d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Baseball > Dodgers Vs Rays World Series
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,010.55
Oct 28 2020 03:13pm
Quote (stuartg85 @ Oct 28 2020 02:12pm)
How the virus penetrated MLB's setup remains unknown. All that has been reported is Turner's test from Monday came back inconclusiveduring the second inning Tuesday. MLB instructed the lab it uses in Utah to expedite his Tuesday morning test (saliva), according to ESPN and the Wall Street Journal, which confirmed a positive.

so more than likely he had it monday too

meaning everyone he touched yesterday and monday probably has it

*****WS Champs 2020

iso refund on my bets, rays win the series by default.
Gold: 13,750.00
Oct 28 2020 03:45pm
Quote (Queefy @ Oct 28 2020 05:13pm)
iso refund on my bets, rays win the series by default.

vouch

turner probably infected kevin cash, causing him not to think properly and pull snell in the 6th

should just collect the rings and hardware from the dodgers now before this gets more publicity
Gold: 3.00
Oct 28 2020 06:11pm
:baby:
Gold: 43.99
Oct 29 2020 05:05am
Kevin Cash getting so much heat :lol: but sadly, this is what the game has become.

Managing had NOTHING to do with it. The nerds handed him a clipboard and it said you have to pull Snell the moment he faces the order a 3rd time....so, that's what he did...

The Dodgers did the same thing the entire postseason. 6 innings max and gtfo.
Dealing through 4 or 5? Idc, you're not facing anyone for a 3rd time.
WS Won with a bullpen game....they literally managed like the Rays except they have the way better players, obv.

There is simply no managing going on anymore. Everything is basically pre determined...
Don't need a manager if every hitter is swinging for the fence with the garbage launch angle they are being taught or starters being pulled because the "math" said so...

Snell could have potentially pitched one of the greatest games ever....totally locked....but nah, 3rd time around so Ivy league kid said that the .BAA is going up by .030!!! Danger zone for a pitcher rofl....Who cares if he is DOMINATING, right?

So glad the Rays got FUCKED and I hope this is a sign of changing back to the old way the game was played. Let the fucking horses pitch....

This post was edited by ZxFamily-GuyxZ on Oct 29 2020 05:06am
Gold: 2,900.49
Oct 29 2020 09:02pm
Quote (ZxFamily-GuyxZ @ Oct 29 2020 04:05am)
Kevin Cash getting so much heat :lol: but sadly, this is what the game has become.

Managing had NOTHING to do with it. The nerds handed him a clipboard and it said you have to pull Snell the moment he faces the order a 3rd time....so, that's what he did...

The Dodgers did the same thing the entire postseason. 6 innings max and gtfo.
Dealing through 4 or 5? Idc, you're not facing anyone for a 3rd time.
WS Won with a bullpen game....they literally managed like the Rays except they have the way better players, obv.

There is simply no managing going on anymore. Everything is basically pre determined...
Don't need a manager if every hitter is swinging for the fence with the garbage launch angle they are being taught or starters being pulled because the "math" said so...

Snell could have potentially pitched one of the greatest games ever....totally locked....but nah, 3rd time around so Ivy league kid said that the .BAA is going up by .030!!! Danger zone for a pitcher rofl....Who cares if he is DOMINATING, right?

So glad the Rays got FUCKED and I hope this is a sign of changing back to the old way the game was played. Let the fucking horses pitch....

Gotta agree with this. The Dodgers’ depth in the bullpen and off the bench is a huge factor. I believe the Dodgers would win a series even if they played old school, counting on your starter for 7, but if this is how the game is played it rewards teams with depth for sure, especially in a 7 game series.
Gold: 43.99
Oct 29 2020 09:29pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Oct 29 2020 11:02pm)
Gotta agree with this. The Dodgers’ depth in the bullpen and off the bench is a huge factor. I believe the Dodgers would win a series even if they played old school, counting on your starter for 7, but if this is how the game is played it rewards teams with depth for sure, especially in a 7 game series.

Yeah I wasn't taking a shot at the Dodgers or anything either
Cora somewhat did the same thing with the Red Sox other than in 2 outings

I just hate what the game has become so I really hope that this massive fuck up can change the game back somewhat
Stop hiring these Ivy league guys...they are in every fucking front office

This post was edited by ZxFamily-GuyxZ on Oct 29 2020 09:29pm
Go Back To Baseball Topic List
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic New Poll