d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Pvm Zealot Weapon Options
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 222.69
Oct 26 2020 04:33am
Quote (pat777b @ Oct 26 2020 03:12pm)
Oh yeah, crushing blow is rarely good with the kinds of damage we're doing so I agree. I think the best buff setup is to have CTA and demon limb in stash. Use enigma. Then have a repairable oath on swap for level 16 heart of the wolverine. Prebuff in town and recast the spirit whenever it dies. Heart of the wolverine also gives a damage/ar buff. So much gear swapping tho. I wonder if it's overkill, lol.

I also think ebotd's 200% ED vs undead is good particularly for chaos sanctuary since 2/3 (knights, storm casters) of the mobs there are undead. The rest are demons (venom lords). You already get 350% ed against demons from laying on hands.

Since you mentioned swapping, there’s always lacerator if no reapers on merc. Also important one would be life tap charges for lack of dracs/exile.

This post was edited by Tarisus on Oct 26 2020 04:33am
Gold: 0.00
Oct 26 2020 10:53am
Quote (Tarisus @ Oct 26 2020 05:33am)
Since you mentioned swapping, there’s always lacerator if no reapers on merc. Also important one would be life tap charges for lack of dracs/exile.

Oh yeah, lacerator would allow for infinity or pride. Pride would be gg damage. I think if running amplify damage, infinity might be better for -defense. I doubt pride's extra damage is really needed when you already kill mobs super fast. Then again, if you can solve AR issues with dual ravenfrost, AR charms, max blessed aim, and demon limb prebuff, infinity might not be really needed.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 26 2020 03:13pm
Did some more testing without prebuffing or gg charms (other than torch and anni). Some runs I feel like 2h death has no problem at all on p8 chaos. I think with CTA prebuff and resistance charms, I'll be safe against unlucky monster mod rolls. Death does kill undead fast enough so I don't think 200 ed vs undead means much now. I think my success also depends on my state of mind and monster mod rng.

This post was edited by pat777b on Oct 26 2020 03:14pm
Gold: 33,507.00
Oct 27 2020 09:45pm
its pvm.
u can use whatever the hell u want.
Grief being the best, but what i do whenever i log on to refresh my zealot every 2 months or whatever (when i get the 60 days remaining tag to pop is when i decide to log onto it), what i do is just switch my gear from whatever i have in my stash for that refresh period. I have grief, perfect eth deathz, perfect ebotdz, 65/121 ebug vortex exile, 465/121 phx ST, stormshield, etc so i just randomly pick a gear set for that session when i play it for 10 minutes cause you never get the chance to use some of those random type gears if you just use the "best" cookie cutter setup only lol. So it just gives me an excuse to play around with like exile, etc.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll