d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Do We Ignore Right Wing Terrorism Here?
Prev1192021
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 83.30
Dec 17 2020 12:12pm
Quote (Santara @ Dec 17 2020 06:24pm)
Not gonna agree with either of these statements.

Monarchs are neither definitively right or left wing. They are simply relics of an era prior to Enlightenment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes#Estimates <-- estimates by academics.

The political terms Left and Right were used during the 18th century French Revolution to reference the seating arrangement of the Parliament: those who sat to the right of the chair of the presiding officer (le président) were broadly supportive of the institutions of the monarchist Old Regime.[16][17][18][19]

And regarding the death toll of Communism, that Wiki article cites, amongst other sources, the Black Book of Communism. Which is highly contentious in its claims.

That communist leaders have been responsible for many millions of dead I can agree with. But I also don't think it's fair to blame Guevara for the deaths that mostly Mao and Stalin caused. Similarly, it wouldn't be fair to judge capitalist nations that aren't Belgium on what Leopold II did.

Gold: 8,933.00
Dec 17 2020 12:21pm
Quote (balrog66 @ Dec 17 2020 12:12pm)
And regarding the death toll of Communism, that Wiki article cites, amongst other sources, the Black Book of Communism. Which is highly contentious in its claims.

That communist leaders have been responsible for many millions of dead I can agree with. But I also don't think it's fair to blame Guevara for the deaths that mostly Mao and Stalin caused. Similarly, it wouldn't be fair to judge capitalist nations that aren't Belgium on what Leopold II did.

The Black Book of Communism isn't far off from other sources, so to call them "contentious" doesn't seem a fair characterization.

Marxist revolutions, for which Che advocated, are directly responsible for tens of millions of murders, and tens of millions more deaths by starvation, mismanagement, etc.
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 17 2020 12:57pm
Fascism has converged with capitalism while communism has no link with modern social-democracies.
"U Communist" trolling is deprecated and should be regulated.

If you guys love to talk about black books take the Bible and eat it.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Dec 17 2020 12:57pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Dec 17 2020 02:53pm
Quote (Santara @ Dec 17 2020 04:10am)
Do you not know the staggering death tolls from commie regimes?

I do... Where is the large faction of the LEFT advocating for communist take over?-- No the "squad" is not.
Where is the LEFT faction of overturning our entire election due to trump will save us from **fill in the blank.. Where are the people that call this imaginary group "patriots" and country saviors. This is a REAL thing. Check out some Proud Boy social media posts. Even God bless them!
Where is the ANTIFA plot to kidnap mayors and behead them (if that part of the story is true) Even trumps FBI can tell the difference, why cant the trump base? hmm probably because they fit the mold.

BLM/Antifa are shit if they are looting/causing violence etc. I don't agree with it ONE fucking bit. See it really not hard to call bs on idiots.

we are again "what about" deflecting the fact that this group is full of Ultra nationalists/racist etc. and just plain full of bootlickers
the trump faction just cannot get out of the way of being total fuckfaces.
There is a difference.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Dec 19 2020 10:31am
Gravy seals.
Gold: 2,617.52
Dec 19 2020 11:54am
Quote (balrog66 @ Dec 17 2020 01:12pm)

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1192021
Add Reply New Topic New Poll