d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Are You 100% Sure You're Going To Heaven???
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic
Mar 31 2022 07:47am
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 261.69
Apr 1 2022 12:03am
Quote (Zooj @ 14 Jan 2022 18:10)
i think im going to hell tbh

agreed, I also am hellbound, and that's OK

This post was edited by 18nomaUSEast on Apr 1 2022 12:03am
Gold: 2.76
Apr 13 2022 11:00pm
i am pure love so yes im going to heaven
Gold: 80,239.69
May 13 2022 11:51pm
Quote (Den420 @ Apr 13 2022 10:00pm)
i am pure love so yes im going to heaven

your post brings up an important notion to discern, heaven and earth pass (accordingly to bible), but real truth does not.

So technically far more important than going to heaven would be going to a better place of existence relative to ones own true self, as it were.
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 40%
Jun 21 2022 09:33am
Quote (Jesus_Lives @ Feb 9 2022 01:54pm)
Lev 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD

People go to hell based on who they don’t trust. Everyone is a sinner, we all have that in common. What separates the heaven bound from the hell bound is whether you trust that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ was sufficient to pay your debt. If you believe your ability to follow God’s laws determines your destination, then you have not understood the gift of God.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

the laws of leviticus were for the levites. i doubt the person who asked the question is a preacher. no there are no laws against tattoos if you understand biblical and historical context. even some orthodox jews who follow the tanakh would agree with me here. levite laws are for the levites, a preaching caste of people in those days, who sinned a lot and therefore were given harsher laws to abide.

Quote (terradark @ Feb 9 2022 01:23pm)
Thanks for the interesting information. I recently bought a Bible and have now started reading it. I notice that many words are still not clear to me, but I am only at the beginning of my journey. By the way, who knows what about tattoos on the body? Will people with tattoos go to hell?

👆🏻

in Ezekiel later it also states that you will be judged by your changes and that the sins of the father do not apply to the son and vice versa.
as long as you have faith in Jesus Christ your saviour and God and the Holy Spirit and repent for your sins in prayer you're 👍🏻

This post was edited by ZhMoon on Jun 21 2022 09:37am
Jun 21 2022 09:34am
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 1,825.00
Jun 29 2022 08:54pm
Quote (Jesus_Lives @ Sep 2 2020 07:24am)
Rom 3:23
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

After you are born again and are sealed by the Holy Spirit you can never be condemned because you can no longer sin.Your flesh will still die because it will not be redeemed until the second coming of Jesus Christ. Your flesh will war with your spirit until you die or Jesus comes back whichever happens first.

Joh 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

It is our faith in Jesus that justifies us and gives us peace with God. Everyone that rejects Jesus is subject to the wrath of God. Everyone who accepts Jesus has eternal life (right now). And if it is eternal then we cannot lose it because if we lose it at any point in time it was never eternal.

Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
There is nothing that exists now or that will exist in the future that is not on that list. There is absolutely nothing that can separate us from the love of God.

Heb 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Jesus is unlike anyone else you know. No matter what we do he has promised not to leave us. He is God and cannot lie.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me

Ive accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior though i cant count the times Ive sinned afterwards.

What is being born again?
Do I have to be born again AND be sealed by the Holy Spirit or is it one in the same?

The comment you made that i highlighted doesn't add up unless you're to tell me i am in fact not saved or born again.

This post was edited by whodisiz on Jun 29 2022 09:01pm
Gold: 14,662.00
Jul 8 2022 11:31am
I'm certain
Gold: 62.77
Jul 8 2022 02:39pm
Quote (whodisiz @ Jun 29 2022 07:54pm)
Ive accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior though i cant count the times Ive sinned afterwards.

Do I have to be born again AND be sealed by the Holy Spirit or is it one in the same?

The comment you made that i highlighted doesn't add up unless you're to tell me i am in fact not saved or born again.

You certainly can sin after salvation. Infact, the Bible says:

If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us.
1 John 1:8‭-‬10

I'm pretty sure that OP knows this. I'm not sure why he said that unless he means that our sins are not counted against us.

How blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, Whose sin is covered! How blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit!
Psalms 32:1‭-‬2

I really hope he doesn't mean sinless perfection. That is not possible until we're glorified.

Edit: when you're born again, you are sealed with the Spirit of promise. The Holy Spirit.

This post was edited by wraps on Jul 8 2022 02:42pm
Gold: 1,337.61
Jul 8 2022 08:57pm
Quote (whodisiz @ Jun 29 2022 09:54pm)

Yes, it does add up. Because it is your spirit that is born again, not your flesh. The flesh that you currently have will not go to heaven, but if you are born again your spirit will and at the second coming of Christ we will get a body like his.

1Jn 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1Co 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
1Co 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
1Co 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic