d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Talk
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,351.00
Oct 25 2020 01:29pm
Quote (thundercock @ Oct 25 2020 03:25pm)
If you didn't qualify for any sort of assistance, you're doing quite a bit better than people who do. Complaining about doing better than 80% of black people is an example of white fragility.

My privilege was that my parents stuck around with each other. Wasn't pretty and there were problems but out of necessity and for me they did. Again that's the defining factor. Fatherlessness is such a prevalent issue in black homes and is key to solve these issues. Not complaining about anything just pointing out how these never ending excuses are mostly bullshit.
Gold: 260.11
Oct 25 2020 01:31pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 25 2020 02:29pm)
My privilege was that my parents stuck around with each other. Wasn't pretty and there were problems but out of necessity and for me they did. Again that's the defining factor. Fatherlessness is such a prevalent issue in black homes and is key to solve these issues. Not complaining about anything just pointing out how these never ending excuses are mostly bullshit.

>Fatherlessness is the issue

Okay let's fix the problems that cause fatherlessness, since this kind of thing doesn't come out of nowhere

>No, that's making excuses.

Uhh, we want to fix the issue. Can we start talking about the causes?

>No, you're making excuses!

We clearly aren't, we're looking at problems and solutions

>NO YOU'RE MAKING EXCUSES. I WASN'T PRIVILEGED AND MY PARENTS STAYED TOGETHER!
Gold: 6,351.00
Oct 25 2020 01:36pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Oct 25 2020 03:31pm)
>Fatherlessness is the issue

Okay let's fix the problems that cause fatherlessness, since this kind of thing doesn't come out of nowhere

>No, that's making excuses.

Uhh, we want to fix the issue. Can we start talking about the causes?

>No, you're making excuses!

We clearly aren't, we're looking at problems and solutions

>NO YOU'RE MAKING EXCUSES. I WASN'T PRIVILEGED AND MY PARENTS STAYED TOGETHER!

Incarceration is not the only reason fatherlessness exists, it's actually a decreasingly applicable one with crack use dying out, with marijuana being legalized. Keep reaching for the same old excuses though.
Gold: 260.11
Oct 25 2020 01:44pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 25 2020 02:36pm)
Incarceration is not the only reason fatherlessness exists, it's actually a decreasingly applicable one with crack use dying out, with marijuana being legalized. Keep reaching for the same old excuses though.

You're right, it's definitely not the only reason, and nobody has ever said that it's the only reason.

One thing I find interesting is that people like to say "It's about zip codes that some groups get stopped" because that requires ignoring that groups were literally forced into specific zip codes. In my city specifically there was a law that if a block had 60% or more of one race other races weren't allowed to move in, which caused "certain groups" to concentrate up north, and then add that they couldn't get loans to improve their community and any number of things and the racism behind "it's about zip codes" really becomes obvious.

Anyway, that's just a rant I wanted to type.

"Decreasingly applicable" doesn't mean "not significant", since it's still definitely significant. We've brought up dozens of reasons over the past few years, this is just the easiest to understand, but I know you don't pay attention when it's not convenient so I don't expect you to remember.
Gold: 10.77
Oct 25 2020 01:46pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 25 2020 09:06am)
Ugh.

edgelord.jpg

Nothing edgy about the truth.
Gold: 356.93
Oct 25 2020 01:50pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 26 2020 06:00am)
None because I never got involved with gangs. Not sure if you're aware but gangs tend to target rival gangs, rival dealers, etc not typically just random people for just being there.

White trash republicans were the most impacted for the last 20-30 years. Don't worry though we're coming for the white collar jobs now that you think are safe for you and our kin. Look around your corporation, notice the amount of Chinese, Indians? In 20 years all of the privileged lefties that were cheering for open borders because they liked their cheap maids and uber drivers will be crying about why all these foreigners are taking all the doctor, engineer, it & other fairly good paying jobs.

Yep the wealth generated from being a janitor. lol. such privilage

Nope that's not how gangs work, if you are on the block you are a target for recruitment or violence.
Gold: 285.00
Oct 25 2020 02:04pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Oct 25 2020 03:50pm)
Nope that's not how gangs work, if you are on the block you are a target for recruitment or violence.

Google egocentrism and that is him to a T. It will explain every single post he has ever made.
Gold: 25.00
Oct 25 2020 02:05pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 25 2020 03:29pm)

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr071.pdf
Fathers’ Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010
-Non-Hispanic white men aged 15–44 had the largest difference between those with coresidential children (37%) and those with noncoresidential children (8.2%). The difference was smallest among nonHispanic black men, with 33% having coresidential children and 24% having noncoresidential children. Among Hispanic men, more than twice as many had coresidential children (44%) than had noncoresidential children (18%).
-A larger percentage of black fathers (41%) had helped their coresidential children with homework every day in the last 4 weeks compared with Hispanic (29%) or white (28%) fathers.
-A higher percentage of black fathers aged 15–44 (27%) took their children to or from activities every day compared with white fathers (20%).
-Among Hispanic fathers who did not live with their children, 63% did not talk with their children at all in the last 4 weeks about things that had happened during the children’s day, compared with 29% of white fathers and 21% of black fathers.
-Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).
-Hispanic fathers (58%) aged 15–44were significantly more likely to have not eaten a meal with their noncoresidential children compared with white (35%) or black (31%) fathers.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2011/06/15/chapter-1-living-arrangements-and-father-involvement/
Pew Research Center calculations of the 2006-2008 National Survey of Family Growth
-Black biological fathers are far less likely than white biological fathers to be married to the mother of their children. Some 36% of blacks are in this situation, compared with 59% of whites. Among Hispanic biological fathers, this share is 50%.
-Hispanic fathers living apart from their children are much less likely than others to see those children monthly or more. Roughly one-third (32%) do so, compared with 59% of whites and 67% of blacks.
-While almost half (49%) of blacks talk with their children several times a week about their day, the share of Hispanics who do so is 22%, and of whites, 30%.
Gold: 5,169.82
Oct 25 2020 02:37pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Oct 25 2020 03:06am)
Communist China cant beat us with their military, so instead they conduct shadow wars to weaken the American empire.

This is the funniest shit in this thread so far, and there was a lot to pick from.

If China were no match for the USA, you would have invaded them already years ago merely for being a “communist’ country. I’m surprised to see that you’re willing to act this naive just to preserve your sense of superiority.
Gold: 14,569.69
Oct 25 2020 03:06pm
Quote (Djunior @ Oct 25 2020 10:47am)
Can't these kids handle the complete freedom they have in the US? What do you think would happen if kids behave like that in Russia or China? Off to a rehab / integration facility you go buddy, until all crap is beaten out of you.
The US is like a paradise compared to other shithole countries, how come these kids don't seem to realize this anymore and behave the way they do?

Civilized people don't want these gangbangers fucking up their neighborhoods which is why police are patrolling these places more heavily than other places. What are you expecting?

Do you really believe that pulling the cops out or defunding them will help these crime ridden neighborhoods?

You reply is useless as usual. Keep voting left and get ready to be CHOPed again, hopefully in your own neighborhood this time

You keep talking about shit you have no idea about. You think reading stats gives you a clue. No way I would “debate” you on the subject you are clearly ignorant
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll