d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Ice Cube
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Oct 26 2020 08:25am
Quote (Cannabist @ Oct 26 2020 06:47am)
He has probably donated more to charity than you've made your whole life. Just what he has donated during his presidency is quite considerable.

and he likely wouldnt give a bum a dime because it's not tax deductible. meanwhile regular joes give to charity all of the time, rounding up at stores, tossing bums a few coinz, etc.

im sure Trump has given a lot to charity overall, but do you think he's a charitable person?
Gold: 138.69
Oct 26 2020 09:14am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 26 2020 09:25am)
and he likely wouldnt give a bum a dime because it's not tax deductible. meanwhile regular joes give to charity all of the time, rounding up at stores, tossing bums a few coinz, etc.

im sure Trump has given a lot to charity overall, but do you think he's a charitable person?

I think he's charitable when he knows the money will be used properly. I agree he probably wouldn't give a bum a dime, because bums tend to not use money to better their lives.
Gold: 6,351.00
Oct 26 2020 09:19am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 26 2020 10:25am)

Not sure or care to look where this discussion turned to talk about charity but it's kind of a dumb discussion.

A lot of rich people give significantly. Trump is rich, he most likely gave a significant amount of money, some for tax write offs, sometimes maybe not?

But how to do we know his intentions over last 30-40 years? You can't rule one way or the other unless you're in the guys head or are his accountant of 40 years.

To me this is the type of stuff that makes me really reluctant to throw my hat with the critics. It's the most insignificant of things that get criticized. It's shit we know very little about because we don't know the guy personally but we can 'analyze' his decisions over like 30-40 years one way or another. Okay. Laughable really.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Oct 26 2020 09:22am
Gold: 57.00
Oct 26 2020 09:20am
“if ice cube or any black person wants to vote for george over me for the US senate then they are chumps and they ain’t black”

-joe biden (D)
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Oct 26 2020 09:57am
When tards actually think Trump donates to charity out of the goodness of his heart. Just cant help some people.

Also he should play those nine holes only if he has to walk the whole way. No driving his fat ass around.
Oct 26 2020 09:59am
Quote (Cannabist @ Oct 26 2020 10:14am)
I think he's charitable when he knows the money will be used properly. I agree he probably wouldn't give a bum a dime, because bums tend to not use money to better their lives.

Quote (ofthevoid @ Oct 26 2020 10:19am)
Not sure or care to look where this discussion turned to talk about charity but it's kind of a dumb discussion.

A lot of rich people give significantly. Trump is rich, he most likely gave a significant amount of money, some for tax write offs, sometimes maybe not?

But how to do we know his intentions over last 30-40 years? You can't rule one way or the other unless you're in the guys head or are his accountant of 40 years.

To me this is the type of stuff that makes me really reluctant to throw my hat with the critics. It's the most insignificant of things that get criticized. It's shit we know very little about because we don't know the guy personally but we can 'analyze' his decisions over like 30-40 years one way or another. Okay. Laughable really.

both of you know u can make judgements about who is or isn't a kind hearted charitable person within 2 minutes of meeting someone with about 75-90% accuracy.

its one of those things u cant exactly put words to, but more than not your gut tells you. and you both also know what your gut would tell you about trump.

im simply making a distinction between "gives to charity" and "charitable person". the charitable person would give a person a shirt even if they only had 2 shirts, the other only gives because they have large excess, even if its not a tax break.

its relevant because there are posters here that are charitable people, being told that they aren't as good as trump, simply because he has had a lifetime of excess. does anyone think Skinned is less charitable than Trump? lol.
Gold: 25.00
Oct 26 2020 10:22am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 26 2020 11:59am)
Its one of those things u cant exactly put words to, but more than not your gut tells you. and you both also know what your gut would tell you about trump.

Sycophants are weird man. One of my co-workers is very pro Trump, well all of them are, but is upfront with his insane reasons instead of trying to pretend Trump is a do no wrong god fearing man.

"I like him because he's crazy and it's exciting. I'm going to miss waking to all the funny stuff he tweeted."
"I like dictators so I like how he's friends with them and wants to be one"
"I like the way white people act and do things so yeah I guess I'm a bit of a white nationalist now"

For ref he's a Hawaiian that got beat up multiple times off camera by police during an arrest while they called him a spic. Thanks to Trump he's super pro cops and america has no race problems anymore.

Work has been interesting the past few years thanks to Trump.
Gold: 138.69
Oct 26 2020 11:29am
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 26 2020 10:59am)
both of you know u can make judgements about who is or isn't a kind hearted charitable person within 2 minutes of meeting someone with about 75-90% accuracy.

its one of those things u cant exactly put words to, but more than not your gut tells you. and you both also know what your gut would tell you about trump.

im simply making a distinction between "gives to charity" and "charitable person". the charitable person would give a person a shirt even if they only had 2 shirts, the other only gives because they have large excess, even if its not a tax break.

its relevant because there are posters here that are charitable people, being told that they aren't as good as trump, simply because he has had a lifetime of excess. does anyone think Skinned is less charitable than Trump? lol.

I do.
Oct 26 2020 11:38am
Quote (Cannabist @ Oct 26 2020 12:29pm)
I do.

you think a guy who works with the homeless and mentally insane of society is less charitable than a guy who puts his name on coffee mugs and made a TV show just so he could fire people.

wow lol. ok. everyone is entitled to really shitty opinions i guess.
Gold: 25.00
Oct 26 2020 12:10pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 26 2020 01:38pm)
you think a guy who works with the homeless and mentally insane of society is less charitable than a guy who puts his name on coffee mugs and made a TV show just so he could fire people.

wow lol. ok. everyone is entitled to really shitty opinions i guess.

Paper towels for the brown pipo.
Make people wait longer on gov checks to put his name in it.
Good guy.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll