d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo Clone Hunters > Someboy Can Help Me To Understund Somethink?
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,011.72
Sep 25 2020 01:49pm
I find this question and anwser:
Q: How many games can I get on the same ip?
A: As many as you have cd keys and ip addresses. You can have 4 games on the same server per ip address.

soo ooook....

firstly ... when I got the hot ip, how I find game with corect ip? I must make new game over and over again to find game with hot ip? maby is a program or trick to create game immediately with hot ip?

secoundly ... "As many as you have cd keys and ip addresses. You can have 4 games on the same server per ip address" how make 4 game with the same Ip.... I must make new game over and over again on 4 cd-keys? maby is trick when I find hot ip on one cd-key to set hot ip on the rest cd-key's?

thx for help my Friends : D

Yours sincerely

chomik092
Gold: 32.39
Sep 25 2020 01:55pm
Yeah it sucks but you need to make and remake over and over until you find hot IP then wait in there. You need to wait at least 3 min in game before remaking though so you don't get temp banned for going in and out too quickly. There are no tricks, just need to get lucky. I found my IP in like 4 or 5 tries once and the next time took 3 hours.

Not sure on second question hopefully someone else can chime in.
Gold: 2,011.72
Sep 25 2020 01:56pm
Quote (ChDnny @ Sep 25 2020 09:55pm)
Yeah it sucks but you need to make and remake over and over until you find hot IP then wait in there. You need to wait at least 3 min in game before remaking though so you don't get temp banned for going in and out too quickly. There are no tricks, just need to get lucky. I found my IP in like 4 or 5 tries once and the next time took 3 hours.

Not sure on second question hopefully someone else can chime in.

thx my Friend for anwser <3 now I need help with secound question: D

This post was edited by chomik092 on Sep 25 2020 01:57pm
Sep 26 2020 01:17am
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Diablo Clone Hunters Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll