d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Are You 100% Sure You're Going To Heaven???
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jan 14 2022 04:10pm
i think im going to hell tbh
Gold: 2,837.61
Jan 14 2022 05:24pm
You can choose not to.
Quote (Zooj @ Jan 14 2022 04:10pm)

The choice is yours.
Gold: 2,385.57
Jan 16 2022 08:06pm
As long as you ask God for forgiveness before you die, you get in. It's like a heaven cheat code.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 9 2022 04:23am
Thanks for the interesting information. I recently bought a Bible and have now started reading it. I notice that many words are still not clear to me, but I am only at the beginning of my journey. By the way, who knows what about tattoos on the body? Will people with tattoos go to hell?
Gold: 2,837.61
Feb 9 2022 04:54am
Quote (terradark @ Feb 9 2022 04:23am)
Thanks for the interesting information. I recently bought a Bible and have now started reading it. I notice that many words are still not clear to me, but I am only at the beginning of my journey. By the way, who knows what about tattoos on the body? Will people with tattoos go to hell?

Lev 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD

People go to hell based on who they don’t trust. Everyone is a sinner, we all have that in common. What separates the heaven bound from the hell bound is whether you trust that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ was sufficient to pay your debt. If you believe your ability to follow God’s laws determines your destination, then you have not understood the gift of God.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Gold: 0.69
Warn: 60%
Mar 13 2022 05:55am
Yes. Jesus Christ promised salvation to believers. That is the only way to heaven, is through the Son, because The Father made it so (dont know about future rankings but a lot of stuff happens first)
My works are like filthy rags to God, I choose to believe in Jesus Christ because he is one with The Father and does not lie and showed and proved his love many times until death, for the sins of mankind forever for everyone who accepts the free gift.
Gold: 80,251.69
Mar 13 2022 10:52am
Quote (Zooj @ Jan 14 2022 02:10pm)

Probably not because a conscience is an indicator of a moral man, what topoical factors prompt you to think this though?

------------------------------------------------
QUOTE=Jesus_Lives,Feb 9 2022 02:54am]Lev 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD

People go to hell based on who they don’t trust. Everyone is a sinner, we all have that in common. What separates the heaven bound from the hell bound is whether you trust that the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ was sufficient to pay your debt. If you believe your ability to follow God’s laws determines your destination, then you have not understood the gift of God.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.[/QUOTE]

Quote (Jesus_Lives @ Jan 9 2022 06:47pm)
Enoch entered into heaven the same way all men do, by faith.
Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

King James Version
3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as
God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
- According to the bible & as you can see, faith can also be given. Paul's nature according to bible is one who was given the gift of faith because though once a fair & righteous tax collector he did not believe.

So, according to the bible & minimally speaking ENOCH entered heaven because he pleased god, faith was an expression of his god pleasing nature. They would seem to be inclusive of one another according to bible.

What separates the church of satan from the true church of jesus is understanding that a gift from god is comforting but is still meant to be opened and used. It was so one did not have to be more confined to old testament avoidance of sin but instead could try to do things that were fruitful and forgiveness of mistakes along the way.

Remember, jesus didn't preach from a bible. The bible is there for reproof, verification, etc but is not replacement for one's own testimony by the holy spirit which is the energy that worked through men to write scripture or those who truly believed. The necessity for this spirit of knowledge is also because the bible is a composition of scriptural works that is not made entirely implicit in the biblical testimony itself.
Evil men can & have edited the bible unfortunately, it's subject to the world, & even men w/ the holy spirit were imperfect.
So, the gifts of god which are also one or all seven spirits(of the holy ghost) help for one to see truth from partial truths and lies even in the bible.

This is also to say that those w/o the spirit of god, jesus, or the holy spirit would seek to be bound only by a book(including the bible). christianity is failing because by not housing the holy spirit they are left dwindling on scripture or the bible only which leaves them open to deception or to glorify a book in order to justify worldly iniquities.

Quote (DCEVO @ Mar 13 2022 03:55am)
Yes. Jesus Christ promised salvation to believers. That is the only way to heaven, is through the Son, because The Father made it so (dont know about future rankings but a lot of stuff happens first)
My works are like filthy rags to God, I choose to believe in Jesus Christ because he is one with The Father and does not lie and showed and proved his love many times until death, for the sins of mankind forever for everyone who accepts the free gift.

Your works thereafter would not be filthy rags to god if you truly believed. Because if you believe then you recieve the holy spirit which allows you to do good things on earth like help the sick.
According to bible jesus said if you believe you will do greater things than he.

So, that free gift is to be opened, appreciated, comforted by yet still put to use. Anyone touting or preaching that all you can do is sin and be forgiven has been taught this egregious lie by satanic spirits(mostly from churches) to prevent the gates of hell from pouring in.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 13 2022 11:09am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 60%
Mar 24 2022 07:56am
Quote (lodd222 @ Mar 13 2022 09:52am)
Probably not because a conscience is an indicator of a moral man, what topoical factors prompt you to think this though?

------------------------------------------------
QUOTE=Jesus_Lives,Feb 9 2022 02:54am]Lev 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

King James Version
3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as
- According to the bible & as you can see, faith can also be given. Paul's nature according to bible is one who was given the gift of faith because though once a fair & righteous tax collector he did not believe.

So, according to the bible & minimally speaking ENOCH entered heaven because he pleased god, faith was an expression of his god pleasing nature. They would seem to be inclusive of one another according to bible.

What separates the church of satan from the true church of jesus is understanding that a gift from god is comforting but is still meant to be opened and used. It was so one did not have to be more confined to old testament avoidance of sin but instead could try to do things that were fruitful and forgiveness of mistakes along the way.

Remember, jesus didn't preach from a bible. The bible is there for reproof, verification, etc but is not replacement for one's own testimony by the holy spirit which is the energy that worked through men to write scripture or those who truly believed. The necessity for this spirit of knowledge is also because the bible is a composition of scriptural works that is not made entirely implicit in the biblical testimony itself.
Evil men can & have edited the bible unfortunately, it's subject to the world, & even men w/ the holy spirit were imperfect.
So, the gifts of god which are also one or all seven spirits(of the holy ghost) help for one to see truth from partial truths and lies even in the bible.

This is also to say that those w/o the spirit of god, jesus, or the holy spirit would seek to be bound only by a book(including the bible). christianity is failing because by not housing the holy spirit they are left dwindling on scripture or the bible only which leaves them open to deception or to glorify a book in order to justify worldly iniquities.

Your works thereafter would not be filthy rags to god if you truly believed. Because if you believe then you recieve the holy spirit which allows you to do good things on earth like help the sick.
According to bible jesus said if you believe you will do greater things than he.

So, that free gift is to be opened, appreciated, comforted by yet still put to use. Anyone touting or preaching that all you can do is sin and be forgiven has been taught this egregious lie by satanic spirits(mostly from churches) to prevent the gates of hell from pouring in.[/QUOTE]

True forgiveness comes from True repentance, when believing in Christ it is good to know the reward of our actions, and God knows our heart, thoughts, mind, soul, everything so we cant "fake repent" and pretend like everythings ok because he knows when we are being real or fake
Gold: 80,251.69
Mar 24 2022 09:54am
Quote (DCEVO @ Mar 24 2022 05:56am)
King James Version

So, that free gift is to be opened, appreciated, comforted by yet still put to use. Anyone touting or preaching that all you can do is sin and be forgiven has been taught this egregious lie by satanic spirits(mostly from churches) to prevent the gates of hell from pouring in.

True forgiveness comes from True repentance, when believing in Christ it is good to know the reward of our actions, and God knows our heart, thoughts, mind, soul, everything so we cant "fake repent" and pretend like everythings ok because he knows when we are being real or fake[/QUOTE]

------------------------------------------------------------------
That goes the same with love as well. True love ofc.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 24 2022 09:54am
Mar 27 2022 04:33pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic