d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev1124512461247124812491965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Apr 14 2021 07:29pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 14 2021 09:26pm)
if it was trump touching all over lil kids like biden both of you be screeching it all over the place. Just shows you are frauds.

lol actual film footage of it 50 mask clown

Two people with diametrically opposite behavior, so yes, I'd find it suspicious especially considering the fact that women have accused him of sexual assault multiple times.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Apr 14 2021 07:34pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 14 2021 06:29pm)
Two people with diametrically opposite behavior, so yes, I'd find it suspicious especially considering the fact that women have accused him of sexual assault multiple times.

who? biden?

All the Times Biden Was Accused of Behaving Inappropriately ...
www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News
May 4, 2020 — Eight women have accused Biden of behaving inappropriately. He's also been criticized for his comments about young girls on the campaign ...
Apr 14 2021 07:53pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 14 2021 09:34pm)
who? biden?

All the Times Biden Was Accused of Behaving Inappropriately ...
www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News
May 4, 2020 — Eight women have accused Biden of behaving inappropriately. He's also been criticized for his comments about young girls on the campaign ...

Only one of them filed a complaint and it seems she is as crazy as you:

In the April 12 New York Times article, Reade named three aides that she asserted she complained to about harassment by Biden (but not sexual assault). In the same article, these three aides denied Reade's assertion. Ted Kaufman, Biden's chief of staff at the time, said: "I did not know her. She did not come to me. If she had, I would have remembered her."[16] Former deputy chief of staff, Dennis Toner, said "It's just so preposterous that Senator Biden would be faced with these allegations. I don't remember her. I don't remember this conversation. And I would remember this conversation."[16] Biden's campaign released a statement from Marianne Baker, Biden's former executive assistant: "I never once witnessed, or heard of, or received, any reports of inappropriate conduct, period – not from Ms. Reade, not from anyone. I have absolutely no knowledge or memory of Ms. Reade's accounting of events, which would have left a searing impression on me as a woman professional, and as a manager."[16] Separately, Melissa Lefko, a contemporary staff assistant, said she had never experienced harassment and thought his office was a "very supportive environment for women".[16]

On May 15, 2020, the PBS NewsHour published an article summarizing their interviews with 74 former Biden staffers. Many of the staffers did not believe Reade's allegations. Over 20 of the interviewees worked there at the same as Reade; many of them did not remember her. The authors of the article, Daniel Bush and Lisa Desjardins, concluded from the interviews that "Biden was known as a demanding but fair and family-oriented boss, devoted to his home life in Delaware and committed to gender equality in his office", and that he was not one of the "creepy" male senators that female staffers told each other to avoid.[17]

Some details of Reade's recollections of her time in Biden's office were corroborated (including Biden's gym route, being told to dress more modestly), and some were contradicted. None of the staffers had heard about any sexual misconduct by Biden. Some staffers doubted that Biden could have assaulted Reade as described without being seen, because the area was typically crowded with people and lacked any out-of-view private areas or alcoves that could match Reade's recollection. Certain staffers ruled out her claim of being asked to serve drinks at a fundraiser. Over 50 staffers said that they did not remember attending campaign fundraisers for Biden; some recounted that there was a policy banning staffers from campaigning.[17]

One staffer, Ben Savage, who said he worked directly beside Reade, told PBS and CNN that Reade was overwhelmed by the workload and that he reported her to deputy chief of staff Dennis Toner for mishandling constituent mail, resulting in her tasks being diminished, and her job was eventually terminated for not performing well enough.[17][19] Savage additionally told CNN that Reade instead believed that she lost her job due to "being discriminated against for her health issue" (though Savage declined to reveal what the health issue was).[19]

In 2018, Reade testified that she had never taken the bar exam; a blog post of hers written in 2012 expressed hopes to pass the California bar exam on her third attempt.[4] She testified that she had worked as a legislative assistant for Biden; according to U.S. Senate records, Reade provided mostly non-legislative work there as a staff assistant.[4]

She testified that she had received a bachelor's degree from Antioch University; Antioch university told reporters that Reade had attended the school for three academic quarters without graduating.[78] Reade professed to have obtained the undergraduate degree through an alleged program for victims of abuse that protected her identity and also that her degree was fast-tracked by the president of the university at the time, Tullise Murdock.[2][19][80][77] The university said that no protected program had existed and Murdock said there had been no special arrangements.[19][77] The university requires 180 credits to graduate, and students can receive up to 45 credits for earlier coursework or life experience, according to the University website in 2020.[2] A transcript Reade showed the New York Times listed her with 35 course credits; Reade told the newspaper she had additional credits for earlier coursework completed at Pasadena City College.[2] In March 2021, The Intercept reported that according to her transcripts, Reade was granted a total of 96 converted quarter credits for transfer to Antioch Seattle University, of which 60 were from Pasadena, 13.5 from Long Beach City, 13.5 from UC Santa Barbara, and 9 from Cuesta.[81] According to The Intercept, Reade also qualified for a "life experience" program, giving her an additional 60 credits, and adding up to 156 total before she began coursework at Antioch. In order to reach the residency requirement, Reade needed an additional 36 credits, while transcripts say she only earned 35, putting her one credit short. Reade claims this is due to flawed record keeping because of her name change and domestic violence protection.[81]

Reade's resume lists her as having worked for Antioch University Seattle as an "Ongoing Online Visiting Professor for degree completion"; the university said Reade had not been a faculty member but had performed administrative work at the school.[18] The University later acknowledged Reade had worked as a "Prior Learning Evaluator", though did not say whether this qualified as a faculty position. A form letter and Antioch documents from the time seem to show the position was considered part of faculty.[81] Reade's resume said she worked for Biden from 1991 to 1994; Reade worked for Biden for eight months from 1992 to 1993.[4]
Apr 14 2021 07:54pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 14 2021 06:53pm)
Only one of them filed a complaint and it seems she is as crazy as you:

In the April 12 New York Times article, Reade named three aides that she asserted she complained to about harassment by Biden (but not sexual assault). In the same article, these three aides denied Reade's assertion. Ted Kaufman, Biden's chief of staff at the time, said: "I did not know her. She did not come to me. If she had, I would have remembered her."[16] Former deputy chief of staff, Dennis Toner, said "It's just so preposterous that Senator Biden would be faced with these allegations. I don't remember her. I don't remember this conversation. And I would remember this conversation."[16] Biden's campaign released a statement from Marianne Baker, Biden's former executive assistant: "I never once witnessed, or heard of, or received, any reports of inappropriate conduct, period – not from Ms. Reade, not from anyone. I have absolutely no knowledge or memory of Ms. Reade's accounting of events, which would have left a searing impression on me as a woman professional, and as a manager."[16] Separately, Melissa Lefko, a contemporary staff assistant, said she had never experienced harassment and thought his office was a "very supportive environment for women".[16]

On May 15, 2020, the PBS NewsHour published an article summarizing their interviews with 74 former Biden staffers. Many of the staffers did not believe Reade's allegations. Over 20 of the interviewees worked there at the same as Reade; many of them did not remember her. The authors of the article, Daniel Bush and Lisa Desjardins, concluded from the interviews that "Biden was known as a demanding but fair and family-oriented boss, devoted to his home life in Delaware and committed to gender equality in his office", and that he was not one of the "creepy" male senators that female staffers told each other to avoid.[17]

Some details of Reade's recollections of her time in Biden's office were corroborated (including Biden's gym route, being told to dress more modestly), and some were contradicted. None of the staffers had heard about any sexual misconduct by Biden. Some staffers doubted that Biden could have assaulted Reade as described without being seen, because the area was typically crowded with people and lacked any out-of-view private areas or alcoves that could match Reade's recollection. Certain staffers ruled out her claim of being asked to serve drinks at a fundraiser. Over 50 staffers said that they did not remember attending campaign fundraisers for Biden; some recounted that there was a policy banning staffers from campaigning.[17]

One staffer, Ben Savage, who said he worked directly beside Reade, told PBS and CNN that Reade was overwhelmed by the workload and that he reported her to deputy chief of staff Dennis Toner for mishandling constituent mail, resulting in her tasks being diminished, and her job was eventually terminated for not performing well enough.[17][19] Savage additionally told CNN that Reade instead believed that she lost her job due to "being discriminated against for her health issue" (though Savage declined to reveal what the health issue was).[19]

In 2018, Reade testified that she had never taken the bar exam; a blog post of hers written in 2012 expressed hopes to pass the California bar exam on her third attempt.[4] She testified that she had worked as a legislative assistant for Biden; according to U.S. Senate records, Reade provided mostly non-legislative work there as a staff assistant.[4]

She testified that she had received a bachelor's degree from Antioch University; Antioch university told reporters that Reade had attended the school for three academic quarters without graduating.[78] Reade professed to have obtained the undergraduate degree through an alleged program for victims of abuse that protected her identity and also that her degree was fast-tracked by the president of the university at the time, Tullise Murdock.[2][19][80][77] The university said that no protected program had existed and Murdock said there had been no special arrangements.[19][77] The university requires 180 credits to graduate, and students can receive up to 45 credits for earlier coursework or life experience, according to the University website in 2020.[2] A transcript Reade showed the New York Times listed her with 35 course credits; Reade told the newspaper she had additional credits for earlier coursework completed at Pasadena City College.[2] In March 2021, The Intercept reported that according to her transcripts, Reade was granted a total of 96 converted quarter credits for transfer to Antioch Seattle University, of which 60 were from Pasadena, 13.5 from Long Beach City, 13.5 from UC Santa Barbara, and 9 from Cuesta.[81] According to The Intercept, Reade also qualified for a "life experience" program, giving her an additional 60 credits, and adding up to 156 total before she began coursework at Antioch. In order to reach the residency requirement, Reade needed an additional 36 credits, while transcripts say she only earned 35, putting her one credit short. Reade claims this is due to flawed record keeping because of her name change and domestic violence protection.[81]

Reade's resume lists her as having worked for Antioch University Seattle as an "Ongoing Online Visiting Professor for degree completion"; the university said Reade had not been a faculty member but had performed administrative work at the school.[18] The University later acknowledged Reade had worked as a "Prior Learning Evaluator", though did not say whether this qualified as a faculty position. A form letter and Antioch documents from the time seem to show the position was considered part of faculty.[81] Reade's resume said she worked for Biden from 1991 to 1994; Reade worked for Biden for eight months from 1992 to 1993.[4]

yup, it doesnt count when its lefties.
Apr 14 2021 07:57pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 14 2021 09:54pm)
yup, it doesnt count when its lefties.

If it had any weight, the New York Post and the Washington Times would have bombarded you guys with it. Instead, they focused on Hunter's laptops. :rofl:
Apr 14 2021 08:02pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 14 2021 06:57pm)
If it had any weight, the New York Post and the Washington Times would have bombarded you guys with it. Instead, they focused on Hunter's laptops. :rofl:

lol new york comp post and the other joke.
8 women and other complaints and you already have bogus potus exonerated. in ? 8 minutes
Apr 14 2021 08:09pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 14 2021 10:02pm)
lol new york comp post and the other joke.
8 women and other complaints and you already have bogus potus exonerated. in ? 8 minutes

I agree they are jokes but they are your mainstream convervative outlets and they abandoned the stories due to a lack of evidence and questionable victims.
Apr 14 2021 08:20pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 14 2021 07:09pm)
I agree they are jokes but they are your mainstream convervative outlets and they abandoned the stories due to a lack of evidence and questionable victims.

convervative outlets. ya and they dont say anything about bidens touchy feely so what does that tell you and your also ok with it. all you fraud lefties are.
Apr 14 2021 08:29pm
Quote (kenw @ Apr 14 2021 07:09pm)

how about cumo and all the stuff they are saying about him is that also fake?
Apr 14 2021 08:43pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 14 2021 10:29pm)
how about cumo and all the stuff they are saying about him is that also fake?

It's bizzare that they'd arise all after the nursing home debacle, but he has the alpha predatory complex like Trump so I wouldn't be shocked.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1124512461247124812491965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll