d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Donations/refunds :)
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.69
Aug 2 2020 11:45am
Donations: thanks guys Ill be sure to return the favor One day<3

Biolordz, My man Karl.. First buddy i met on east after i lost everything and he helped with soooo much... Honestly one of the best dudes i've met my entire d2 career. Homie for life brotha B)

V0LTR0N, Refunded 20-5s that poofed, Straight up honorable trader. Thanks bud.

GiGalo 6.00 fg didnt even ask for it he jus offered to help him xfer.. thanks bro!

DriveBmW11 (my Dude Logan) loaned me 400fg thx bro

Shaggy702 (my Dude chris) Some fg here an there <3 he gots my back

metalhead32 1.00 fg thx homie

androo 100.00 Then 20.00 then 10.00 AND 10.00 fg for bein #1 Super Mario Fan.. Thanks homie!

I_stealmaster i think? sry bro.. EVEN'd me out thanks a ton! .. and the other guy to send me .1 to even me. <3 lots

Gnarly (my Dude Kyle) 200.00 FG for the hell of it? also Mass Items!
Thanks bro!<3'

relinquished2 - mah dude. helped with some free gfg ubers + 9.00fg for helpin him sell his barb scs. swell guy!

Kojin22- mikey my DUDE.. buncha Donations.. good dude right there.

Yamaha12.. THANKS for evening me out with 5.00 fg bro.. lmk when u need some help man :D.. especially since you're a Subaru Fan!

MurderJunkies- 50.00fg for bein a GG-Allan fan

Mickey aka Temptress lots of <3 my twin<3 and fg!
and one of the best friends ive ever had on diablo 2!

CitrusNick.. i recently got jacked by a friend. and this bro def helped me out trying to get me back onto my feet by giving me a full barbarian and some other goodies.. ill always remember you especially when im back onto my feet thanks a ton man

CrF.. Donated me about 15fg :) ty bro.

SuspectZero, I was just recently scammed my whole account which equivalent to around 800k fg.. he Donated me about 500fg in items Ty so so much bro much love

AspenSniper 200.00 Fg + 5.5k eq. Spirit Sop that poofed he replaced without any issue.. thanks bud :)

Fornicate - Chaos Claw and ghosty stuff

If i forgot anyone please let me know, i will add you asap! thanks
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic