d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Sorc Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 52.60
Aug 19 2020 02:19am
Hello i made an softcore Classic sorc a few days ago

and man i got hooked was super fun and all

i choose blizzard and now that i reached lvl 75+ and wanted to start "farmin" i noticed quite fast i was only able to do like ancient tunnel/burial ground crypts/andy/meph smoothly

Otherwise every place has cold immunes..

So i leveld up an sorc on Hardcore last night im level 30 now i its time to choose a build wisely..

Anyone got tips on how i maybe can hybrid build for being able to start a few more places?

Also stat tips for Hardcore would be nice, i aimed for 800 L / 700 M on my Softcore, with 73% block

But noticed when i did get hit i was squishy so i guess im lookin for an more survivablity build if anyone got tips on that

Would prefer the "hybrid" to be blizzard + something since i really enjoy blizzard sorc itself
Gold: 2.00
Aug 19 2020 04:51am
hybrid is just a waste in classic go pure blizzard sc is same as hc pure vit enough str for gear
enough fhr on gear helps alot try get the breakpoint of 42fhr

irathas set
24fhr life duel resist armor
17/30/20 pris shield
30/10 duel resist boots
2x fcr life resist rings
shard and rings for total of 70fcr! 63fcr is the breakpoint
Gold: 0.41
Aug 19 2020 09:58am
Quote (Zurketurk @ Aug 19 2020 10:19am)
Hello i made an softcore Classic sorc a few days ago

and man i got hooked was super fun and all

i choose blizzard and now that i reached lvl 75+ and wanted to start "farmin" i noticed quite fast i was only able to do like ancient tunnel/burial ground crypts/andy/meph smoothly

Otherwise every place has cold immunes..

So i leveld up an sorc on Hardcore last night im level 30 now i its time to choose a build wisely..

Anyone got tips on how i maybe can hybrid build for being able to start a few more places?

Also stat tips for Hardcore would be nice, i aimed for 800 L / 700 M on my Softcore, with 73% block

But noticed when i did get hit i was squishy so i guess im lookin for an more survivablity build if anyone got tips on that

Would prefer the "hybrid" to be blizzard + something since i really enjoy blizzard sorc itself

you can farm a lot of places with your blizzard and get big amounts of rares each game:

bug andariel
fireeye and arcane sanctuary boss
ancient tunnel
bug duriel
flayer jungle champions
travi
meph + council
izual
vizier

This post was edited by R4. on Aug 19 2020 09:58am
Aug 19 2020 11:47pm
Quote (R4. @ Aug 19 2020 05:58pm)
you can farm a lot of places with your blizzard and get big amounts of rares each game:

bug andariel
fireeye and arcane sanctuary boss
ancient tunnel
bug duriel
flayer jungle champions
travi
meph + council
izual
vizier

is there any speciel with "bug" andy and meph ? i just do them normally

Travi ? not the councils i guess ? they allways have atleast one with fire + cold immune :(

Gonna level my HC sorc as soon as i get some time and try ur runs, i got bord of my softcore one so

I did repsecc to frozen orb + fire wall to be able to classic boost, but still didnt mange bloody travincal

Any ideas there ? or do i need a 2nd charater just for that?
Aug 20 2020 02:27am
Quote (Zurketurk @ Aug 20 2020 07:47am)
is there any speciel with "bug" andy and meph ? i just do them normally

Travi ? not the councils i guess ? they allways have atleast one with fire + cold immune :(

Gonna level my HC sorc as soon as i get some time and try ur runs, i got bord of my softcore one so

I did repsecc to frozen orb + fire wall to be able to classic boost, but still didnt mange bloody travincal

Any ideas there ? or do i need a 2nd charater just for that?

Travi is hard but you can kill all of them besides the one with cold immunity.

Steps to bug Andariel:
1. Create a game with the character who needs the Andy quest done (main character).
2. Proceed to kill Andariel (if you're being rushed, make sure you're in the catacombs when Andariel dies).
3. After Andariel dies, wait until the automatic Town Portal appears.
4. Enter the automatic Town Portal. STOP! Do not do anything besides following the next steps exactly.
5. Talk to Warriv (and only Warriv).
6. Travel East (Via Warriv).
7. When you arrive in Act 2, save and exit.

Step to bug Duriel:
1) put staff and wait in town
2) crusher kill duriel, your quest log will state cannot complete
3) crusher create tp b4 tyrael
4) talk to tyrael > jerhyn > meshif and go act 3

This post was edited by R4. on Aug 20 2020 02:29am
Aug 20 2020 04:43am
Quote (R4. @ Aug 20 2020 10:27am)
Travi is hard but you can kill all of them besides the one with cold immunity.

Steps to bug Andariel:
1. Create a game with the character who needs the Andy quest done (main character).
2. Proceed to kill Andariel (if you're being rushed, make sure you're in the catacombs when Andariel dies).
3. After Andariel dies, wait until the automatic Town Portal appears.
4. Enter the automatic Town Portal. STOP! Do not do anything besides following the next steps exactly.
5. Talk to Warriv (and only Warriv).
6. Travel East (Via Warriv).
7. When you arrive in Act 2, save and exit.

Step to bug Duriel:
1) put staff and wait in town
2) crusher kill duriel, your quest log will state cannot complete
3) crusher create tp b4 tyrael
4) talk to tyrael > jerhyn > meshif and go act 3

so bug duriel and andriels is basically game over if my charater is in act 4 and have them all done? :D

yea thought so on the travi.. guess i have to make a hammerdin or barb to make my classic charater a rusher.. :P
Aug 20 2020 05:01am
Quote (Zurketurk @ Aug 20 2020 12:43pm)
so bug duriel and andriels is basically game over if my charater is in act 4 and have them all done? :D

yea thought so on the travi.. guess i have to make a hammerdin or barb to make my classic charater a rusher.. :P

There are ppl more experienced in explaining the quest vs non quest bug drops but the general idea is that you get 1-4 rares from Duri and Andy without wearing mf.

Also about the crushing, a friend of mine does classic rushes with 1 sorc dual element to end of act 2 hell -> travels east and converts to LOD for travi. If you wanna stay in classic you need barb/pala/a friend I think.

This post was edited by R4. on Aug 20 2020 05:06am
Aug 20 2020 06:52am
Quote (R4. @ Aug 20 2020 01:01pm)
There are ppl more experienced in explaining the quest vs non quest bug drops but the general idea is that you get 1-4 rares from Duri and Andy without wearing mf.

Also about the crushing, a friend of mine does classic rushes with 1 sorc dual element to end of act 2 hell -> travels east and converts to LOD for travi. If you wanna stay in classic you need barb/pala/a friend I think.

u sure that works mate ? i did Crush a few charaters for my own sake last night

And i did andy on hell then converted and it suddenly became a nightmare champion..

Then i made new rushed to act 3 hell and took help to finish travi + cs.. :(
Aug 20 2020 08:55am
Quote (Zurketurk @ Aug 20 2020 02:52pm)
u sure that works mate ? i did Crush a few charaters for my own sake last night

And i did andy on hell then converted and it suddenly became a nightmare champion..

Then i made new rushed to act 3 hell and took help to finish travi + cs.. :(

you have to convert when you have finished a2 I think. But ask the experts in this forum, I'm not one of them :D
Aug 20 2020 09:39am
Quote (R4. @ Aug 20 2020 04:55pm)
you have to convert when you have finished a2 I think. But ask the experts in this forum, I'm not one of them :D

Ah np mate, i just crush something up to so how it works, thx for all the help tho!
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll