d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Old School RS Trading >
Service
> Jasper Services 4
Prev1345
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 7,537.13
Sep 24 2020 06:58am
Quote (fenwick @ Sep 23 2020 08:52pm)
90% of the S/A Helpers let alone Mods/Meds/Trusted on this site are Scammers its a joke. Like you said half those guys/gals probs dont even know what the hell osrs is. then they ask a former scammer (trusted) and he probs say nope hes good lmao. bring back old jsp pls, that shit was to fun.

You know When i joined in 05 only trusted members where allowed to do services.. changed in 05 at somepoint

Also d2jsp was a diablo2 bot website.....

Quote (jasper3 @ Sep 24 2020 05:10am)
Bump

I never watched the uploaded vids so who am i to say. I do wonder why you would hand a 2017 with no posts 500m as it is the same as a 2020 with no posts :p

If u look around this section it is full of multis and some are bitchin at you. They probly know what there talking about to lol so why not show proof of no botting ? Unless ??

Ppl be trolling. If they really hated you. They would offer that guy a few bil to get his acc banned. Which would give them the results there looking for.

Sry for spam. in 05 we where being accused of being multis by 03s :) sites always been the same.

But yea.. runelite is probly the only 3rd party program that you can find on osrs website saying it is allowed.(default plugins) you may want to switch over and show some legit grinding
Go Back To Old School RS Trading Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check