d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Kamala Harris
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,975.00
Aug 14 2020 06:25am
Quote (Sixers @ Aug 14 2020 01:17am)
Wut

How are you going to say that's Biden when Trump is literally notorious for butchering pre-written speeches with the absolute most basic sentences. It's like watching a 4 year old trying to read a speech 🤣

I mean both are old, senile and out of touch. But Trump is below George W. Bush level as a public speaker rofl.

I’ll bet you $100 Trump obliterates Biden in the debates, Biden is trying to say as little as possible and talk in circles to appease as many people as possible so they don’t ask any difficult questions.

Why would you expect a 40+ year politician with a known history of racial issues to all of the sudden change anything?

Can you name anything of significance he has done in the past 20 years?
Gold: 13,750.00
Aug 14 2020 07:13am
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Aug 14 2020 08:25am)
I’ll bet you $100 Trump obliterates Biden in the debates, Biden is trying to say as little as possible and talk in circles to appease as many people as possible so they don’t ask any difficult questions.

Why would you expect a 40+ year politician with a known history of racial issues to all of the sudden change anything?

ate a lot of ice cream

Gold: 13,750.00
Aug 14 2020 07:50am
Quote (Proint @ Aug 13 2020 05:23pm)
Fucking exactly

I'd rather drink water than settle for Pepsi
That's why I'll be voting third party in November

i'd agree, my dream tickets in order would have been

bernie/warren
yang/steyer
dog/cat
pete/rupaul
biden/kamala
trump/kim jong un
trump/pence

but you know, i'll still take the pepsi over trump

don't align much with budigeg on policy, but watching that dude debate trump would have been amazing. pete was an incredibly articulate, quick on his feet speaker.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2020 07:56am
Quote (Xx Shin3d0wn xX @ Aug 14 2020 08:25am)

I can't tell if you're serious or not....you're LITERALLy describing Trump though lol. Dude will talk a lot, but none of it makes sense and he says the same thing over and over again, because his vocabulary is at a startup level. You watch any interview with him and he gets confused by even the most basic questions, and then resorts to "it is what it is" :rofl:

The only thing that's different is instead of being a 40 year politician, Trump is a former reality TV show host with a dictionary sized book of failed businesses and a whole lot of sexual misconduct allegations and racial issues against him. I mean when the KKK and white supremacists were marching and Trump described them as "fine people" that alone tells you enough about who this guy is. Trump is also still so against kneeling during the national anthem to protest against major issues of inequality in America, which is ridiculous and once again shows how little he knows about real America. Then again when you grow up with everything handed to you and never really have to work a day in your life because of daddy you wouldn't know what REAL life in the U.S. is like.

lol @ Biden being racist though. He might be senile at his old age, and nowhere near as sharp as he once was and has certainly said his share of stupid shit like Trump, but racist is certainly a new one (mainly something Trump supporters try to throw on him to deflect Trump's reputation as racist). And despite what Faux news tells you, Harris did not call him racist either.

Neither should be President, both are bat shit crazy and too old to be in office running America. It's just a matter of getting the celebrity TV show host out of office because America is in a worse situation now than it has been in many, many years. The idea of having celebrities like The Rock, Kim Kardashian, Donald Trump, Kanye West, etc. be president was funny and all, until it actually happened and now everyone is realizing it was a terrible idea as the U.S. has become the laughing stock of the first world countries.

This post was edited by Sixers on Aug 14 2020 07:59am
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic New Poll