d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > American Gods - Season 3
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 18 2020 01:55am
Quote (Lil_Gueto @ Nov 17 2020 08:47pm)
You literally think anyone with a different opinion to you is stupid. Your attitude makes you insufferable. Please get well soon

No, I think people who say unfounded shit, backpeddle, and then resort to insulting because they're too inept to hold a conversation are stupid, which they (you) are.

I'll gladly admit to a mistake when I make one, it happens to EVERYONE. It's honestly not that hard of a thing to do and it's often times what separates logical people from morons. On the other hand, an idiot will make comments about shows he's never seen, based on some blog he skimmed, and then throw a fit when his statement is proven wrong.

Take a breather before you embarrass yourself further buddy.

E: I also understand that you're not bright enough to tell the difference between an opinion and a fact, but maybe try actually reading what I wrote next time? I thoroughly explained why/how your initial comment lacked merit.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 18 2020 02:03am
Gold: 2,118.35
Nov 22 2020 01:09am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 18 2020 06:55pm)
No, I think people who say unfounded shit, backpeddle, and then resort to insulting because they're too inept to hold a conversation are stupid, which they (you) are.

I'll gladly admit to a mistake when I make one, it happens to EVERYONE. It's honestly not that hard of a thing to do and it's often times what separates logical people from morons. On the other hand, an idiot will make comments about shows he's never seen, based on some blog he skimmed, and then throw a fit when his statement is proven wrong.

Take a breather before you embarrass yourself further buddy.

E: I also understand that you're not bright enough to tell the difference between an opinion and a fact, but maybe try actually reading what I wrote next time? I thoroughly explained why/how your initial comment lacked merit.

Damn you’re really dumb
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll