d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Politics And Work
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Aug 12 2020 07:13am
Quote (bogie160 @ 12 Aug 2020 08:38)
ITT : Leftists can't be bothered to read the first link.

Facebook man should be fired. Publicly "outting" your coworker who is trying to deescalate a difference of opinion is completely unprofessional and raises red flags on your emotional maturity and decision making.

I haven't felt much of an impact, to be honest. Talking politics is fine, and the expectation is that you're going to be polite.

As far as criticism of recent trends, the mainstream is only opposed to witch hunts and ideological purity tests that damage a lively and open public debate. It's the traditional liberal position.

par for the course here

duff posts topic and its the same 4-5 pale pasty privileged lefties drooling about whatever fantasies they each have in a faux-glee about instead of addressing the content in the first post
Gold: 119,903.34
Aug 12 2020 09:42am
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 12 2020 09:08am)
Ditto. Idc what people say or believe.

I keep my crazy thoughts to myself mostly.

Yeah, I only share my in depth political views with you guys and friends/family pretty much.

Some co workers we sometimes talk some political stuff , but pretty much if there is not a solid personal connection of friendship where the respect or the reality that a difference in political views changes the relationship, then you probably shouldn't cross that bridge.

But it's probably way easier of a climate since I live around a more moderate amount of Left vs right divide even if Ohio is trending more right in most of its counties, it's still not a bigger disparity on the level of some coastal or cities like Chicago.

My step mom is a trump cultist pretty much and he can't do anything wrong. It's been somewhat of a treat seeing my dad having to deal with her shit. A lot of my mom's friends are apart of that middle aged white woman group who adore Trump for some reason which is bizarre.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll