d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > What Is You Input?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 726.69
Sep 22 2020 07:02am
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Sep 22 2020 01:15am)
have threesome with them and all will be ok

Wanna know how smart you are? You would get herpes, cause her friend was a whore who got herpes and hpv. Go team you! Sometimes it is better to sit down and remain quiet. :rofl:
Gold: 211,561.33
Sep 22 2020 10:04am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ManaJunkie @ Sep 22 2020 06:02am)
Wanna know how smart you are? You would get herpes, cause her friend was a whore who got herpes and hpv. Go team you! Sometimes it is better to sit down and remain quiet. :rofl:

Thank you for enlightening me about how smart you are and how dumb I am oh master asking about teenager drama shit on a gaming forum :lol:
Gold: 726.69
Sep 22 2020 10:38am
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Sep 22 2020 12:04pm)
Thank you for enlightening me about how smart you are and how dumb I am oh master asking about teenager drama shit on a gaming forum :lol:

There is a time and place for stupid remarks. See the first person who responded maturely? Try an angle like that next time instead of making yourself look pretty immature. Just a suggestion. You may have escaped the herp this time...
Gold: 211,561.33
Sep 22 2020 02:23pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ManaJunkie @ Sep 22 2020 09:38am)
There is a time and place for stupid remarks. See the first person who responded maturely? Try an angle like that next time instead of making yourself look pretty immature. Just a suggestion. You may have escaped the herp this time...

I got herpes from your mom
Gold: 30,068.00
Oct 4 2020 10:35pm
Quote (ManaJunkie @ Sep 19 2020 12:34pm)
Say your gf had a female friend who has put your gf down to the point she cried over it on two different occasions, months apart. After the second fight they had, her friend blocks her on fb and all that high school style bs. Another four months go by, the ex friend of your gf moves back to town, apologizes and expects your gf to hang out now that she said "sorry". She has not hung out with her yet but has been chatting it up with said ex friend.

What would you do as her caring man? Advise her that this very likely could happen again and that she has proven herself to be a cruddy friend and to be very careful not to allow herself to get hurt again by her?

Or let her get hurt, and after she gets hurt, then what?

What I did was the first, and holy shit, did I ever open the door to the bitch cage.... wowie...

Gf said that "I seem to be more offended then she is about it all." To which I said, "I am offended about what she did to the woman I love and care about, because I love her and care." And she got angrier. Ugh lol why tf am I in shit for caring!? :rofl:

But yeah, what would be your avenue you would take?

If she's getting upset with the advice you tried to give, tell her you are only trying to help and don't want to see her hurt again. Would've done the same

You did nothing wrong
Oct 20 2020 09:41am
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 6,723.69
Oct 21 2020 02:37am
Tbh if you're unable to tell her that she's doing something stupid (but do add that you tell her this out of fear that she may get hurt and that you care for her blabla) then I wonder what kind of a relationship you have where the two of you clearly are not free to speak your mind.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll