. Perez
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,727.69
Nov 22 2020 11:51am
Quote (nekrotic @ Nov 22 2020 10:24am)
you see only what you want. I talk mma and boxing several times in here and each times the bunch of asshole trolls in here drag everything to GSP the cheater, my broken english and blabla each time with their low level of arguments. and you never put your feet in a gym and you have no idea what it take to just walk from the changing room to the ring, but me I know. you lose half of your legs and I know what courage it take to step in any rings. Have you done that in your life ? Talking shit is the only langage the bunch of dorks in here understand and you are one of them.. that being said, I recognize very well the sacrifices conor mcgregor put in his training and his fightings background but his personality and actions outside the octagon shows nothing but a sub human jerk and with time, everyting got mixed up together and people just bash on one another.
Tell me about what Im not open to change for example ? what do you want me to change ?
I know our issue start from me poking at your using your losing record in the betting department. At first I was just making fun witout any bad intention but you took it very badly like its the end of the world. Tell the truth ;)

your forgot to say period
Gold: 6,487.40
Nov 22 2020 12:11pm
Quote (Fromage @ 22 Nov 2020 09:43)
I think you've misinterpreted the dynamic of our relationship if you think anything you said if the past had any "effect" on me. I've seen you bash fighters for their personality and completely ignore their fighting capabilities. If I even had a remnant of care I would look them up for proof.

I just calls it as I sees it man, nothing personal :)

You've provided me with countless hours of entertainment and for that I thank you.

Never change

e/ Of course trolls and assholes will now comment when you try to be serious, look at what has been built here? This forum used to be great before Conor Mcgregor arose to fame.
Theres no going back nekrotic, you helped create this environment and now you must live in it until you leave the forum.

Like I said in the post above you see only what make you feel better.
There are plenty of topics where the discussions starts on a good note but got immediately hijack byt the bunch of assholes jerks so in your free times you can also hook them up.
I don't call anything relationships between you and me, you are just one of those young salty tongues who can't accept that conor mcgregor's idiocy outside the octagon being highlighted and expose. He is an exciting fighter but from my point of view, he was built by Dana White who needed a cash cow after he got rid of GSP.
If this sf is not what you wanted to be, just hide with the rest of jerks on the multi random discords channels. Anyway, you never really participated in any discussion as far as what I observed from you. you are known of being very bad a betting and your current fgs reflect this statement.
Gold: 10,588.69
Nov 22 2020 12:13pm
How the hell did Figgie lose to Formiga, lol..
He would by hyped af if he was undefeated
Gold: 0.30
Nov 22 2020 12:22pm
so nekrotic is jealous and enraged that Conor McGregor's meteoric rise to fame as the greatest combat athlete of all time has cast a shadow over GSP's monotonous career of decision after decision, laying on lesser opponents never going for the finish, fight after fight.

don't be mad at conor nekrotic. GSP's career was going to be forgotten and overshadowed by just about anybody from this era
Nov 22 2020 12:34pm
Quote (Majithor @ 22 Nov 2020 10:22)
so nekrotic is jealous and enraged that Conor McGregor's meteoric rise to fame as the greatest combat athlete of all time has cast a shadow over GSP's monotonous career of decision after decision, laying on lesser opponents never going for the finish, fight after fight.

don't be mad at conor nekrotic. GSP's career was going to be forgotten and overshadowed by just about anybody from this era

nah, the problem is not conor. he is just an ass clown built by Dana White. the problem is Dana White who turned mma into a fashion show and it reach its peak afte Zuffa bought Pride.
I love the sport for what happen inside the rings but this whole shit show is now more about the drama outside and look at what TUF became, the last seasons look like Bachelorets more than anything and the sadness with this shit show is it attract casuals like you and now they are all over the place in here and everywhere like a plague..

This post was edited by nekrotic on Nov 22 2020 12:36pm
Gold: 0.30
Nov 22 2020 12:39pm
so you're mad fighters are making money now?

Gold: 4,435.00
Nov 22 2020 07:47pm
fun fact nek, when your posts are longer than one line, people wont read it because they know of the incoming headache required make any sense of it
Nov 22 2020 09:18pm
Quote (jadeoner @ 22 Nov 2020 17:47)
fun fact nek, when your posts are longer than one line, people wont read it because they know of the incoming headache required make any sense of it

when we are lazy or, in your case, intellectually limited, reading more than one line is exhausting and extremely demanding.
You post make sense to me
Nov 22 2020 10:08pm
Quote (nekrotic @ Nov 22 2020 09:18pm)
You post make sense to me

almost had a multi-line post make sense, almost :rofl:

Nov 23 2020 12:17am
Quote (nekrotic @ Nov 22 2020 10:24am)
GSP the cheater

:santa:

Go Back To Martial Arts, Boxing & Wrestling Topic List