d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > May I Speak With Kevin Or With Njaguar Here Offici
Closed New Topic
Gold: 10.88
Sep 18 2020 11:16am
Can i Speak here with Kevin or even better with Njaguar here officialy

since i got Kevin in my Block list i would like to know how he is able to pm me , and what is the point of that option block list if a blocked user can still pm you ?

this is the following message i got from Kevin : ( I can upload screen shots if neccessary too )

Kevin
Block This UserSep 18 2020 06:34pm

Group: Admin
Gold: 124,936.00
Trader: Trusted
Guild: Titan
It's been brought to my attention that you are trying to conduct trades posted on d2jsp in other places. You make theses offers via pm. If this continues I will take action against your account.

Please review the trade rules, this is not allowed: https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=6

Please let me know that you've read and understand the above.

Thanks.

i would like to know why you dont threat other users that you gonna take "actions" against them for example the first case i get in to my mind right now ( the case where user Electro2116 wanted to sell his perm bug belt to user Paquito ) - the topic can be found in the closed S/A Sections

i also would like to know why you dont take "actions" against users in USEast wich having the words in their topics - "elsewhere"

i would like an answer here from Kevin directly since i got him in my block list and he is still able to pm me and to try to threat me - where at same time other users was doing , what i was asking for , other users are still doing it

or you just try to threat me and others not - What is this Double Standart of immitation of "Justice" or some sort of your rules ?

why dont you taking "reactions" against them or you just try to threat me ?

if you feel that you dont do double standart of justice and rules are equal for everyone - come here give me your answer and dont close the topic without discussion or this is a monologue ?

and since i suspect that you will close That topic and give me warn to try to shut up my mouth since i search for my rights and i dont knee upfront you - let me give you my answer right here and right now - answer to your threat - i will not stop doing what other users was doing and still doing and having it even officially in their topics

i also have evidence of other users doing that from long time - users of which you already know or you should know but it seems you dont threat them that you gonna take "actions" agains their accounts

come here if truly belive that you are right and i am wrong and prove it to me with evidence and facts - since i got you in my block list and you are still able to pm me to disturb me - you should feel confident to come here and give me your answer and let me answer too aswell if i feel that i have to or you will prove once again to me and to everybody that there is Double Standart of Justice and Rules here !

in case that topic get closed without your answer or without you giving me the chance to answer too if i feel i have to i will take reaction too - wherever you judge me unfair i am taking reactions too - if you want us to play that game we will play it no problem from my side , i am up for it

to repeat again - i will not stop trying to sell items elsewhere since other users was doing that and you was even judging their cases in S/A section and other users are asking directly in their topics mention the word elsewhere - so like i said before never even think to threat me - and do what you want to do - and then i will do what i want to do too !
Admin
Gold: 176,310.69
Trader: Trusted
Sep 18 2020 11:18am
report received via pm:

Quote (WhatsUpDoc @ 18 Sep 2020 10:22)
Message Forwarded From WhatsUpDoc
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84007230&f=54&p=563354777#p563354777

would you like to buy the item elsewhere since i have every item that i want and need or you dont like to do such kind of trades

i can also accept fg offers too but if for fg i would be looking for best offer i can get , thats the concept and idea of bidding topic's

if you want to buy it elsewhere and if we come to agreement about price i can give the item first to you np i dont think you will scam me

sell items elsewhere all you want, just do not use d2jsp to arrange those trades.

Stop trying to cause drama, you could have easily replied to my pm instead.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic