d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Kc@bills Game Thread
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.60
Oct 19 2020 06:13pm
MADIrishGunner, we look like we're in a guild called MAD!

Also if the Colts had a better quarterback I'd probably be calling them a legit force in the AFC.

I never liked Philip Rivers even during his prime, but the Colts have all the other components of a great team.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 19 2020 06:15pm
Quote (MADmartigan @ Oct 19 2020 08:10pm)
They'll only have to play two of those teams in the playoffs. They should have no problems with the Steelers and Titans, IMO.
We played all of them. I know the Steelers and Titans are both 5-0 but I wasn't overly impressed with either team for some reason.
Now the Ravens on the other hand. They could be a real threat to the Chiefs. The Raiders are interesting. I do like them a lot.

idk i rly think the steelers defense will bring it to mahomes like no other defense he has played vs so far except for maybe the niners and for 3 qtrs they made him look pedestrian. i honestly feel the exact opposite as you lol. ravens seem cursed to lose to mahomes every time but steelers/titans are looking amazing, but like you i also am interested in the raiders. raiders are definitely my darkhorse this season. all in all though it feels like an afc kind of year as opposed to last year the nfc had most of the tough teams.

its gonna be one hell of a tougher test than last season for the chiefs either way, especially if either the titans or steelers lock in the 1 seed and the chiefs have to play every round because remember this year its 3 wildcards instead of 2 so only the 1 seed gets the bye.

This post was edited by MADIrishGunner on Oct 19 2020 06:15pm
Oct 19 2020 06:17pm
Quote (MADmartigan @ Oct 19 2020 08:13pm)
MADIrishGunner, we look like we're in a guild called MAD!

Also if the Colts had a better quarterback I'd probably be calling them a legit force in the AFC.

I never liked Philip Rivers even during his prime, but the Colts have all the other components of a great team.

yep i feel the same about rivers, like the chargers had so many seasons where they could have been contenders and i just feel like rivers held them back. only reason i didnt include the colts in that post was because of rivers.
Oct 19 2020 06:22pm
The main weakness the Tennessee Titans have is their defense isn't really all that good. They force a lot of turnovers but they also give up a lot of yardage in both the passing game and the run game. Of all the games the Texans have played this season I thought the Titans defense was the worst one they've seen! Jadeveon Clowney didn't even make much of an impact. I heard his name mentioned twice during the whole game.

Maybe the Titans can make a trade before the deadline to shore up their defense. Eric Bieniemy will probably become a head coach during the off-season no matter what happens. So it's probably okay if the Kansas City Chiefs don't repeat as Super Bowl champions. I just feel like if they repeat then Bieniemy is 100% leaving Kansas City.
Gold: 31.00
Oct 19 2020 06:24pm
Quote (MADmartigan @ Oct 19 2020 07:22pm)
The main weakness the Tennessee Titans have is their defense isn't really all that good. They force a lot of turnovers but they also give up a lot of yardage in both the passing game and the run game. Of all the games the Texans have played this season I thought the Titans defense was the worst one they've seen! Jadeveon Clowney didn't even make much of an impact. I heard his name mentioned twice during the whole game.

Maybe the Titans can make a trade before the deadline to shore up their defense. Eric Bieniemy will probably become a head coach during the off-season no matter what happens. So it's probably okay if the Kansas City Chiefs don't repeat as Super Bowl champions. I just feel like if they repeat then Bieniemy is 100% leaving Kansas City.

Ahh I personally disagree with this one. Titans always play worse against their rivals. They worked for years to build their secondary
Oct 19 2020 06:26pm
Quote (MADmartigan @ Oct 19 2020 08:22pm)

yeah you wanna see him coach the texans im guessing? always nice to see a coordinator who did well get to move up to the head coaching position. i was afraid saleh from san fran was gonna become a head coach too, i really love him as defensive cord for my team but i also recognize he is capable of head coaching. glad he didnt go anywhere because he felt like he had unfinished business in sf.
Oct 19 2020 06:27pm
Quote (Godly_Pimpster @ Oct 19 2020 07:24pm)
Ahh I personally disagree with this one. Titans always play worse against their rivals. They worked for years to build their secondary

Just tell me one thing. Do you see the Titans defense slowing down that elite Chiefs offense in the playoffs?
The Chiefs will have Le'Veon Bell and Sammy Watkins back. As if they needed anymore talent and depth.
Oct 19 2020 06:30pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 19 2020 07:26pm)
yeah you wanna see him coach the texans im guessing? always nice to see a coordinator who did well get to move up to the head coaching position. i was afraid saleh from san fran was gonna become a head coach too, i really love him as defensive cord for my team but i also recognize he is capable of head coaching. glad he didnt go anywhere because he felt like he had unfinished business in sf.

Eric Bieniemy is my #1 choice. Dabo Swinney is my #2 choice and Lane Kiffin is my #3 choice. I like Bieniemy the most though.
Gold: 31.00
Oct 19 2020 06:35pm
Quote (MADmartigan @ Oct 19 2020 07:27pm)
Just tell me one thing. Do you see the Titans defense slowing down that elite Chiefs offense in the playoffs?
The Chiefs will have Le'Veon Bell and Sammy Watkins back. As if they needed anymore talent and depth.

I hear you there, I think they choked honestly. They haven't been that far in playoffs in forever and they gave up on the run and it ended up being a big flop.
Gold: 0.27
Oct 19 2020 06:35pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 19 2020 08:15pm)
idk i rly think the steelers defense will bring it to mahomes like no other defense he has played vs so far except for maybe the niners and for 3 qtrs they made him look pedestrian. i honestly feel the exact opposite as you lol. ravens seem cursed to lose to mahomes every time but steelers/titans are looking amazing, but like you i also am interested in the raiders. raiders are definitely my darkhorse this season. all in all though it feels like an afc kind of year as opposed to last year the nfc had most of the tough teams.

its gonna be one hell of a tougher test than last season for the chiefs either way, especially if either the titans or steelers lock in the 1 seed and the chiefs have to play every round because remember this year its 3 wildcards instead of 2 so only the 1 seed gets the bye.

Agree about the Raiders as a possible dark horse for obvious reasons lol. Also the AFC is looking strong....i am so used to the NFC being so strong i had to do a double take and look at how well all the AFC is doing this season.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll