d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Carnivore & Keto Diet
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Nov 20 2020 01:02pm
Fats regulate hormones, proteins are used to repair muscle and other functions in the body, the very little carbs the body needs can be produced by the body using glycerol i believe, no worries of getting diabetes and i would imagine no worries of tooth decay either, i been doing carnivore for 3months now, and i must say i feel great, i really think this is the way humans are meant to eat. What do you guys think

Also i have been following High intensity workouts, 15-25minute workouts somewhat following mike mentzer heavy duty training training to failure, short and to failure, i can train biceps in 5-10minutes and they are sore for few days, and if i do cardio its 6minute HIIT cardio, raise the resistance on exercise bike, and go hard as i can for 30 seconds, rest few minute and repeat 4 times, short workouts to exaustion, and the short HIT cardio sessions which via scientific studies have shown the endurance output doing these type of cardio is greater then if someone were to do jogging in treadmill for 45minute sessions 3-4 times a week. then the fatloss comes from your diet (no carbs) and fasting.

let me know your opinions, but i must say i really luv this new system i been doing with diet and exercise

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Nov 20 2020 01:11pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll