d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows >
Poll > Harvey Specter Vs Saul Goodman: Who Would Win?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,216.52
Mar 10 2021 02:23pm
gonna go with Slippin' Jimmy, but yeah, suits sucks... a show designed for girls clearly.
Gold: 8,672.68
Mar 31 2021 10:30pm
Quote (Madstrike @ Mar 11 2021 09:23am)
gonna go with Slippin' Jimmy, but yeah, suits sucks... a show designed for girls clearly.

So, you admit you are a girl with that statement? (Harvey got you by the xxx sacks you fondle in secret)

Actually been a while since I watched Suits... it did flake out after all the BS Action drama, but come on... how the fuck to you come up with another episode of a drug seller becoming a fucking Lawyer? Really... you want to compete here... a nobody that is selling drugs becomes a lawyer without actually passing the exams vs someone that has... oh shoop diddy what the f diddy whop.
Gold: 2,216.52
Apr 1 2021 12:45pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Apr 1 2021 01:30am)
So, you admit you are a girl with that statement? (Harvey got you by the xxx sacks you fondle in secret)

Actually been a while since I watched Suits... it did flake out after all the BS Action drama, but come on... how the fuck to you come up with another episode of a drug seller becoming a fucking Lawyer? Really... you want to compete here... a nobody that is selling drugs becomes a lawyer without actually passing the exams vs someone that has... oh shoop diddy what the f diddy whop.

What if I was? haha, no offense though. Its just the kind of show with pretty faces in "suits", throw in some funny lines, and not much story/char development, add some action drama as you say to try to hold the fort lol, that kind of show gets stale quickly... whereas in Saul Goodman the storyline is just more developed, as are the main characters.
Gold: 186,404.00
Apr 1 2021 12:52pm

i dont think its "made for girls" :cry:

i liked it and im a big man!

Gold: 8,672.68
Apr 20 2021 03:44am
Quote (Madstrike @ Apr 2 2021 06:45am)
What if I was? haha, no offense though. Its just the kind of show with pretty faces in "suits", throw in some funny lines, and not much story/char development, add some action drama as you say to try to hold the fort lol, that kind of show gets stale quickly... whereas in Saul Goodman the storyline is just more developed, as are the main characters.

Actually gender wise... I don't care.

Preference for me is Suits, why, it is simple, witty and the humor is threefold, and the best character I like in Suits is the Receptionist, she has the best role.

As for Saul etc... it ain't funny, just more soap, boring, boring and boring.

Again preference, if I want something that is more realistic, I may as well go and sit in open court while they prosecute people for real, now that is real life drama right there, not hogwash wannabe real life fiction show.

Again... preference... Suits is more entertaining for me as well as walking into a courtroom more entertaining than Saul.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll