d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > American Gods - Season 3
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 8 2020 07:36pm
Quote (Lil_Gueto @ Nov 8 2020 02:24am)
Show is an absolute mess due to many actors pulling out throughout

I can understate being apprehensive as I am, or even thinking it will outright suck, but saying it *is* an "absolute mess" without seeing a single episode without these actors, is pure nonsense.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 8 2020 07:37pm
Gold: 2,118.35
Nov 9 2020 05:27pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 9 2020 12:36pm)
I can understate being apprehensive as I am, or even thinking it will outright suck, but saying it *is* an "absolute mess" without seeing a single episode without these actors, is pure nonsense.

I didn’t say the third season, but the show as a whole. It’s pretty well established they’ve made a mess of it
Nov 9 2020 05:47pm
Quote (Lil_Gueto @ Nov 9 2020 03:27pm)
I didn’t say the third season, but the show as a whole. It’s pretty well established they’ve made a mess of it

You explicitly cited change of actors as the reason it was a mess, which wasn't an issue until this upcoming season. Iirc, the only two actors who left were the guy who played the Djinn, which good, because he wasn't in it later and who gives a shit. Maybe you meant because the show runners left? That's not at all what you said though. Even if that's what you meant, Gaiman never left, which is the only thing that matters in the first place.

e: Looks like TV and Djinn were about it, which if you consider two characters who had no real influence on the show as what made it a mess, then you're just grasping at reasons to hate it lol.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Nov 9 2020 05:58pm
Nov 16 2020 07:56pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 10 2020 10:47am)
You explicitly cited change of actors as the reason it was a mess, which wasn't an issue until this upcoming season. Iirc, the only two actors who left were the guy who played the Djinn, which good, because he wasn't in it later and who gives a shit. Maybe you meant because the show runners left? That's not at all what you said though. Even if that's what you meant, Gaiman never left, which is the only thing that matters in the first place.

e: Looks like TV and Djinn were about it, which if you consider two characters who had no real influence on the show as what made it a mess, then you're just grasping at reasons to hate it lol.

Bro the show runners, ‘Media’ and other actors left like midway thru seasons causing chaos for the story lines.

The show is an inconsistent mess. I’m not trying to change ur mind u seem pretty set

E/ and it’s all very well established on other discussion forums

This post was edited by Lil_Gueto on Nov 16 2020 07:59pm
Nov 16 2020 09:16pm
Quote (Lil_Gueto @ Nov 16 2020 05:56pm)
Bro the show runners, ‘Media’ and other actors left like midway thru seasons causing chaos for the story lines.

The show is an inconsistent mess. I’m not trying to change ur mind u seem pretty set

E/ and it’s all very well established on other discussion forums

Your comment hasn't gotten any less wrong by restating it. Saying dude believe me, while providing nothing of substance after I explicitly named the few inconsequential actors (that was what your comment pertained to) left the show, is moronic. The show runners departing could of course cause difficulties, but they tried to pull away from what Gaiman wanted, to milk it more, which was their creative difference. No guarantee the next season will be great or even good, but there's a higher chance given that they got rid of excess baggage fucking with the creators vision.

If you don't know what you're talking about don't comment, pretty straight forward. Had you said the shows a mess because the show runners left, we could of had a discussion, but that's not what you said, end of story.
Nov 16 2020 09:27pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 17 2020 02:16pm)
Your comment hasn't gotten any less wrong by restating it. Saying dude believe me, while providing nothing of substance after I explicitly named the few inconsequential actors (that was what your comment pertained to) left the show, is moronic. The show runners departing could of course cause difficulties, but they tried to pull away from what Gaiman wanted, to milk it more, which was their creative difference. No guarantee the next season will be great or even good, but there's a higher chance given that they got rid of excess baggage fucking with the creators vision.

If you don't know what you're talking about don't comment, pretty straight forward. Had you said the shows a mess because the show runners left, we could of had a discussion, but that's not what you said, end of story.

God you’re completely insufferable
Nov 16 2020 10:21pm
Quote (Lil_Gueto @ Nov 16 2020 07:27pm)
God you’re completely insufferable

I don't know why it's so hard for stupid people to just admit they're wrong. You said something stupid or you misspoke, how fucking hard is that?
Gold: 10,025.00
Nov 17 2020 03:07am
Lmao "well established" as if it is a fact and "discussion forums" because it isn't, it's an opinion :lol: . I'm guessing by "other discussion forums" you mean Reddit, the place where those without taste and brain cells congregate to complain about literally fucking everything, actual cesspool of the internet. If you are looking for people to parrot the opinions of because you can't come up with your own, I do not recommend Reddit.

You know what's great about not being on Reddit? Not getting instantly banned for not parroting the whiney bitch echo chamber bullshit that they want.

As far as season 2 goes, have to admit I wasn't as interested in it as season 1. The massive amount of "look we are black and angry at white people, white people still treating us like slaves, we need to destroy white people" in it had me tunned out of a lot of episodes. I'm kind of confused as to what happened during a few episodes because of that... But I think that was all mostly filler anyways because I think I followed the actual story still. If there was actually some important story elements in that nonsense someone would have to fill me in.
Nov 17 2020 10:44pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Nov 17 2020 08:07pm)
Lmao "well established" as if it is a fact and "discussion forums" because it isn't, it's an opinion :lol: . I'm guessing by "other discussion forums" you mean Reddit, the place where those without taste and brain cells congregate to complain about literally fucking everything, actual cesspool of the internet. If you are looking for people to parrot the opinions of because you can't come up with your own, I do not recommend Reddit.

You know what's great about not being on Reddit? Not getting instantly banned for not parroting the whiney bitch echo chamber bullshit that they want.

As far as season 2 goes, have to admit I wasn't as interested in it as season 1. The massive amount of "look we are black and angry at white people, white people still treating us like slaves, we need to destroy white people" in it had me tunned out of a lot of episodes. I'm kind of confused as to what happened during a few episodes because of that... But I think that was all mostly filler anyways because I think I followed the actual story still. If there was actually some important story elements in that nonsense someone would have to fill me in.

I stopped reading halfway through. I don’t need anyone to tell me it was a mess.. I have eyes, I watched the series, it was really disappointing, probably the only redeeming quality was the main leprechaun episode in season 2.

Nov 17 2020 10:47pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 17 2020 03:21pm)
I don't know why it's so hard for stupid people to just admit they're wrong. You said something stupid or you misspoke, how fucking hard is that?

You literally think anyone with a different opinion to you is stupid. Your attitude makes you insufferable. Please get well soon
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll