d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Talk
Prev12345614Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 24 2020 09:32pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 24 2020 10:04pm)
Because the point of the talk is that they can do everything right and they are still in danger, which is factual.

Its like when Imus called the student athletes from Rutgers "nappy headed hoes". It didn't matter that they were high level students with good upbringing with strong ethics and excellence to prove it, Imus said that and his buddy called them a pack of gorillas on the show. They are Othered and that is dangerous to them.

He's sheltered and just doesn't know. This is probably the first time a lot of white America has even heard of The Talk. It is really great we are getting to a point that race is being spoken about openly, even if some people are kicking and screaming the entire way.

You're completely clueless. You're the one kicking and screaming the entire way with poor arguments.

Many of us have heard both sides of this argument. You're just wrong. Anybody who has done an ounce of research knows this. You can't accept reality, which is probably why you're also prone to the necessary propaganda required to induce you into being an Biden supporter.

But. Please, continue living in your grand delusion and working towards creating further racial division in America through spouting off emotionally driven false narratives.

I also believe you should sign up to be a cop if you believe you have the skills and talents needed, and can be a prime person for other cops to model off of. In some locations, you can actually make some decent pay at it.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Oct 24 2020 09:35pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Oct 24 2020 09:35pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Oct 24 2020 08:32pm)
You're completely clueless. You're the one kicking and screaming the entire way with poor arguments.

Many of us have heard both sides of this argument. You're just wrong. Anybody who has done an ounce of research knows this. You can't accept reality, which is probably why you're also prone to the necessary propaganda required to induce you into being an Biden supporter.

But. Please, continue living in your grand delusion and working towards creating further racial division in America through spouting off emotionally driven false narratives.

I want to check. Are you black?
Oct 24 2020 09:39pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Oct 24 2020 10:35pm)
I want to check. Are you black?

I'm not black.

You don't have to be black to realize this is an emotionally driven false narrative that cops are just run around shooting random black people.

Coincidentally, every person that believes this, is also a Democrat voter.

For the record. I and every other person can still speak on the subject. In regards to the subject itself, it seems I have more understanding than a significant portion of these cases, criminal law, what being a police officer entails, research on police shootings than BLM does.

Most BLM members couldn't even tell you how many black unarmed person's were killed in 2019. Sounds like some basic information that they should know, and that's just for starters.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Oct 24 2020 09:40pm
Gold: 260.11
Oct 24 2020 09:42pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Oct 24 2020 10:39pm)
I'm not black.

You don't have to be black to realize this is an emotionally driven false narrative that cops are just run around shooting random black people.

For the record. I and every other person can still speak on the subject. In regards to the subject itself, it seems I have more understanding than a significant portion of these cases, criminal law, what being a police officer entails, research on police shootings than BLM does.

Most BLM members couldn't even tell you how many black unarmed person's were killed in 2019. Sounds like some basic information that they should know, and that's just for starters.

Nobody can give an accurate estimate of that, because the numbers aren't kept in a uniform way and under-reporting is rampant.
Gold: 10.77
Oct 24 2020 09:44pm
Quote (BigFat @ Oct 24 2020 06:01pm)
Why during the debate did the moderator ask such a ridiculous question?

Are we just suppose to assume that black parents at some point sit their children down and explain to them that by nature they are targeted by police and most likely won’t make it in life due to their color?

Yes, you should always assume the truth is the truth.
Gold: 14,569.69
Oct 24 2020 09:48pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Oct 24 2020 08:39pm)
I'm not black.

lol nevermind

This post was edited by theCrossbones on Oct 24 2020 09:49pm
Oct 24 2020 09:50pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 24 2020 10:42pm)
Nobody can give an accurate estimate of that, because the numbers aren't kept in a uniform way and under-reporting is rampant.

Right. Lol. Anything to defend the BLM narrative.

Which, I'm also curious what the fuck BLM has done for the black community. They have received hundreds of millions of dollars. I hope they're rebuilding the black communities that were destroyed by violent rioters for starters. This money should be going back into these communities and helping people out, otherwise they're just profiting off of the death of black people.

And I could be wrong, maybe they're doing something, but I sure as hell haven't heard about it if so.

On the other hand, BLEXIT - largely a pro Trump group, headed by Candace Owens and Brandon Tatum (both labeled Uncle Tom's), will probably end up doing more for the black community than BLM will ever do. Despite BLM having hundreds of millions of funding.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Oct 24 2020 09:55pm
Gold: 285.00
Oct 24 2020 09:59pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Oct 24 2020 11:39pm)
I'm not black.

God that's fucking stupid.
Gold: 260.11
Oct 24 2020 09:59pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Oct 24 2020 10:50pm)
Right. Lol. Anything to defend the BLM narrative.
Which, I'm also curious what the fuck BLM has done for the black community. They have received hundreds of millions of dollars. I hope they're rebuilding the black communities that were destroyed by violent rioters for starters. This money should be going back into these communities and helping people out, otherwise they're just profiting off of the death of black people.
And I could be wrong, maybe they're doing something, but I sure as hell haven't heard about it if so.
On the other hand, BLEXIT - largely a pro Trump group, headed by Candace Owens and Brandon Tatum (both labeled Uncle Tom's), will probably end up doing more for the black community than BLM will ever do. Despite BLM having hundreds of millions of funding.

>Facts about statistics
"Ha, you're just desperate to defend BLM. What have they done? I mean I haven't looked, and really have no interest in learning about it, but maybe they've done something good. Who knows? Probably nothing though"

Quote (Skinned @ Oct 24 2020 10:59pm)
God that's fucking stupid.

Hard to be anything else and post this kind of thing.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Oct 24 2020 10:00pm
Oct 24 2020 10:03pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 24 2020 10:59pm)
>Facts about statistics
"Ha, you're just desperate to defend BLM. What have they done? I mean I haven't looked, and really have no interest in learning about it, but maybe they've done something good. Who knows? Probably nothing though"

Hard to be anything else and post this kind of thing.

Both of you just dance around questions and have no idea what you're talking about. All you can do is insult. Lol

You should be able to answer some of this stuff.

You guys are the pro BLM experts

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Oct 24 2020 10:04pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345614Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll