d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Abs
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.21
Aug 13 2020 10:10pm
Can you get abs while eating like a chocolate bar worth of saturated fats a day(around 60g rams) Is getting abs possible if your diet is consistent? With everything else?
Also, eating out of routine hours "breakfast, lunch, dinner"
Sometimes I eat no breakfast and mix a bigger lunch (fruits, eggs, etc)
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 13 2020 10:53pm
Yes
Gold: 1.63
Aug 14 2020 04:39pm
no you're going to end up a fat bish :P
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Aug 15 2020 09:29pm
If it fits in your macros, eat away.
Aug 15 2020 09:39pm
Quote (Greater @ Aug 15 2020 11:29pm)
If it fits in your macros, eat away.

I don't track macros and everybody harps i me. ik.
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Aug 16 2020 06:05am
Quote (killerrs2 @ 15 Aug 2020 23:39)
I don't track macros and everybody harps i me. ik.

Diet is 80% of abs. You can put run/out sit-up a bad diet dood.
Gold: 1.01
Aug 16 2020 09:10am
abs are made in the kitchen ;P its a muscle like everything else like your biceps so train them accordingly
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2020 10:57pm
I guess if you don't know what you're doing then it would seem hard. This shit is easy.
First of all..if you only rely on a diet to get abs. Then you're just too soft lmfao. Which is ok cause everyone is just too soft.
Just go on a diet. Smaller meals throughout the day instead of huge meals.
Then workout. two days of heavy lifting a week and 2 days of intense cardio a week.
Like it's that easy.
If you use a diet to lose weight without working out then that's just too beta for me. I don't even want to look at anyone who does that.
If you only workout and don't care about diet then you shouldn't care about abs you'll never hit your goal. Cause that only works if you don't eat enough.
Just get on a diet and find a workout routine. I could easily gain 20 lbs in a month and then enjoy losing that 20lbs in 2 weeks. It's not that hard.

Like dude i don't even know why their are so many workout videos and programs. Like christ sake.

Personally i just eat as much meat-fats- fibrous veggies as i can. No carbs/sugar unless it's like condiments or beer. I only drink water and beer

Then i look at fit guys and understand that they are all pussies and i get anger from that. When i see a guy that only works out to look sexi. I get angry and i just want to fight him. So i use that anger and i listen to military podcasts to pump me up.

Or you can just wait until winter and go on a long survival hike for 2-3 days. Since you're constantly active and eating. You do not lose THAT much muscles and you burn off soooo much fat.

That's how i start my keto diets. You break your body down to the point where your body is using muscle and fats as energy. When that happens..you eat a bunch of fats and protein and fibers. Your body will jump into keto so rapidly. So you're burning so much damn fats. At that point you'll probably go thourgh carb withdrawls so you'll feel weak and exhausted. That's when you push yourself and get up and start working out. Within 10 minutes you'll get your energy back and then you keep on pushing until your fat reserves just melt away. I can literally melt away lbs of belly fat in just 2ish weeks and almost look like i have perfect abs.

There is also another way to get abs. just starve yourself and your abs will show but you'll lose muscles everywhere lol.

Like how do you want to do it?
Doing 100 sit ups a day and nothing else will not do shit. I can promise you that.

I recommend finding a workout buddy. Someone who is very intense. someone who is single and can dedicate 3+ hours of workouts a day. Someone who will randomly call you at night on the weekend and ask you to run in the rain with them.
that's how you stay ripped with abs forever.

If you LOVE LOVE to eat. I recommend three very important things.

1) heavy weight workouts. Break your muscles down.
2) cardio cardio cardio
3) get in your fibers and stay hydrated.

Then you can eat whatever the hell you want and still get results.

If you're lazy and don't want a partner and don't want a routine....
get a bike and take ice bathes. After like 3 weeks you'll get so used to biking that you will start to burn 600+ calories per hour and it will seem like a joke. Cause at some point you'll want to bike to the store for the hell of it and it will be fun.
I go to parks and jog or go to local colleges to jog and just looking at hot girls will keep my running and active for 2+ hours EASILY. I forget that i'm even tired.

Anyways, that's how you get abs if it's covered by a layer of fat lol. Just stay away from large meals. Cause everything you don't use will be turned into fat. The only big meal you should eat would be breakfast-lunch but eating large meals = you will get tired.
So yeah just listen to what people say and take a bit from everyone and find your routine.

My roommate and i used to go on jogs and listen to joe rogan podcasts. So we'd burn like 1000+ calories per podcast and we would have to force ourselves too eat cause you get sooo used to working out that you can't keep up with food.
Get to that point. You can technically jump right into that mindset within days. Your will not die. Just push yourself to your limits. I promise that it's super easy. It's just hard the first few days.
Go out right now and try to run 5 miles without stopping and if you can't do it. Get angry because you're a beta for not being able to do it. Like just do it.

Try to enjoy being sore and being in pain. You'll learn to love the soreness and it's like a drug. If you don't feel sore the next day or if you're not tired or in pain. Try to workout to the point where you're so tired that you can just lay down and sleep right away.
Also, i recommend turning your room or a small empty room into a super cold workout room. I keep my workout room at 62. Which means i will never heat up enough to feel tired. I'll keep going and going until my muscle gives out. So being tired from the heat is not an issue for me. Which brings us back to ice bathes. You can just ice bath your legs or arms if you can't deal with your entire body being in ice for 5-8 minutes.
When you do this...it helps you heal faster so you're not dealing with muscle fatigue from too much cardio the next 2-3 days.
Ice baths and working in a very very cold enviromment helps you burn more fat and burn more calories and it HELPS with swelling that we all ignore. We all swell up but never notice cause we think it's just a "pump" well that swelling could slow you down and make you heal slower.
So if you can some how workout in a very cold room. That would be key.

Anyways, i'm a bit tipsy. I chugged a few beers after going on a run so i will not revise or reread what i typed. So excuse all the mistakes. Just get it done man. I know it sounds weird but try to enjoy the suffer.
Typing this makes me want to go do something but my body is already broken down. So as you can see....it's all mental for me. It shouldn't really be physical if you really want to reach your goal. It's all mental lol.
Just push yourself. Who gives a fk about a diet if you can't even stay active every day. You don't need to take the stay at home vegan mom route where you rely on diets only and wait months for results.
Go military on this stuff and get results by the week. In the military you see physical changes every 24 hours depending on what kind of training you're going through. So just keep that in mind. Lol
Aug 18 2020 06:31am
Thanks dude.
Gold: 6,050.23
Sep 8 2020 02:22am
I find that most people don't train their abs with weight which makes a difference in the ability to see them at higher body fat levels.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll