d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Cardinals Vs Cowboys Discussion
Prev1192021
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 153,041.00
Oct 19 2020 09:47pm
Guys relax cowboys aint that bad ... Cardinals just too good #BirdGang
Gold: 3.60
Oct 19 2020 09:53pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Oct 19 2020 10:46pm)
Name those wins?

They not even a lock to beat wash next week in WASH?

After that they get philly pits min who are all better teams. This defence is so bad and the offence is extremely trash. They just lost all pro zack martin not sure how they get 6 , let alone 7 wins....

Eagles twice, Washington twice and the Giants again. Possibly the 49ers, Bengals and Vikings. Could be five or six wins right there for Dallas. That would be 7 or 8 wins overall. If they just split with the Eagles and the Eagles lose to the Browns, Seahawks, Packers, Saints and Cardinals that will pretty much eliminate the Eagles. The real question should be can Washington and the Giants play themselves into a potential NFC East division title? The funny thing is neither of those teams are out of it. LOL
Gold: 0.10
Warn: 30%
Oct 19 2020 09:56pm
Quote (MADmartigan @ Oct 19 2020 11:53pm)
Eagles twice, Washington twice and the Giants again. Possibly the 49ers, Bengals and Vikings. Could be five or six wins right there for Dallas. That would be 7 or 8 wins overall. If they just split with the Eagles and the Eagles lose to the Browns, Seahawks, Packers, Saints and Cardinals that will pretty much eliminate the Eagles. The real question should be can Washington and the Giants play themselves into a potential NFC East division title? The funny thing is neither of those teams are out of it. LOL

U r so wrong
Gold: 3.60
Oct 19 2020 10:03pm
Quote (Vtrix @ Oct 19 2020 10:56pm)
U r so wrong

You're overvaluing just how good the Eagles and Washington really are. I could see the Dallas Cowboys winning all four of those games. I also don't think it's a stretch to think the Cowboys will beat the Giants, 49ers, Vikings and Bengals. At least two wins out of those four games. It's not like they have to win them all if they can go a perfect 6-0 or 5-1 in the NFC East this year. Just split with the Eagles and they'll be looking pretty even without Dak Prescott and their once dominant offensive line. Zeke has to calm down and get rid of his fumbling issues lately. He'll be the workhorse and main reason why Dallas will win the NFC East this year.
Gold: 0.10
Warn: 30%
Oct 19 2020 10:14pm
Quote (MADmartigan @ Oct 20 2020 12:03am)
You're overvaluing just how good the Eagles and Washington really are. I could see the Dallas Cowboys winning all four of those games. I also don't think it's a stretch to think the Cowboys will beat the Giants, 49ers, Vikings and Bengals. At least two wins out of those four games. It's not like they have to win them all if they can go a perfect 6-0 or 5-1 in the NFC East this year. Just split with the Eagles and they'll be looking pretty even without Dak Prescott and their once dominant offensive line. Zeke has to calm down and get rid of his fumbling issues lately. He'll be the workhorse and main reason why Dallas will win the NFC East this year.

I'm over valuing a team? Ur taking the cowboys who pulled off a 1% chance fluke victory to beat atl and then needed ot to beat the giants lolll

Dont think the have had a single decent game

Get some fg and let's bet plz

This post was edited by Vtrix on Oct 19 2020 10:15pm
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1192021
Add Reply New Topic New Poll