d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Need To Cancel Account Recovery
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,387.00
Sep 17 2020 11:52pm
I have no idea where or how to post this, hoping it can be taken care of from here ...
I tried recovering my account with an email I was pretty sure was the right one earlier today (and it was) after changing dns for the mail for the domain. I had tested before and other mail worked, but the recovery email didn't work.

Later on (just a little while ago) I did a full recovery form, but after submitting it thought ... maybe the DNS servers for d2jsp hadn't picked up the changes yet even though test emails worked, so I tried a regular recovery again. It worked fine.

This means I don't need that full recovery anymore, you can just cancel that (I'm of course referring to this account I'm posting with).
Gold: 12,350.00
Sep 17 2020 11:57pm
If the recovery is successful, as you will still have access to your various email addresses. You can then change the email address to the previous one

As a last resort, you can contact Kevin, the administrator who takes care of all account security on d2jsp
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 18 2020 01:18am
Yeah everything should be just fine if it all went through on your end.

But just like archive said, if you have any problems or feel something isn't right then contact administration.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic