d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite >
Service
> Looking To Do Coaching For What You Need For Fg
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.04
Aug 31 2020 03:10pm
Hey,

I'm trying to make this post somewhat official serious, because I think I can be a good help to people in this subreddit at any skill level, but mostly because I want to make some fucking FG... My shitty botted items aren't selling on D2, so I'm coming here to make some FG to up my chars...

First, I'll give a little about myself. I'm not too insane at the game, but from what I can tell I'm better than most.

I've placed top 100 in a few tournies, I've beat some pretty good pros in wagers (bizzle, elevate, lazarp, etc.), and I think I have solid mechanics and a really good understanding of the game. I truly believe I should place higher for my skills, but I just have a fucking terrible mindset to improving in terms of me applying it myself, helping others though has always been easy.

Some players I've helped a lot with mindset/game sense/mechanics/something regarded to the game:

https://fortnite-esports.gamepedia.com/Renuity (also he is the best creative player in everything zw, bf, pg, etc. I would be willing to put $ on the fact that the it's either him or clix but I slightly favor him)

https://fortnite-esports.gamepedia.com/2EzY

https://fortnite-esports.gamepedia.com/Pablobear8

and some others with decent placements, but terrible rosenfoles.

I'm not taking credit to saying why they've placed so high is good, obviously they've put in immense amount of work and are really good without my advice, they would just acknowledge I've aided their improvement.

Also, if you want to see some gameplay : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI9RvnOoDBw I make vids (IK IM NOT THAT GOOD but give me a break just trying to help some ppl)....

Now enough about myself... let me talk about what I can offer...

I can do either two options, pre-made routines that I will sell for a flat rate that have really valuable info/videos on how to improve things like mechanics/aim/rotation techniques/fundamentals of end game/early/mid/etc.

I'm planning on putting in a good bit of effort into these, and constantly updating them, so I think I would charge around 50-100 fg for each respective package, but these are bound to change.

Mechanics Routine: 100 fg
Aim Routine: 100 fg
Game Sense: 50 fg
Fundamentals of Early/Mid/Late and Developing your playstyle: 50 fg

now the first of these will include videos of ways to improve shit, written mechanics training routines, aim routines, aim theory, and all kinds of things.

The game sense and fundamentals one will be pretty simple basic shit about end/early/mid, if you guys scrim you probably will know most of it, but I think these won't be too engaging or worth it. They will have good advice, but I think the next package will be better.

Individual Player Coaching
-Only going to take 2-3 clients at a time since I'm in college for engineering, would do more but time restraints
-First session will cost 10 fg, will be an overall evaluation of you as a player, we will talk about goals, what you want to improve, your current strengths and playstyle, and we will hopefully go over some of your games or do some 1v1s
-Future sessions will be at an hourly rate that is tentative, I'm planning on making it somewhat high at first, but I can also be available for messages and such, so I haven't determined the pricing fully yet. If anyone is interested in this option, I can help.
-In our future sessions: we will vod review your own games, my games, pros games, and whatever makes sense to do, Scrim live review/coaching + notes, mindset discussion (most important thing tbh), improving weaknesses, and everything else.

I would only recommend the individual player option if you are serious about trying to go pro/get good placements in this game, but if anyone on JSP wants to do that they can. If they just wanna see how good they can get with my advice, or just want to be able to stomp arena or whatever, you can still do this one, just I think the advice in my other guides should suffice. Also, if you buy any of my guides you will be able to dm me on disc 24/7 for questions.

Well that's it, I hope I can help you guys out in return for FG.

Before, I start writing these guides, please post on this and tell me if you would be interested in purchasing any of the services.

Thanks for your time JSP.

This post was edited by pablobear8 on Aug 31 2020 03:10pm
Oct 8 2020 09:32pm
can mods plz delete this post or edit out a line for me (pm)
Gold: 95,124.89
Oct 19 2020 01:30am
can u teach me 90s
Oct 19 2020 02:58pm
Quote (Flopps @ Oct 19 2020 02:30am)
can u teach me 90s

20 fg and ill teach u optimal 90s

This post was edited by pablobear8 on Oct 19 2020 02:58pm
Gold: 3.00
Oct 19 2020 04:09pm
Lold
Gold: 95,124.89
Oct 21 2020 07:23am
Quote (pablobear8 @ Oct 19 2020 04:58pm)
20 fg and ill teach u optimal 90s

cant afford :(
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll