d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Do We Ignore Right Wing Terrorism Here?
Prev1111213141521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Oct 15 2020 07:22am
On topic they don't seem to be that prevalent, this is the first incident since that Charlottesville March no?
Gold: 14,569.69
Oct 15 2020 07:43am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 15 2020 06:22am)
On topic they don't seem to be that prevalent, this is the first incident since that Charlottesville March no?

Its also to understand the double standard narrative that so much crime and property damage is done by ANTIFA and BLM that the country is about to implode narrative.
FBI- (modern trump FBI) White supremacist groups pose the biggest threat to national security.
GOP-Crickets.
Gold: 25.00
Oct 15 2020 07:49am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 15 2020 09:22am)

No, not even close. Just the first one that would have been large scale.

Shit happens almost weekly. Though luckily most of it is stopped before hand like this event was. And a large chunk could be/are attributed to various right wing ideologies.

I think there was a guy arrested last night for lighting a planned parenthood on fire in FL.

This post was edited by Mangix on Oct 15 2020 07:55am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Oct 15 2020 07:50am
Quote (duffman316 @ 15 Oct 2020 15:22)

does the name kyle rittenhouse ring a bell? the el paso terrorist attack? cesar sayoc, the maga bomber? the bloomington mosque bombing? that coast guard terrorist who plotted the assassination of democrats and media figures (a common theme, i wonder where they all got that from)?

Gold: 14,569.69
Oct 15 2020 08:02am
Quote (fender @ Oct 15 2020 06:50am)
does the name kyle rittenhouse ring a bell? the el paso terrorist attack? cesar sayoc, the maga bomber? the bloomington mosque bombing? that coast guard terrorist who plotted the assassination of democrats and media figures (a common theme, i wonder where they all got that from)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaA6OlgvfvY

fake news CNN of course
Gold: 260.11
Oct 15 2020 08:11am
Quote (fender @ Oct 15 2020 08:50am)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaA6OlgvfvY

Or the CHAD shootings that were done by right wingers coming into the project and killing
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 15 2020 08:29am
Quote (fender @ Oct 15 2020 07:54am)
you're moving the goal post there, buddy. this is not about me being "surprised i get push back", this is me telling you that "fuckhead", "eurotrash", "giant fucking douche", and "go fuck yourself" are not "in kind / to tone" replies to "science-denying" and "uncritical mind". those are just petty insults (that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread) you have to resort to because you're quite obviously triggered into oblivion. that's why you keep dodging simple questions concerning your whole idiotic 'argument' here.

acting like ANYONE rejected or misunderstood the science concerning vitamin d in relation to respiratory diseases is simply dishonest since it's clear (and explicitly stated) that what's rejected are your CONCLUSIONS. the point is that you cherry picked it, because it fit into your narrative, and then blew its importance way out of proportion in order to justify your support for right wing terrorists plotting to kidnap a governor. there is an overwhelming worldwide consensus on what the most important measures are to prevent the spread of covid-19 (masks and distancing), and vitamin d is rather low on that list.

you're basically just a covid flat earther, only accepting the science that supports your chosen narrative, and you get butthurt at people for pointing that out.

No, I'm not. Lending additional clarifying information, because my point was over your head, is not moving goalposts. Please, stop with the attempts at logic, it's not in your wheelhouse. Those insults are very much in line with your initial commentary. What is so hard for you to grasp here? I've already told you that you get what you give, so you don't get to complain that I don't respond to your points when you refused to address mine.

Your opinion of what my opinions are is duly noted, and dismissed.
Oct 15 2020 09:02am
Quote (Santara @ 15 Oct 2020 16:29)
No, I'm not. Lending additional clarifying information, because my point was over your head, is not moving goalposts. Please, stop with the attempts at logic, it's not in your wheelhouse. Those insults are very much in line with your initial commentary. What is so hard for you to grasp here? I've already told you that you get what you give, so you don't get to complain that I don't respond to your points when you refused to address mine.

Your opinion of what my opinions are is duly noted, and dismissed.

moving the goal posts again, you just can't help it, can you? i did not complain, i just told you that your butthurt replies were not "in kind / to tone", that's all. "fuckhead" and "uncritical mind" are very different in nature, and it's honestly rather sad that a foreigner has to point that out to you, lol.
on topic, your cherry picking concerning vitamin d does not justify right wing terrorist plots against elected officials. you can dismiss all you want, and pretend it's just a matter of opinion, but that doesn't make you right. that's why you keep dodging a simple question while dishonestly pretending people rejected or didn't respond to your posts about vitamin d, when in reality it was your conclusions that were rejected, the importance that you tried to give it. but hey, whatever you have to tell yourself, covid flat earther.
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 15 2020 09:14am
Quote (fender @ Oct 15 2020 10:02am)
moving the goal posts again, you just can't help it, can you? i did not complain, i just told you that your butthurt replies were not "in kind / to tone", that's all. "fuckhead" and "uncritical mind" are very different in nature, and it's honestly rather sad that a foreigner has to point that out to you, lol.
on topic, your cherry picking concerning vitamin d does not justify right wing terrorist plots against elected officials. you can dismiss all you want, and pretend it's just a matter of opinion, but that doesn't make you right. that's why you keep dodging a simple question while dishonestly pretending people rejected or didn't respond to your posts about vitamin d, when in reality it was your conclusions that were rejected, the importance that you tried to give it. but hey, whatever you have to tell yourself, covid flat earther.

Nothing you wrote is factually accurate. gg
Oct 15 2020 10:16am
Quote (Santara @ 15 Oct 2020 17:14)
Nothing you wrote is factually accurate. gg

and just when i thought you couldn't sink any lower you pull the finger in ears yelling "i'm right you're wrong" move. classic pre-schooler, lol...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213141521Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll