d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > The Trophy Room > Top Non-imported Melee Crafted Ring (eu Ladder)
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Oct 14 2020 06:27am
Quote (WhatsUpDoc @ 12 Oct 2020 11:20)
whats up dog you can ask your mom or daddy , Whats UP FAN BOY XD

Cry More Soap Dropper

come cry to me with your main account not with your multi wanna be clever ass

i live like a king in Bulgaria - much better then you for sure fan boy

so your tears about the "3rd world , the social system , and health care system - you may share with your mom and daddy - they may care about them but i dont

persons like you would never live good nowhere no matter Bulgaria , Germany or Africa - when your country give so much significant things for humanity like my country Bulgaria did - you can come and call me on my personal phone wanna be smart ass

about the education system - we had the best education system in world - thats why my country Bulgaria gave one of the 3 official alphabetics to Europe

but no point wasting my time educate a multi fan boy which acting big couz he found out that he can make multi's and open his mouth

ok ok . thats why bulgaria is the poor house of europe any other country in europe is a step above u prolly 10 to be fair .
lmk since when the bulgarian nation exist now. xD
to claim you have working a medic care system a working social system or a working education system. just lol , imagine on what kind of lvl it is in poland , or serbian and this is laughable too but its 10x times above anything u know
anything you wrote proofs what the world already know about youre country . its bad in every thing .

bulgaria lol 3rd worlder lol

must be so nice in bulgaria thats why my neighbors ( bulgarian refugees) having the time of theire life atm

This post was edited by lassmiranda on Oct 14 2020 06:34am
Gold: 100.00
Oct 19 2020 06:46am
Noise 10/10
Go Back To The Trophy Room Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll