d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Anime Figure Collection
Prev1789101130Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 1 2021 04:42pm
Quote (rinirax @ Feb 1 2021 06:07am)
the figure is beautiful and since you are a big megumin fan it should be
a no brainer, provided you have the money for it.
also those shibuya scramble figures look highly desirable, for sure
itll only go up in price, im guessing upwards of 600$. take this
with a grain of salt obviously but exactly that happened to the two
shibuya scramble figure that came out so far (from what I found)
preorders close in 2 weeks so gotta act fast :thumbsup:
also im sure youve seen the video preview it actually looks to
be quite sturdy and not like it would break easily (compared to some
of their other figures)
if they would actually make a figure of a character i like i would
not hesitate to buy it

Thanks for pushing me over the edge, didn't realize that it actually closed in 2 weeks.
I preordered her. B)
Feb 4 2021 01:37am
And look what we got~ another Megumin figure ready for preorder

Honestly, I normally dislike and avoid figures that have those support stands... but it is Megumin

I feel like the magic has everything except red flowing out though, and a blue base... kinda feels off tbh.
Gold: 1,595.00
Feb 4 2021 12:51pm
Quote (Kokua @ 1 Feb 2021 23:42)
Thanks for pushing me over the edge, didn't realize that it actually closed in 2 weeks.
I preordered her. B)

congrats on the purchase, it was a good one.

Quote (Kokua @ 4 Feb 2021 08:37)
And look what we got~ another Megumin figure ready for preorder

https://img.amiami.com/images/product/main/211/FIGURE-123617.jpg

Honestly, I normally dislike and avoid figures that have those support stands... but it is Megumin

I feel like the magic has everything except red flowing out though, and a blue base... kinda feels off tbh.

the megumin itself looks awesome, im a big fan of figures that portay the character in motion but yeah that buttpole is hard to overlook.
i have only seen the first two seasons of konosuba but i dont remember megumin casting a spell that looked like this. looks like a water spell tbh. also these figures all look so flimsy, i hope the stand is sturdy at least
if you order it good luck B)
Gold: 4.02
Feb 4 2021 02:32pm
Got jealous as hell just by scrolling this topic ;-;
Feb 5 2021 01:54am
Quote (Akari @ Feb 4 2021 02:32pm)
Got jealous as hell just by scrolling this topic ;-;

I was planning on replacing those black metal clips with magnets, hanging the cases up... but I haven't found any magnets that I like yet.
Also have 8 cases in my closet, 2 more on the way, no pillows or walls to put them. 5 of them are Megumin :wub:

Yes, the bottom 2 pics is exactly what you think it is, and surprisingly, it only costs about the same as 2 or 3 1/4 scale bunny girls :lol:
And yeah I know, I put the blue hairpin on when it should have been the pink one, I swapped it out already.
It's easy to swap out that one. It's a pain in the ass to put on those 2 pins to make the X, so I'm looking into replacing that.
Also, I need to get some white stockings, and maybe some shoes.
If I get another, I would get a lighter skin version (closer to a light Asian tone rather than white or tan), this was actually darker than I was expecting.
Being 100% honest, I'll probably get at least 4 or 5 more in the future, dress them up as Megumin, Rem, Ram, Momo and/or Rory. B)

And before you ask, yes, the Mtn Dew is real.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 16 2021 10:00am
Quote (Kokua @ Feb 4 2021 11:54pm)
https://i.imgur.com/2iZp10t.jpg

I was planning on replacing those black metal clips with magnets, hanging the cases up... but I haven't found any magnets that I like yet.
Also have 8 cases in my closet, 2 more on the way, no pillows or walls to put them. 5 of them are Megumin :wub:

Yes, the bottom 2 pics is exactly what you think it is, and surprisingly, it only costs about the same as 2 or 3 1/4 scale bunny girls :lol:
And yeah I know, I put the blue hairpin on when it should have been the pink one, I swapped it out already.
It's easy to swap out that one. It's a pain in the ass to put on those 2 pins to make the X, so I'm looking into replacing that.
Also, I need to get some white stockings, and maybe some shoes.
If I get another, I would get a lighter skin version (closer to a light Asian tone rather than white or tan), this was actually darker than I was expecting.
Being 100% honest, I'll probably get at least 4 or 5 more in the future, dress them up as Megumin, Rem, Ram, Momo and/or Rory. B)

And before you ask, yes, the Mtn Dew is real.

Let me guess, you're single
Gold: 29.00
Feb 16 2021 02:06pm
better to be single and happy then being in a relationship with a controlling bitch that would make you give up your hobbies and material items you've collected over the years tbh.
any woman or man not willing to accept, share or even acknowledge ones hobbies/interests and push their SO to give them up aren't worth having around.

this reminds me of that case of this guys GF that threw out a bunch of anime figs when he was away including a Nezuko Fig worth thousands i believe. he broke up and sued her because of it.
he was even accepting of his GF's Kdrama and K-pop idol hobbies himself even yet the GF still did him dirty like that.

This post was edited by Dragonox on Feb 16 2021 02:18pm
Feb 16 2021 06:53pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Feb 16 2021 10:00am)
Let me guess, you're single

Only for my entire life.

Quote (Dragonox @ Feb 16 2021 02:06pm)
better to be single and happy then being in a relationship with a controlling bitch that would make you give up your hobbies and material items you've collected over the years tbh.
any woman or man not willing to accept, share or even acknowledge ones hobbies/interests and push their SO to give them up aren't worth having around.

this reminds me of that case of this guys GF that threw out a bunch of anime figs when he was away including a Nezuko Fig worth thousands i believe. he broke up and sued her because of it.
he was even accepting of his GF's Kdrama and K-pop idol hobbies himself even yet the GF still did him dirty like that.

Collection started around April or May last year ^_^ my most expensive is the Shimakaze on my night stand, don't have any worth thousands.
The only Nezuko figure that I can imagine being worth $1000's is the 1/1 scale, but it is possible that others are expensive due to the popularity of it blowing up, and figures are made in limited numbers.
Only takes a few seconds to see whether or not someone approves of my collection, their face says everything :lol:

Showed my coworker pics of my room, and he just nodded and said... "you would be the person who gets hit by a bus and reincarnates in an anime world" :rofl:
Honestly I was surprised that a good number of my coworkers also watch anime, and at least one of them is learning Japanese because he plans to go to Japan some day

This post was edited by Kokua on Feb 16 2021 07:14pm
Gold: 29.00
Feb 16 2021 07:39pm
turns out it was just thousands of dollars worth of Nezuko figurines.

there's so many Shinobu figures and even art pieces i'd want to buy, but god knows they'd be expensive with how many their are and how old some of them are.
like i recall some limited print framed art that was sold/auctioned off at events in the past that'd i'd love to get (specifically that one with her in a wedding dress in her loli form)

This post was edited by Dragonox on Feb 16 2021 07:44pm
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 16 2021 10:08pm
Quote (Dragonox @ Feb 16 2021 12:06pm)

There's a difference between a hobby and a sickness. We've been over this, what you have is a sickness. While this guy seems like a genuinely pleasant fellow, being proud of ditching relationships for sex dolls and body pillows goes past being a fan.

I wish you the best OP, but you may want to consider scaling things back if you're interested in having someone real in your life to share your hobby with. There are plenty of male/female japanophiles out there you can share a healthy interest with, hell, the wife and I watch anime together almost daily.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev1789101130Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll