d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Harvest League Conspiracy?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 2 2020 07:08am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 1 2020 07:58pm)
and do you know what Global Consciousness Project is about? its about people being connected on the unconscious level, which makes them able to correlate and even predict events if you have a big enough sample. 9/11 was predicted. every major disaster was predicted!!!11!! actually every major event was predicted, and if you think the collapse of communist china isnt a major event, you are wrong! wow its so clear to me now. now i understand!

I like to hear more about this. Seems very deep bro.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 2 2020 10:04am
Quote (aznchaos @ Aug 2 2020 03:08pm)
I like to hear more about this. Seems very deep bro.

sure bro! so its all one major conspiracy basically! they are trying to hide the fact that people can predict the future!11 whos they, you ask? THEY. (((they))). those who owned hollywood, those who mel gibson was warning us about 10 years ago! THINK ABOUT IT. why is he never cast in any movies? BECAUSE HE WAS ON TO THEM. HE KNOWS! so (((they))) have to make sure no one else knows! thats why epstein was killed! thats why ghislaine maxwell is suspected to have been infected with corona! because when she dies they can write it off and everyone will believe it! because everyone believes the coronavirus scam!!

but watch this. this is the GCP graph from 9/11:

statistically significant? maybe. its one event, it doesnt matter, you will say. BUT WATCH THIS:

see this? this shows that, the more events you take, the higher and higher statistical significance becomes!1

think about it bro. why the name GCP? have you seen what gcp looks like? ITS A PYRAMID! which is the well known illuminati sign. they not only knew about it, they INVENTED ALL OF THIS. illuminati are the ones who control poe, not tencent! caulder is wrong. illuminati are to blame for this :cry: !!1
Aug 2 2020 11:53am
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 2 2020 12:04pm)
sure bro! so its all one major conspiracy basically! they are trying to hide the fact that people can predict the future!11 whos they, you ask? THEY. (((they))). those who owned hollywood, those who mel gibson was warning us about 10 years ago! THINK ABOUT IT. why is he never cast in any movies? BECAUSE HE WAS ON TO THEM. HE KNOWS! so (((they))) have to make sure no one else knows! thats why epstein was killed! thats why ghislaine maxwell is suspected to have been infected with corona! because when she dies they can write it off and everyone will believe it! because everyone believes the coronavirus scam!!

https://i.imgur.com/kFqdwta.png

statistically significant? maybe. its one event, it doesnt matter, you will say. BUT WATCH THIS:

https://i.imgur.com/u6fmzDu.gif

see this? this shows that, the more events you take, the higher and higher statistical significance becomes!1

think about it bro. why the name GCP? have you seen what gcp looks like? ITS A PYRAMID! which is the well known illuminati sign. they not only knew about it, they INVENTED ALL OF THIS. illuminati are the ones who control poe, not tencent! caulder is wrong. illuminati are to blame for this :cry: !!1

Bro, this is one complicated way to explain everything. If you read the bible, Jesus said we can predict the future but people always trying to covering it up and not believing it and asks for more evidence. I really think these people are stupid or brain-damaged. It's like playing fireworks with little kids, where you can never get enough firecrackers going off until someone gets hurt. :D
Gold: 1,444.13
Aug 2 2020 01:49pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 2 2020 12:04pm)

https://i.imgur.com/kFqdwta.png

https://i.imgur.com/u6fmzDu.gif

you have really taken this and run with it lol
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 2 2020 02:06pm
Quote (Caulder10 @ Aug 2 2020 09:49pm)
you have really taken this and run with it lol

thankssss! doing my best :wub: :lol: !

Quote (aznchaos @ Aug 2 2020 07:53pm)
Bro, this is one complicated way to explain everything. If you read the bible, Jesus said we can predict the future but people always trying to covering it up and not believing it and asks for more evidence. I really think these people are stupid or brain-damaged. It's like playing fireworks with little kids, where you can never get enough firecrackers going off until someone gets hurt. :D

you are probably right ^_^ ! but he started the conspiracy topic and i had nothing to do :blush: thats like giving an AK47 to an ethiopian child and expecting him not to randomly shoot stuff :wacko:

This post was edited by Snyft2 on Aug 2 2020 02:07pm
Gold: Locked
Aug 3 2020 05:40am
birds aren't real, they are spy drones.

fake seeds for fake birds, all makes sence

Aug 4 2020 10:44am
Quote (vYeti @ Aug 3 2020 07:40am)
birds aren't real, they are spy drones.

fake seeds for fake birds, all makes sence

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MMSzuqd9f68/maxresdefault.jpg

They can be bioweapons that are carrying COVD-19.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll