d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev1111011111112111311141965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Mar 22 2021 07:16pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 22 2021 08:51pm)
so your telling me about a story of a man placing 2 votes in the 2020 election thats your evidence ?
have you seen the mile long list of affirdavids, court cases, whistleblower testify, evidence of election machines being accessed by foreign assets

i cant respond to you anymore this is past the point of stupid

Your idol Powell literally admits that she's an entertainer hahaha.

Former President Donald Trump’s former campaign lawyer Sidney Powell is apparently backtracking on her claims that voting machines were rigged in favor of now-President Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

After Trump’s loss, Powell repeatedly argued that Dominion Voting Systems machines were manipulated to weigh votes for Biden more heavily than those for Trump, but she never provided any evidence to support the dubious accusation.

Now that Dominion has filed a massive defamation lawsuit against her, Powell is claiming that “no reasonable person” should have taken her prior claims seriously.

Powell moved to dismiss the lawsuit on Monday, arguing that “no reasonable person would conclude” that her accusations of Dominion being part of an election-rigging scheme with ties to Venezuela “were truly statements of fact.
Gold: 63.70
Mar 22 2021 07:17pm
Quote (Budgeting @ Mar 23 2021 01:14am)
bruh, who is president right now???

you lost meng

pls refer to my CBP post relating to making you gargle your own cum

here u go, more proof your full of crap about the border situation
both people in Biden administration with a straight face lying to the people and contradicting eachother
The Border is a 'CRISIS' that is why Fema is there
Family apprehensions are up 346% at the border since December ,

video below, there you go you lack any and all facts on the subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHOFLDxvjBs

Twitter censors Project Veritas photos of migrant detention facilities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9DTbcM2b8

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 22 2021 07:21pm
Mar 22 2021 07:19pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 22 2021 09:17pm)
here u go, more proof your full of crap about the border situation
both people in Biden administration with a straight face lying to the people and contradicting eachother
The Border is a 'CRISIS' that is why Fema is there

video below, there you go you lack any and all facts on the subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHOFLDxvjBs

Election is rigged btw. I won't let you forget this. Feel the embarassment.

Former President Donald Trump’s former campaign lawyer Sidney Powell is apparently backtracking on her claims that voting machines were rigged in favor of now-President Joe Biden in the 2020 election.

After Trump’s loss, Powell repeatedly argued that Dominion Voting Systems machines were manipulated to weigh votes for Biden more heavily than those for Trump, but she never provided any evidence to support the dubious accusation.

Now that Dominion has filed a massive defamation lawsuit against her, Powell is claiming that “no reasonable person” should have taken her prior claims seriously.

Powell moved to dismiss the lawsuit on Monday, arguing that “no reasonable person would conclude” that her accusations of Dominion being part of an election-rigging scheme with ties to Venezuela “were truly statements of fact.
Mar 22 2021 07:20pm
Quote (kenw @ Mar 23 2021 01:19am)
Election is rigged btw. I won't let you forget this. Feel the embarassment.

ken i stopped debating you like a month ago, you are always wrong, you never post facts or anything of substance, so dont speak to me thanks your clueless
now i am doing the same to your friend here with facts

i post facts you both post nothing just assumptions and opinions
BYE

Twitter censors Project Veritas photos of migrant detention facilities

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 22 2021 07:21pm
Mar 22 2021 07:21pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 22 2021 09:20pm)
ken i stopped debating you like a month ago, you are always wrong, you never post facts or anything of substance, so dont speak to me thanks your clueless
now i am doing the same to your friend here with facts

i post facts you both post nothing just assumptions and opinions
BYE

Haha, I'll always remind of this. It shows how much of a fool all of you are for worshipping these conmen. The humiliation must be unbearable.

This is a fact:

Mar 22 2021 07:22pm
Quote (kenw @ Mar 23 2021 01:21am)
Haha, I'll always remind of this. It shows how much of a fool all of you are for worshipping these conmen. The humiliation must be unbearable.

This is a fact:

Journalist asks Migrants 'would you have tried to enter the country when Trump was president' response 'no , no way' LOL

Border reaches unseen Crisis <<<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gdq3GXG0VE

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 22 2021 07:27pm
Mar 22 2021 07:24pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 22 2021 09:22pm)
i stopped reading your posts long ago, you lost get over it

It feels good to see you in pain like this. I told you since day 1 that you were being led astray by these charlatans and lo and behold, one of the serpents cave in. You should offer an apology. :)
Gold: 0.00
Mar 22 2021 07:28pm
Quote (kenw @ Mar 22 2021 09:16pm)
Your idol Powell literally admits that she's an entertainer hahaha.

i know right LOL she literally just made the legal argument that her claims were not to be taken seriously.

another person who scammed darkhead's pay check and he's still blaming immigrants and my niggas
Mar 22 2021 07:52pm
Quote (Budgeting @ Mar 23 2021 01:28am)
i know right LOL she literally just made the legal argument that her claims were not to be taken seriously.

another person who scammed darkhead's pay check and he's still blaming immigrants and my niggas

apparently you are clueless as to how u bring someone to the discovery phase of a lawsuit and what can take place during said phase
and i assume you did not watch the interview of sidney and others being asked about the discovery phase and how they brilliantly got dominion to place this lawsuit
im not just talking to talk, i was serious when i said you lack facts, you truly do
but again u never post links or evidence of anything you say, but luckily i research everything and i know what you are referring to

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/creepy-former-doj-prosecutor-glenn-kirschner-connected-seth-rich-case-now-wants-every-business-america-pledge-2020-election-accurate/

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 22 2021 07:55pm
Mar 22 2021 07:56pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 22 2021 09:52pm)
apparently you are clueless as to how u bring someone to the discovery phase of a lawsuit and what can take place during said phase
and i assume you did not watch the interview of sidney and others being asked about the discovery phase and how they brilliantly got dominion to place this lawsuit
im not just talking to talk, i was serious when i said you lack facts, you truly do
but again u never post links or evidence of anything you say, but luckily i research everything and i know what you are referring to

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/creepy-former-doj-prosecutor-glenn-kirschner-connected-seth-rich-case-now-wants-every-business-america-pledge-2020-election-accurate/

You won't weasel your way out of this one, chief. She insulted you by stating you are not reasonable. You gonna be a cuck and take that from a woman?

This post was edited by kenw on Mar 22 2021 07:57pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111011111112111311141965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll