d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Hosting An Iron Man Tournament
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 208.01
Sep 13 2020 11:23am
Host: Ashndezi
Dueler:
Dueler:
Dueler:
Dueler:
Dueler:
Dueler:
Dueler:

I am hosting an ironman tournament. Hope ya'll are interested!

Each player will be given the log ins for an account on hard core. (This is to prevent cheating)

The players will level together until they reach level 9. Once level nine you will need to be waiting in town.

I have the accounts added so please do not join any other game than the one the tournament is being held in.

If you are disqualified for breaking the rules your fg will not be returned. It wouldn't be fair for the other players if we returned fg if people dont follow the rules.

If you die while leveling to nine, you're out.

Each player will pay a 10 fg entry fee to me prior to being given the login credentials and game name to join the tournament.

Please create your character on hard core non-ladder and go straight to the game name once logging in.

I will not be joining in on the tournament but will be sitting on the side and monitoring the tournament.

There are no limits to classes/builds.

Once the tournament begins if you re-enter down or leave the bloodmoor you will be disqualified from the tournament.

Once one man is left standing I will award all of the entry fees to the winner. I will not be making any fg out of this so tips are welcome but not needed. :)

Please be good sports! :)

Gold: 0.65
Sep 20 2020 08:40pm
This needs to be approved by Linny before anyone will even think about participating. You should pm him and ask. If he doesn't respond right away just send 2-3 messages a day; he's a busy guy
Gold: 208.01
Sep 20 2020 09:25pm
I already talked to like 6-7 mods about this. This is where they told me to post it.
Gold: 0.65
Sep 20 2020 09:58pm
Yes this is the right place to post it, just needs to be linny approved
Gold: 0.00
Sep 21 2020 05:47am
Quote (badguts @ Sep 21 2020 05:58am)
Yes this is the right place to post it, just needs to be linny approved

Any current or future beefs should also be resistered with iron_minotaur our official beef inspector
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Add Reply New Topic