d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Are You 100% Sure You're Going To Heaven???
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 62.77
Apr 28 2021 11:26pm
I hope you don't mind me posting this sermon. I think it goes well with the message in this thread.

Gold: 150.00
May 2 2021 03:15am
I've heard from a christian friends: hell is when you lost your faith, when god is not here anymore.
Gold: 4.77
May 2 2021 07:42pm
Im fine going where God needs me.

1 peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
Gold: 2,837.61
May 4 2021 07:50pm
Quote (wraps @ Apr 29 2021 12:26am)
I hope you don't mind me posting this sermon. I think it goes well with the message in this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr3m5Z4HgP0

Couldn't listen to it, I made it through a couple of minutes. Just can't focus if not KJV. From what I heard he seemed to be heading the right direction.
May 4 2021 07:50pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ May 2 2021 08:42pm)
Im fine going where God needs me.

1 peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

eph 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Where does God need you?
Gold: 4.77
May 11 2021 02:04pm
Quote (Jesus_Lives @ 4 May 2021 19:50)
Where does God need you?

God needs me to rejoice in Him and be zealous to reciprocate his jealousy. When I'm in God's grace his gives me creativity and when I'm running from my duty I'm trapped in the belly of the beast and everything is like groundhogs day.
You know you're in the right place at the right time for God to delight in you when you're baring good fruit, and this is true in the minute scale to the century scale.
All of man's labors arr vanity and there's nothing new under the sun, the only thing to do is fear God.

Ecclesiasties 3: 22
Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
5:1
Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.
For in the multitude of dreams and many words there are also divers vanities: but fear thou God.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 14 2021 08:50pm
Its my belief that salvation is an everyday cleansing using the blood of christ, we aren't perfect and should ask for forgiveness each day because we don't know when our time is up.

I also believe that simply believing in Christ is not enough either, faith without works is dead faith.
Jul 15 2021 05:55am
Quote (Depart @ Jul 14 2021 09:50pm)
Its my belief that salvation is an everyday cleansing using the blood of christ, we aren't perfect and should ask for forgiveness each day because we don't know when our time is up.

I also believe that simply believing in Christ is not enough either, faith without works is dead faith.

Then you have not understood the gift of God and therefore are still in your sins.

Heb 9:25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;
Heb 9:26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
Heb 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Heb 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Christ made 1 offering because the wages of sin is death. You cannot work daily for salvation, good works are not the wages of sin. Repenting of your sins is works in the sight of God.

Jon 3:10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

The verse you referenced in James

Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

The body without the spirit is still a body. This is just teaching that humans can’t see your faith without works. Luckily God doesn’t ask any human if you’re saved.

1Jn 5:9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
1Jn 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
1Jn 5:11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jn 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

If you believe that eternal life is in your works then you have made God a liar.

Gold: 300.00
Jul 21 2021 07:08pm
Quote (Depart @ Jul 14 2021 07:50pm)

The beauty of the Gospel of Jesus Christ is that the only thing that is required is faith, and faith alone.

We are reconciled with God by the blood that was shed on the cross through Christ Jesus, it is because of Jesus that we've been given salvation. "For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in him, may not perish, but may have life everlasting", John 3:16, which is basically the Gospel in a nutshell.

We are justified by faith and faith alone. One of the biggest things the apostle Paul talked about to the Galatians was on the perversion of the word/Gospel that was being preached. Whether Jew or Gentile it was through Jesus death that we were able to become heirs to the kingdom of heaven, through said Faith.

This is amazing because because prior to Jesus we were justified by the law of Moses (Old Testament/Jewish Law). It is through Jesus that we are freed from the bondage of the law, therefore not works, as works will not get you into Heaven. This was the message that Paul was trying to teach in his letter.

Galatians 2:9ish says.."we have believed in Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law NO flesh shall be justified." Again in Galatians 3:13 "Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us", and again Galatians 3:24-25 "Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us TO Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after the faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor"; again tutor being Jewish law.

I could go on but hope that helps brother. Stay blessed homie

This post was edited by FroZen420 on Jul 21 2021 07:15pm
Aug 10 2021 07:49am
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic