d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Is This The Correct Device I M Looking For ?
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 80%
Sep 23 2020 06:42am
i m looking for some device that allows me to connect several bluetooth headphones with my TV .
in a way that we all get the TV s sound to our headphones ( at the same time , of course ) .

i ve found this little thing here but according to its description i m not sure if it will do this job .
can you tell me if this is the correct device ? :angel:

https://en-us.sennheiser.com/bt-t100-bluetooth-transmitter-for-tv-and-home-entertainment

This post was edited by zetsubl on Sep 23 2020 06:44am
Retired Moderator
Gold: 952.50
Trader: Trusted
Sep 23 2020 06:50am
That looks like it simply gives your device the BT capability. Tbh I haven't heard of a device being able to connect multiple BT audio devices before

It seems Samsung recently came out with software that allows you to connect 2 devices at once to android devices - but everything else I'm seeing is moreso just connecting BT headphones to two devices at the same time.

Hopefully someone else knows more certainly, but I don't believe that the device you linked won't do what you're asking for
Gold: 0.69
Trader: Trusted
Sep 23 2020 07:40am
You could use transmitters for that purpose, but they are always only able to give 2 connections from what I've seen.
Bluetooth broadcast is what you are looking for.
Although it would seem like they don't exist as a standalone item with just plug and play into a tv.

This post was edited by Djsem on Sep 23 2020 07:43am
Sep 23 2020 09:02am
alright thanks for help you two :hail:
i ve contacted them and they ve told me the same ( maximum number of connected receivers / devices is 2 ) .

if you find or know about something that allows us to establish more than 2 connections please let me know~~
Gold: 6,000.00
Sep 23 2020 09:29am
What’s your budget and does it have to be Bluetooth? Or can it be regular HF gear ?
Sep 23 2020 09:38am
Quote (Sreial_ganja @ 24 Sep 2020 00:29)
What’s your budget and does it have to be Bluetooth? Or can it be regular HF gear ?

it needs to be bluetooth because we got 4 bluetooth headphones at home ( all with bluetooth version 5.0 ) .
that thing can cost up to 300 $ and is hopefully able to accept all 4 devices at once and produce the TV s sound on each of them .

P S here is something i didn t know but felt like good to know recently : if your master device ( in this case the transmitter ) has a lower bluetooth version than
your slave device ( here headphone s bluetooth version ) , things won t work O.o

anyway thanks for help everyone , in worst case we will have to keep the TV more silent so the neighbors won t complain :unsure: :P

This post was edited by zetsubl on Sep 23 2020 09:53am
Gold: 18,352.00
Sep 23 2020 01:55pm
Quote (zetsubl @ Sep 23 2020 11:38am)
it needs to be bluetooth because we got 4 bluetooth headphones at home ( all with bluetooth version 5.0 ) .
that thing can cost up to 300 $ and is hopefully able to accept all 4 devices at once and produce the TV s sound on each of them .

P S here is something i didn t know but felt like good to know recently : if your master device ( in this case the transmitter ) has a lower bluetooth version than
your slave device ( here headphone s bluetooth version ) , things won t work O.o

anyway thanks for help everyone , in worst case we will have to keep the TV more silent so the neighbors won t complain :unsure: :P

Correct all Bluetooth devices Wil operate at the lowest class amongst all the paired devices.

Im pretty sure there are receivers with 4x headphones but these are packaged units. I'll look later and pm you if I find them.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 24 2020 03:30am
Quote (zetsubl @ Sep 23 2020 05:38pm)

As a solution why don't you setup two TV's that mirror so that you can get another connection added to an additional reciever and make the max 4 instead. And somehow you can hide the 2nd tv in a way that is.. I dunno get creative. I'm just spitballing here and have no idea but maybe it'll work?. Small shit monitor can be like 20 bucks on Craigslist and then some device your looking for.. maybe can be done for under $300
Gold: 22,537.13
Sep 24 2020 09:17am
Quote (zetsubl @ Sep 23 2020 05:42am)
i m looking for some device that allows me to connect several bluetooth headphones with my TV .
in a way that we all get the TV s sound to our headphones ( at the same time , of course ) .

i ve found this little thing here but according to its description i m not sure if it will do this job .
can you tell me if this is the correct device ? :angel:

https://en-us.sennheiser.com/bt-t100-bluetooth-transmitter-for-tv-and-home-entertainment

I like this.

Does your tv have bluetooth? Are u playing a game or watching a movie. Cable. ? Whatcha using ?

There are probly ways to cheese this. Like casting your tv to multiple devices and having ppl bluetooth to them individually. Or by having the bluetooth go to your phone and using your phone as a hub.

I have seen a very nice bluetooth speaker that will par with multiples of the same bluetooth speaker for outdoor events and or say in my mind awesome surround sound. So there could be a way.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic