d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Funimation Or Crunchyroll
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 186.03
Oct 19 2020 02:41am
Which is better?
I have crunchyroll but I can't figure out how to get dub on anime like attack of titans and one piece.

Downloaded funimation to watch attack of titans but wanna ask before switching.

I know there is other sources but I have no issue paying a few dollars for a smooth services.

This post was edited by SouthernComfort on Oct 19 2020 03:08am
Banned
Gold: 0.14
Oct 19 2020 10:48am
Fun is English

Crunch is Japanese
Gold: 0.00
Oct 19 2020 12:50pm
not sure if there is a better one, they just differ in their anime selection obviously
amazon has also launched their own service
if you want to pay for your anime it might be smart to pay for a month and watch every anime of the service youre interested in and then switch to another service for a month
Gold: 0.00
Oct 19 2020 05:02pm
Find out what anime you're able to watch on each platform and compare your own personal preferences
CR has dubbed, but it lost a lot of its dubbed titles
FUN has dubbed, but their selection is smaller
Both have some series that the other doesn't
I personally went through the list and watched all of the stuff that FUN had to offer before they split with CR
There are a few series on FUN that I would like to watch that aren't on CR, but my CR queue is still long enough to keep me from switching

* I would stick with CR, but I also haven't enjoyed watching dubbed since like elementary/middle school, I personally find subbed more enjoyable for multiple reasons
* If you prefer dubbed, you might find more things that suit your taste on FUN

This post was edited by Kokua on Oct 19 2020 05:05pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll